Hillary says that if Trump wins in 2024 it would be the end of "democracy"

Hillary Clinton misled the American people by fabricating the Russia Hoax to smear President Donald Trump in the eyes of voters. Clinton’s 2016 campaign, with her full knowledge, planted the story and then pushed for investigations from her allies in the FBI and other federal agencies. In any other country what she did would be called a coup and she would be in handcuffs. But this is America so she is free to spew more BS and further tear this country apart.

She said at a Financial Times in Washington, DC: “The Electoral College is a terrible anachronism that, you know, has caused people like me who win the popular vote not to be president. “But that’s beside the point. So think about this. “I win by nearly 3 million votes over Trump in 2016. “I lose the Electoral College by 77,000 votes. “Biden wins by over 7 million votes and wins the Electoral College by 100,000 votes.
“It was a mirror image of what happened to me, only I was on the losing side and Biden was on the winning side. “Trump is angry because his game failed, his rigged game to steal the election. “If Trump wins, which I do not believe will happen, let me just quickly say that. “If in some scenario that were to happen, it would be the end of democracy in the United States"

Comment:
Hillary is a psychopath.
So the old hag believes in the “democratic” system of voting, but only if you vote for her choice. Sounds to me like she would be the end of “democracy.” Stupid, dog-faced wench.

Hillary Clinton misled the American people by fabricating the Russia Hoax to smear President Donald Trump in the eyes of voters. Clinton’s 2016 campaign, with her full knowledge, planted the story and then pushed for investigations from her allies in the FBI and other federal agencies. In any other country what she did would be called a coup and she would be in handcuffs. But this is America so she is free to spew more BS and further tear this country apart.

She said at a Financial Times in Washington, DC: “The Electoral College is a terrible anachronism that, you know, has caused people like me who win the popular vote not to be president. “But that’s beside the point. So think about this. “I win by nearly 3 million votes over Trump in 2016. “I lose the Electoral College by 77,000 votes. “Biden wins by over 7 million votes and wins the Electoral College by 100,000 votes.
“It was a mirror image of what happened to me, only I was on the losing side and Biden was on the winning side. “Trump is angry because his game failed, his rigged game to steal the election. “If Trump wins, which I do not believe will happen, let me just quickly say that. “If in some scenario that were to happen, it would be the end of democracy in the United States"

Comment:
Hillary is a psychopath.
Hillary, Sleepy Joe Biden and Wacky Baracky Obama are the 3 dirtiest politicians on planet Earth. Only a complete fool believes anything any of them say.

Last edited:
Who in their right mind regardless of which party you belong to would believe anything a woman says about a man she hates?

Republican, democrat, people in between, we can all agree when a woman hates a man she will say anything to bad mouth him and piss him off. And Hillary is a grade A bitch even on her best day.

And the end of democracy? Seems like that's pretty much what democrats and progressives have been trying to do themselves for the past 2 years.

But it's a good America is a republic.

Comment:
Hillary is a psychopath.
Yeah, says the person who colluded with Congress, the DOJ, the FBI, and the CIA to take down a duly elected president and take our democracy away.

Comment:
Hillary is a psychopath.
Will Hillary EVER GO AWAY?

clinton_noose.jpg

Somebody forgot to tell da bitch that Democrats are not subject to penalties from breaking US law.

Interestingly, Comey said almost the same thing about Trump being re-elected.
Hence the coup.

Russian Intelligence says so. At least that's what the Durham/ObamaGate investigation reported.

But of course the consumers of Faux not the News demands they fabricate a favorable story for all the Trump-e-Berra fans and they omitted the part where it is Russian Intel that was briefed to the feds.....

What lie do they have in store for you guys today?

Nope.

Comment:
Hillary is a psychopath.
typical mindset of a tyrant…if the democratic process does lt elect my party, then democracy is over!! it would be funny if it weren’t so scary

Comment:
Hillary is a psychopath.

She's a democrat. Democracy did not end in 2017 when Trump took office, and it isn't going to end if he wins in 2024. Trump takes a lot of flak for the bullshit he says, but democrats like Hillary and Biden and the rest of them get a free pass to spew all kinds of bullshit.

Forum List

Back