Hillary says that if Trump wins in 2024 it would be the end of "democracy"

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Hillary Clinton misled the American people by fabricating the Russia Hoax to smear President Donald Trump in the eyes of voters. Clinton’s 2016 campaign, with her full knowledge, planted the story and then pushed for investigations from her allies in the FBI and other federal agencies. In any other country what she did would be called a coup and she would be in handcuffs. But this is America so she is free to spew more BS and further tear this country apart.

She said at a Financial Times in Washington, DC: “The Electoral College is a terrible anachronism that, you know, has caused people like me who win the popular vote not to be president. “But that’s beside the point. So think about this. “I win by nearly 3 million votes over Trump in 2016. “I lose the Electoral College by 77,000 votes. “Biden wins by over 7 million votes and wins the Electoral College by 100,000 votes.
“It was a mirror image of what happened to me, only I was on the losing side and Biden was on the winning side. “Trump is angry because his game failed, his rigged game to steal the election. “If Trump wins, which I do not believe will happen, let me just quickly say that. “If in some scenario that were to happen, it would be the end of democracy in the United States"

Comment:
Hillary is a psychopath.

Hillary Clinton misled the American people by fabricating the Russia Hoax to smear President Donald Trump in the eyes of voters. Clinton’s 2016 campaign, with her full knowledge, planted the story and then pushed for investigations from her allies in the FBI and other federal agencies. In any other country what she did would be called a coup and she would be in handcuffs. But this is America so she is free to spew more BS and further tear this country apart.

She said at a Financial Times in Washington, DC: “The Electoral College is a terrible anachronism that, you know, has caused people like me who win the popular vote not to be president. “But that’s beside the point. So think about this. “I win by nearly 3 million votes over Trump in 2016. “I lose the Electoral College by 77,000 votes. “Biden wins by over 7 million votes and wins the Electoral College by 100,000 votes.
“It was a mirror image of what happened to me, only I was on the losing side and Biden was on the winning side. “Trump is angry because his game failed, his rigged game to steal the election. “If Trump wins, which I do not believe will happen, let me just quickly say that. “If in some scenario that were to happen, it would be the end of democracy in the United States"

Comment:
Hillary is a psychopath.
Be careful, if the hildabeast reads this, you could be put on her 'LIST of things to do'. :eusa_eh:

hillary-death-stare-omg.jpg
hillarykjdksfksfds.jpg

Unlike Barack Obama and Joe Biden, President Trump was actually not even close to ending democracy.

"Of the last three presidents, Trump was either the most indifferent or the most obstructed when it came to using government agencies for his own partisan political advantages or to neuter his enemies.

For the Left, Donald Trump is synonymous with “fascism” (or “semi-fascism,” as Joe Biden put it the other day). And for Liz Cheney and most of the NeverTrumpers, he remains an existential threat to democracy.

But to quantify those charges, what exactly has Trump done extralegally - as opposed to his bombast and braggadocio about what he might have wished to have done?

And what are the standards by which to judge this supposed menace?

Did Trump illegally and with a mere signature nullify over $300 billion of contracted student loans—to firm up his college-student and college-graduate base nine weeks before the midterm elections?

If Trump wished to abuse his power over the IRS, he would have followed the Obama model of weaponizing it during a reelection year to go after his ideological enemies.

Did Trump blatantly use the national security apparatus of the government to enhance his own reelection bid in 2020?

Was Trump ever caught on a hot mic promising a Russian president that he would try to ease Russian worries about Eastern European missile defense if only the Russians would give him space during his 2012 campaign for president against Mitt Romney?

Did Trump weaponize the FBI? That is, did the FBI go after journalists, former Obama officials, or Democratic Party activists who variously were attacking Don Jr. or Ivanka on the pretenses of retrieving one of their lost laptops or diaries?

Are there texts of Trump-era FBI agents talking about how to “stop” Hillary Clinton’s or Biden’s election bid?

Did the Trump Justice Department start an investigation of the suspected illegal lobbying of Joe Biden and Hunter Biden, who used the former’s political connections to win large cash payments from foreign governments?

Did Trump order an FBI raid on the Obama home, on rumors that there were thousands of documents under dispute with the National Archives in his possession, especially given the Obama record of fiercely fighting any Freedom of Information Act lawsuits to release his documents?

Was Jake Sullivan’s phone grabbed by the FBI at an airport to determine his role in the Russian collusion hoax?

Are there now any former Trump loyalists who, as “anonymous” officials in cabinet agencies or obstructionists on the National Security Council, are writing op-eds about their stealthy daily efforts to undermine Biden’s executive orders or his administration’s action?

Are there now “50 former intelligence officials” who signed affidavits in support of Trump’s allegations about the authenticity of Hunter’s laptop?

Between 2017 and 2020, did Trump’s team systematically seek to change the voting laws in key states to radically transform traditional balloting, in a mail-in or early voting revolution, in which only 30 percent of the electorate would vote on Election Day?

Was there any “dark money” effort analogous to the efforts of corporate and tech money along with DNC activists and Biden operators in what Time magazine’s Molly Ball described as a “conspiracy” to ensure the defeat of Trump’s opponent?

How about Trump’s efforts to revolutionize the very system of government? Did he promote a court-packing scheme to ensure he might not just get a 5-4 majority, but perhaps an 11-4 conservative advantage in a new 15-justice Supreme Court?

Did he dream up ways of getting rid of the Electoral College so the “blue wall” might never return?

Did Trump as president meet with CIA and FBI directors who, in their weekly and daily briefings, apprised him of efforts to monitor, spy, and infiltrate the campaign of Joe Biden?

The strange thing about Trump was that he did not use extraordinary powers to investigate anyone unlawfully. He boasted, he railed, he screamed, he whined, he became at times crude and obnoxious. But he did not use the FBI, the CIA, the Justice Department, or the IRS to go after the Obamas, the Clintons, or the Bidens.

In fact, of the last three presidents, Trump was either the most inept or indifferent, or the most obstructed concerning any issue of using government agencies for his own partisan political advantages or to neuter his enemies. "

The Strangest Thing About "Semi-Fascist" Trump | ZeroHedge

Comment:
Hillary is a psychopath.
When did Hillary ever care about Democracy.

Comment:
Hillary is a psychopath.
She's just doing the usual partisan fear mongering. Vote Democrat or the world will end!!!

Hillary Clinton misled the American people by fabricating the Russia Hoax to smear President Donald Trump in the eyes of voters.
Russian Intelligence says so. At least that's what the Durham/ObamaGate investigation reported.

But of course the consumers of Faux not the News demands they fabricate a favorable story for all the Trump-e-Berra fans and they omitted the part where it is Russian Intel that was briefed to the feds.....

What lie do they have in store for you guys today?

Forum List

Back