Is it sad that Hillary can run a "silent campaign" in the age of information?

Is it sad that Hillary can run a "silent campaign" in the age of information?

• Yes.

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • No.

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
She can hide for a while, but sooner or later she is going to have to answer some real questions.

yesterday she said she wants her e-mails to be released-----------then why did you destroy them, you lying bitch?

She never destroyed any government emails.

Horseshit, she was using a personal server for government email. she destroyed the server. there were no copies on any government server-------------but Russia and China probably have them. Wonder what she will promise them?

She can hide for a while, but sooner or later she is going to have to answer some real questions.

yesterday she said she wants her e-mails to be released-----------then why did you destroy them, you lying bitch?

Then where are they?

On the state dept servers because they have copies of every single email she sent.

she was not using a state dept server------------------WTF is wrong with you?

She was conducting official businees through personal emails on her personal server while officially in a work capacity. How naive are you? Lol.

Your ignorance of how email actually works is your problem.

If you send an email to the state dept from your personal server they have a copy of it on the government servers even if you delete it from your personal server.

So it is utterly irrelevant what she used to send emails because there is a copy of every single email "conducting official business" that she ever sent and/or received to/from the state dept on the government servers.

and if she sent one to a corporate CEO, where would it be? Would that CEO delete anything incriminating?

you are very naive.

The irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

Yes but when the head of the state department has conversation with people off that server, which did happen, then the state department does not have a record of it. That is what the far left drones do not understand..

I sometimes wish I could see what they type. I put everyone on ignore who agreed with Obama's "society's lottery winners" comment last week. Nor will they come off ignore. There is no point arguing with anyone that far gone.

Are you aware of how lame it makes you seem what you keep referring to the people you have on ignore? You keeps saying that you wish you could read what they say. Are you a retard?

And...you are as far gone as anyone here. You've carved out a nice reputation as a super gullible freak. Did you know that?

Horseshit, she was using a personal server for government email. she destroyed the server. there were no copies on any government server-------------but Russia and China probably have them. Wonder what she will promise them?

Thanks for admitting to being completely CLUELESS when it comes to email.

No point in trying to educate you either. You obviously lack the wits to comprehend how it works.

Then where are they?

On the state dept servers because they have copies of every single email she sent.

Your ignorance is your problem.

She was conducting official businees through personal emails on her personal server while officially in a work capacity. How naive are you? Lol.

If you send an email to the state dept from your personal server they have a copy of it on the government servers even if you delete it from your personal server.

So it is utterly irrelevant what she used to send emails because there is a copy of every single email "conducting official business" that she ever sent and/or received to/from the state dept on the government servers.

and if she sent one to a corporate CEO, where would it be? Would that CEO delete anything incriminating?

you are very naive.

A copy of that email would be on that corporation's servers.

You really are clueless, aren't you?

So I'm not alone in my thoughts. I googled "Hillary running a silent campaign" because I noticed that she is incredibly quiet, letting the leftist media propel her campaign through "inevitability." I have never seen nor heard anything more sycophantic nor reminiscent of "Dear Leader" syndrome of communist nations. The Main Stream Media has Chosen Hillary for the Oval Office, and she doesn't have to do anything except HIDE in order to get in the White House.

I guess we have to elect her into the White House in order to see what's inside (assuming she doesn't delete what's inside!)!!!

Anyway, after I googled it, I noticed that many articles just went up in the last few days on the same topic! Woah. This is sickening. Liberoids are a marxist cancer on this nation.

Jerry Seib Hillary Clinton s Silent Campaign

Noonan Hillary s Running A Silent Movie Of A Campaign The Daily Caller

To be honest I don't think Hillary's gonna be the next president and for the same reason as last time. Some other yahoo is gonna come screaming in from the wild blue yonder & blow her out of the saddle.

But having said all that, this is Hillary's campaign to run as she and her handlers see fit, which may very well play into her demise.

Then where are they?

Your ignorance is your problem.

Another irony impaired post from the far left drones..

So I'm not alone in my thoughts. I googled "Hillary running a silent campaign" because I noticed that she is incredibly quiet, letting the leftist media propel her campaign through "inevitability." I have never seen nor heard anything more sycophantic nor reminiscent of "Dear Leader" syndrome of communist nations. The Main Stream Media has Chosen Hillary for the Oval Office, and she doesn't have to do anything except HIDE in order to get in the White House.

I guess we have to elect her into the White House in order to see what's inside (assuming she doesn't delete what's inside!)!!!

Anyway, after I googled it, I noticed that many articles just went up in the last few days on the same topic! Woah. This is sickening. Liberoids are a marxist cancer on this nation.

To be honest I don't think Hillary's gonna be the next president and for the same reason as last time. Some other yahoo is gonna come screaming in from the wild blue yonder & blow her out of the saddle.

But having said all that, this is Hillary's campaign to run as she and her handlers see fit, which may very well play into her demise.

Hilary is not running the campaign, the far left is. They are limiting her opposition so she can spend all her money in Presidential wars.

Even then I expect the moderators in the debates to soft ball the questions to her..

1974. Rumble in the Jungle. Ali vs. Foreman.

Prior to the match, Ali watched Foreman practice. It was an intimidating sight. Foreman could punch like a wrecking ball. There was no way Ali could match him punch for punch.

So during the fight, Ali let Foreman throw all his best punches while he just stood there against the ropes. Ali's physical condition was so superior he was able to take those punches until Foreman used himself up.

Rope-A-Dope.

Clinton has a lot of baggage. An intimidating amount. So she is letting her opponents telegraph their entire campaign strategy and allowing them to burn out the public on Benghazi, emails, and whatever other mud they want to sling.

Soon, they will turn on each other and Hillary's scandals will be old news while they open fresh wounds on themselves.

Time will tell if this strategy worked.

I pray that O'Malley will in time supercede Cankalwoman.

you are very naive.

I think the point is that she used a personal e-mail account while at State. How do we know that official business wasn't conducted off that server? Those emails have all vanished. Believe me, I work in IT, that is a very difficult thing to do.

Do we know simply because, what, she said so? That isn't how this works. There are serious questions, was there a comingling of CF business & State? Seriously, you're just willing to say oh, well, if you say so??

you are very naive.

unless they deleted it. would they keep an email that incriminated them and hillary in some kind of corrupt scheme?

clueless = you

Thanks for admitting to being completely CLUELESS when it comes to email.

No point in trying to educate you either. You obviously lack the wits to comprehend how it works.

Yes, if she sent an email to someone, that email would reside with that person whether she deleted it from her server or not.

Now, idiot. If some person, country, corporation, or organization was doing corrupt business with the US SecState, do you think they would leave such evidence on their servers?

How do we know that official business wasn't conducted off that server?

Because all official emails that went to the state dept would have copies on state dept servers.

If she sent "official business emails" to any other entity they will have copies on their servers.

This isn't rocket science.

If you are in IT then you must know that everything is backed up. So even if the state dept servers crash they will be able to recover her emails from the backups.

you are very naive.

unless they deleted it. would they keep an email that incriminated them and hillary in some kind of corrupt scheme?

clueless = you

Thanks again for admitting to being utterly clueless.

You are now talking about a conspiracy involving who knows how many thousands of people to delete all copies of all allegedly "incriminating" emails on every server and every backup for a period of 4 years.

You really don't have a clue just how big a task it would be to do something like that, do you?

How do we know that official business wasn't conducted off that server?

Because all official emails that went to the state dept would have copies on state dept servers.

If she sent "official business emails" to any other entity they will have copies on their servers.

This isn't rocket science.

If you are in IT then you must know that everything is backed up. So even if the state dept servers crash they will be able to recover her emails from the backups.

Dude, that's the problem... they are saying all the e-mails from the private server are gone. And yes, they should have been backed up. And another question, why the need for an entire server? What's they do? Install and setup an entire Exchange server for her private e-mails? And why can't the ISP provide them? They should have them conceivably. Most ISP do "store-and-forward" in case of well, when the server goes down. They store them until you are back up and then forward copies.

I'm just saying, there is more than just a hint of impropriety.

Forum List

Back