Is it sad that Hillary can run a "silent campaign" in the age of information?

Is it sad that Hillary can run a "silent campaign" in the age of information?

• Yes.

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • No.

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
So I'm not alone in my thoughts. I googled "Hillary running a silent campaign" because I noticed that she is incredibly quiet, letting the leftist media propel her campaign through "inevitability." I have never seen nor heard anything more sycophantic nor reminiscent of "Dear Leader" syndrome of communist nations. The Main Stream Media has Chosen Hillary for the Oval Office, and she doesn't have to do anything except HIDE in order to get in the White House.

I guess we have to elect her into the White House in order to see what's inside (assuming she doesn't delete what's inside!)!!!

Anyway, after I googled it, I noticed that many articles just went up in the last few days on the same topic! Woah. This is sickening. Liberoids are a marxist cancer on this nation.

Jerry Seib Hillary Clinton s Silent Campaign

Noonan Hillary s Running A Silent Movie Of A Campaign The Daily Caller

Gee, did FauxNoise send out a talking points memo telling all of the extremist rightwingers to call it a "silent campaign"?

:rofl:

And you swallowed the bait?

Ask yourself this question. In this day and age how can it be a "silent campaign" if her every move is not only announced beforehand and the media is following her around constantly?

Just because she isn't an "attention whore" on every single topic du jour that the GOP clown college is obsessed with getting their soundbytes out to the media doesn't mean that she is obliged to do the same.

Some things are better left unsaid. Hillary is smart enough to know when not to speak.

Too bad you can't say the same for the rest of your clowns.

So I'm not alone in my thoughts. I googled "Hillary running a silent campaign" because I noticed that she is incredibly quiet, letting the leftist media propel her campaign through "inevitability." I have never seen nor heard anything more sycophantic nor reminiscent of "Dear Leader" syndrome of communist nations. The Main Stream Media has Chosen Hillary for the Oval Office, and she doesn't have to do anything except HIDE in order to get in the White House.

I guess we have to elect her into the White House in order to see what's inside (assuming she doesn't delete what's inside!)!!!

Anyway, after I googled it, I noticed that many articles just went up in the last few days on the same topic! Woah. This is sickening. Liberoids are a marxist cancer on this nation.

Noonan Hillary s Running A Silent Movie Of A Campaign The Daily Caller

Not only is it silent but it's totally fake

Gee, did FauxNoise send out a talking points memo telling all of the extremist rightwingers to call it a "silent campaign"?

Ask yourself this question. In this day and age how can it be a "silent campaign" if her every move is not only announced beforehand and the media is following her around constantly?

Just because she isn't an "attention whore" on every single topic du jour that the GOP clown college is obsessed with getting their soundbytes out to the media doesn't mean that she is obliged to do the same.

Some things are better left unsaid. Hillary is smart enough to know when not to speak.

And smart enough to delete thousands of incriminating emails, on her personal server, as secretary of state, involving official business.

She can hide for a while, but sooner or later she is going to have to answer some real questions.

yesterday she said she wants her e-mails to be released-----------then why did you destroy them, you lying bitch?

We'll find out soon enough if this is a good strategy, but it's certainly understandable. Between her wall of baggage and the potential for great entertainment from the GOP, no doubt she and her team have calculated that low key and cautious is the way to go.

I sure would rather have dynamic "leaders" delivering a powerful, stimulating message with crystalline clarity, but such is the current state of our politics.

And smart enough to delete thousands of incriminating emails, on her personal server, as secretary of state, involving official business.

It is impossible to "delete thousands of incriminating emails". Just file a FOIA request for all emails from Hilary Clinton to the state dept and every single one of those emails will be retrieved from the government servers because they keep copies.

Your fallacy is a non starter.

Next.

She can hide for a while, but sooner or later she is going to have to answer some real questions.

yesterday she said she wants her e-mails to be released-----------then why did you destroy them, you lying bitch?

She never destroyed any government emails.

The far left is proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that they do not believe in choice or any type of freedom of speech, they want to dictate and have everyone follow without question or hesitation.

Just look at the far left drones on this board for the perfect example of it..

She was conducting official businees through personal emails on her personal server while officially in a work capacity. How naive are you? Lol.

She was conducting official businees through personal emails on her personal server while officially in a work capacity. How naive are you? Lol.

Your ignorance of how email actually works is your problem.

If you send an email to the state dept from your personal server they have a copy of it on the government servers even if you delete it from your personal server.

So it is utterly irrelevant what she used to send emails because there is a copy of every single email "conducting official business" that she ever sent and/or received to/from the state dept on the government servers.

Your ignorance of how email actually works is your problem.

If you send an email to the state dept from your personal server they have a copy of it on the government servers even if you delete it from your personal server.

So it is utterly irrelevant what she used to send emails because there is a copy of every single email "conducting official business" that she ever sent and/or received to/from the state dept on the government servers.

The irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

Yes but when the head of the state department has conversation with people off that server, which did happen, then the state department does not have a record of it. That is what the far left drones do not understand..

The irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

Yes but when the head of the state department has conversation with people off that server, which did happen, then the state department does not have a record of it. That is what the far left drones do not understand..

I sometimes wish I could see what they type. I put everyone on ignore who agreed with Obama's "society's lottery winners" comment last week. Nor will they come off ignore. There is no point arguing with anyone that far gone.

Then where are they?

On the state dept servers because they have copies of every single email she sent.

Even the ones sent form the now defunct private server? How'd that happen...?

Forum List

Back