Is it really "illegal?"

If you don't vote, Mary, then you need to shut the fuck up because you are irrelevant.

How long until the mods figure out who you are?

I presume this remark is intended for me. I have watched you spread your propaganda in this website unhampered. While this issue is of interest to me, it is not it is not as important as it is to the freeloaders you appear to support.

You are in a Tea Party site where my views are in the majority. Here is a brief video proclaiming the results of a Rasmussen poll from 2009. I think you will find that if you took the poll today the numbers would be much higher. You are a bright guy, I think you can figure out that wetbacks are not welcome in the United States. This is not a negotiation, this is deportation with incarceration. The freeloaders are on their way out, and the facts to support that are abundant, and all over the internet.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXECieJvPKs]Poll Shows Americans Against Illegal Immigration - YouTube[/ame]

1). 67% of Americans in 2009 believed there should be police raids on locations, (Home Depot) where illegals congregate.

2). 79% of Americans in 2009 believed the U. S. military should be sent to the border if drug violence continues.

3). 61% of Americans in 2009 believed we should complete a fence across the entire U. S./Mexico border.

4). 73% of Americans believed citizenship should be checked during traffic stops.

Your tactics of twisting the facts are not going to work in this web site. Members here are quite well informed about the facts. This concludes what I have to say about this issue. There is no need for further discussion, the U. S. Government has planned and funded measures to make the immigration problem go away in a very few years.

Last edited:
anger1.jpg

Just as a footnote, you might want to turn off your computer for a time, and look into getting a life. Your stats show you make 1,144 posts per month, about 38 a day. Looks like internet fatigue to me!

Catalist, you have solutions. I have solutions. We agree. But our collective Government? I think they have something else in mind. I stopped voting years ago. They stopped listening to US long ago. I have thought about this, about seeking a lawyer for a class action suit against the federal government for their ineptitude enforcing federal immigration laws. That deserves some thought, don't you think?

If you don't vote, Mary, then you need to shut the fuck up because you are irrelevant.

As unorthodox as this may sound, I am going with Unkotare on this one. People who do not vote lose their right to complain.

You are in a Tea Party site where my views are in the majority.

Say what now?

I notice you have entirely overlooked my Rasmussen Poll information, as you prefer personal attacks on Americans who demand respect for our borders. On this planet this is the norm. Here are the facts country by country. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigration

Apparently, you missed the poll in this thread. http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/224983-now-we-know-its-the-tea-partys-fault-4.html#post5385011 Evidently you have a problem with Tea Party politics. 38 posts a day, and you did not figure this out? Apparently, you prefer to post in threads rather than read them.

I notice you did not take my input that 38 posts per day is a tad excessive. You should consider getting a life, instead of posting self-absorbed messages supporting freeloaders.

Last edited:
If you expect anyone to know what the fuck you are talking about you are likely to be disappointed. Maybe you should go be crazy somewhere else.

Oh, and if you have any other stupid conclusions to reach you might read this entire thread first, idiot.

If you expect anyone to know what the fuck you are talking about you are likely to be disappointed. Maybe you should go be crazy somewhere else.

Oh, and if you have any other stupid conclusions to reach you might read this entire thread first, idiot.

Struck a nerve. Good. My work is done here.

You would really need to make it clear what the fuck you are talking about if you hope to strike a nerve. Better hurry up before that IP check is run.

BuddyColt was banned? Saw that one coming. All those red stars, but I feel bad for the guy. This guy made me search long and hard to support my beliefs. Hate to say it, we need people like him...

Um no, we DEFINENTLY don't need more retards like him.:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back