Is it really "illegal?"

The GOP did flip on immigration on recent years and pass bills that seek nothing short of the death penalty for a civil infraction of the law.

That's a lie. Why do you feel the need to lie? And, are you an attorney?

Wow, there sure are a lot of words here to try and tell us why the term "illegal alien" is wrong and why we are being so bad and hateful to those who come here "illegally". Here's the bottom line.

It comes down to a question of sovereignty. Does the United States of America have the right and I say the DUTY to maintain it's sovereignty by saying who can enter it's borders and who cannot? Can you name one nation on this earth that maintains open borders to the magnitude that this nation does? Does this nation have the right and again, I say the DUTY to KNOW who enters it's borders and for what purposes? I say it does and if the law is not clear, then it should be made absolutely, crystal clear that those who try and enter this nation without going through the proper procedures will be PROSECUTED.

I am not intimately familiar with the federal laws that govern immigration and entry into this nation. However, I know that literally thousands of illegal aliens are rounded up every year and shipped out of the country. I would assume that if there were no laws governing this action, that the Supreme Court would have stopped it long ago. I support these actions and I also support the closing of the border by placing troops there.

As for those on this thread that talk about how conservatives and Republicans are simply racist and or xenophobic, it's the same that we always hear. The left's attempt to belittle or marginalize an opposing viewpoint always resorts to name calling and grouping those with opposing viewpoints into groups so they can affix negative labels to them. "If you do not agree with me, then obviously you are a __________ (fill in the blank)." Boring, predictable, and shock labels just cheapen the labels themselves. I wouldn't vote for a conservative or a Republican who hasn't been called a "racist" for disagreeing with Barry or for wanting immigration laws and policies followed.

The United States of America is a nation of immigrants. I want it to continue to be a nation of immigrants... LEGAL IMMIGRANTS! And when someone enters this country without the proper documentation, you know what I call them? ILLEGAL ALIENS! Because they are...

Let's work backward here OldUSAFSniper:

I've already pointed out that the so - called "legal" process as you demand to call it does not exist in many fact situations. You show me the relevant visa that applies to Guest Workers and we can end this debate right here and right now. Unless there is a proper procedure, there can, in no way, shape, fashion or form be an illegal alien based upon your own definition.

Insofar as conservatives and liberals go, you can leave me off your lists. Liberals have become the mouthpieces of the communist party while the social conservatives have become the top salesmen for the POLICE STATE as envisioned by the globalists. Personally, I'm not on either side, but watch those who accuse others of being liars ignore this paragraph.

As you said, a lot of people are rounded up and sent home. Had you READ THIS THREAD before giving your .02 cents worth, you'd get a sense about what deportation is all about. Deportation is the civil consequence for improper entry, which is not a crime, but a minor civil infraction. In most cases the civil infraction would not even be a issue if the United States created a Guest Worker program with no automatic path to citizenship.

Next, we come back to that pretext of sovereignty. Here's a cut and paste from the last time we addressed that question:

"Sovereignty is the quality of having supreme, independent authority over a geographic area, such as a territory."
Sovereignty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So I don't get to say who visits my house? Private employers don't have the right to hire who they want - be sovereign over their business?

Who do you wish to be sovereign in this context? The people or the government?

Sovereignty is about the country's authority over a geographic region NOT over the unalienable Rights of individuals. It's a world of difference and your misapplication is evidence that you care more about the POWER OF GOVERNMENT rather than the Liberties of the people. If our founding fathers summed up America in one word, it would be Liberty... the very thing you find so loathsome.

Wow, there sure are a lot of words here to try and tell us why the term "illegal alien" is wrong and why we are being so bad and hateful to those who come here "illegally". Here's the bottom line.

It comes down to a question of sovereignty. Does the United States of America have the right and I say the DUTY to maintain it's sovereignty by saying who can enter it's borders and who cannot? Can you name one nation on this earth that maintains open borders to the magnitude that this nation does? Does this nation have the right and again, I say the DUTY to KNOW who enters it's borders and for what purposes? I say it does and if the law is not clear, then it should be made absolutely, crystal clear that those who try and enter this nation without going through the proper procedures will be PROSECUTED.

I am not intimately familiar with the federal laws that govern immigration and entry into this nation. However, I know that literally thousands of illegal aliens are rounded up every year and shipped out of the country. I would assume that if there were no laws governing this action, that the Supreme Court would have stopped it long ago. I support these actions and I also support the closing of the border by placing troops there.

As for those on this thread that talk about how conservatives and Republicans are simply racist and or xenophobic, it's the same that we always hear. The left's attempt to belittle or marginalize an opposing viewpoint always resorts to name calling and grouping those with opposing viewpoints into groups so they can affix negative labels to them. "If you do not agree with me, then obviously you are a __________ (fill in the blank)." Boring, predictable, and shock labels just cheapen the labels themselves. I wouldn't vote for a conservative or a Republican who hasn't been called a "racist" for disagreeing with Barry or for wanting immigration laws and policies followed.

The United States of America is a nation of immigrants. I want it to continue to be a nation of immigrants... LEGAL IMMIGRANTS! And when someone enters this country without the proper documentation, you know what I call them? ILLEGAL ALIENS! Because they are...

I've already pointed out that the so - called "legal" process as you demand to call it does not exist in many fact situations. You show me the relevant visa that applies to Guest Workers and we can end this debate right here and right now. Unless there is a proper procedure, there can, in no way, shape, fashion or form be an illegal alien based upon your own definition.

Insofar as conservatives and liberals go, you can leave me off your lists. Liberals have become the mouthpieces of the communist party while the social conservatives have become the top salesmen for the POLICE STATE as envisioned by the globalists. Personally, I'm not on either side, but watch those who accuse others of being liars ignore this paragraph.

As you said, a lot of people are rounded up and sent home. Had you READ THIS THREAD before giving your .02 cents worth, you'd get a sense about what deportation is all about. Deportation is the civil consequence for improper entry, which is not a crime, but a minor civil infraction. In most cases the civil infraction would not even be a issue if the United States created a Guest Worker program with no automatic path to citizenship.

Next, we come back to that pretext of sovereignty. Here's a cut and paste from the last time we addressed that question:

"Sovereignty is the quality of having supreme, independent authority over a geographic area, such as a territory."

So I don't get to say who visits my house? Private employers don't have the right to hire who they want - be sovereign over their business?

Sovereignty is about the country's authority over a geographic region NOT over the unalienable Rights of individuals. It's a world of difference and your misapplication is evidence that you care more about the POWER OF GOVERNMENT rather than the Liberties of the people. If our founding fathers summed up America in one word, it would be Liberty... the very thing you find so loathsome.

I saw you on the racism board in William Joyce's thread repping your white power bullshit, why do you want open borders for the Hispanics you fucking fraud? do your KKK jerk off buddies know this about you?:eusa_liar:

BloodyDolt is an idiot on the level of ed spaceman/vamipre, with his delusional sense of self-importance and ability to ignore reality.

BloodyDolt is an idiot on the level of ed spaceman/vamipre, with his delusional sense of self-importance and ability to ignore reality.

He is also a complete liar and hypocrite, how can you advocate open borders for Hispanics yet be on here repping white power groups? what a fucking fraud.:eusa_liar:

I saw you on the racism board in William Joyce's thread repping your white power bullshit, why do you want open borders for the Hispanics you fucking fraud? do your KKK jerk off buddies know this about you?:eusa_liar:

You know, I forgot to let you know, as I did the rest of your cheering section, WHEN your arguments had become irrelevant.

If you could get past the name calling to have something resembling civil discourse, I might be inclined to give you the time of day. In answer to your question:

I doubt that there is a man or woman alive that has discussed and debated these issues with the K.K.K. more than I have. In the 1980s and 1990s my hometown newspaper once said that I was the most quoted man in Georgia. With respect to the immigration issue, I STILL see my research being touted on anti - immigrant threads, while those who are totally in the dark, such as yourself, are buying bullshit from amateurs that think by controlling the environment on this board, they are controlling the immigration issue world wide.

You keep harping on "open borders." So, if you are not FOR "open borders," what is the alternative? Would that not be a militarized border to make sure we had closed borders, the OPPOSITE of "open borders?"

So, you're accusing me of being against the so - called "Patriot Act," National ID / REAL ID Act, National Defense Authorization Act, warrant less searches, 24 / 7 / 365 monitoring and surveillance, and the abolition of innocent until proven guilty. Sounds like you're answering your own question to me.

If you'd like to address me without the name calling and the other bullshit, but pretend that you are capable of civil discourse we can discuss issues. Otherwise, I will skip over your posts just as I do the other guys that don't have enough intelligence to discuss this rationally. If you act like a small child and don't get a response, don't be surprised.

Last edited:
You know, I forgot to let you know, as I did the rest of your cheering section, WHEN your arguments had become irrelevant.

If you could get past the name calling to have something resembling civil discourse, I might be inclined to give you the time of day. In answer to your question:

I doubt that there is a man or woman alive that has discussed and debated these issues with the K.K.K. more than I have. In the 1980s and 1990s my hometown newspaper once said that I was the most quoted man in Georgia. With respect to the immigration issue, I STILL see my research being touted on anti - immigrant threads, while those who are totally in the dark, such as yourself, are buying bullshit from amateurs that think by controlling the environment on this board, they are controlling the immigration issue world wide.

You keep harping on "open borders." So, if you not FOR "open borders," what is the alternative? Would that not be a militarized border to make sure we had closed borders, the OPPOSITE of "open borders?"

So, you're accusing me of being against the so - called "Patriot Act," National ID / REAL ID Act, National Defense Authorization Act, warrant less searches, 24 / 7 / 365 monitoring and surveillance, and the abolition of innocent until proven guilty. Sounds like you're answering your own question to me.

If you'd like to address me without the name calling and the other bullshit, but pretend that you are capable of civil discourse we can discuss issues. Otherwise, I will skip over your posts just as I do the other guys that don't have enough intelligence to discuss this rationally. If you act like a small child and don't get a response, don't be surprised.

So you are a white supremist piece of shit who wants open borders for Hispanics? good luck with that.:eusa_hand:

BloodyDolt grows more insane and inconsistent with every post. Motherfucker is out of his pea brain.

also look up 1986 US immigration bill which is supposed to still be good to this day.

The Simpson-Mazzoli Bill applies to employers that hire undocumented workers and it gave an amnesty to agricultural workers. It has exactly NOTHING to do with improper entry.

Improper Entry is NOT in the Criminal Code of the USC. It is wholly an administrative matter before a civil forum.

False. BloodyDolt lies an awful lot.

Improper Entry is 8 USC §1325. It is part of the criminal code since it provides for criminal penalties and explicitly cites to Title 18 relative TO those criminal penalties (jail and prison).

It is NOT "wholly" administrative. In fact, by its very clear terms, it only provides for the ADDITION of civil penalties.

So you are a white supremist piece of shit who wants open borders for Hispanics? good luck with that.:eusa_hand:

You don't read too good, do you? I haven't supported white supremacy. I don't condemn them, but then again, I'm not condemning the Hispanics. I'm always looking to build a bridge to understanding.

I gave you the opportunity. So, good luck with trying to win the debate with the usual misrepresentations and false allegations. BTW, you haven't even proved that I'm white.

You don't read too good, do you? I haven't supported white supremacy. I don't condemn them, but then again, I'm not condemning the Hispanics. I'm always looking to build a bridge to understanding.

I gave you the opportunity. So, good luck with trying to win the debate with the usual misrepresentations and false allegations. BTW, you haven't even proved that I'm white.

You were in that thread supporting white power groups you fucking hypocrite, how do your buddies in the white sheets feel about your open borders policies?:eusa_liar:

Last edited:
You were in that thread supporting white power groups you fucking hypocrite, how do your buddies in the white sheets feel about your open borders polict?:eusa_liar:

High_Gravity, you are an idiot. Admitting that someone has a relevant point does not mean you support them.

For instance, I agree with the Republicans that Barack Obama has spent more money than all other presidents in the United States combined. Also admit that most of the money that Obama spent, save of Obamacare, was to finance the POLICE STATE voted into law by the Republicans. Can't you simply accept the fact that I'm not on either side of that phony classification system? Does it really upset your world view that much?

If you care so much about my alleged "buddies" and what they think, why don't you ask them? Maybe they can get it through your stupid fucking head that I am not one of them.

Your little cheering section is a just a few pea brained dumb asses that can't get off this board and have intelligent conversations. Further, I've noticed that you guys argue with others on other threads as if you have a monopoly on understanding. Your little clique group can't seem to get along with anybody. Everybody that disagrees with you is a liar, hypocrite, idiot, faggot, etc. It seems to me that all the time you guys spend making those allegations might lead some to think, you are worried about yourself and trying to impute your weaknesses onto others.

I feel sorry for you and you know, deep inside, that this is the only place you can nurse your addictions while feeding your weaknesses. See you around.

Okay, let's get one thing straight. As for the intracacies of immigration law: I don't really care. As long as someone comes here illegally and is subsequently sent packing, then they (the government) is doing what I want them to do. Although I would prefer they meet them at the border and keep them from entering in the first place.

It all boils down to the issue of whether or not a nation has the RIGHT to say who can enter into their geographical borders. The one enumerated duty of the federal government in the constitution is to protect its citizens. One way of doing that is by controlling its borders. A nation, THIS NATION, has the right and the DUTY to say who can come here and who cannot. Whether that is Hispanics, Romanians, Russians, or three-toed sloths it doesn't make any difference. When the nation passes a law to say that you have to abide by these certain steps and you don't, then illegal alien meet the agent from ICE. Jail them, take their DNA, fingerprints and picture and then send them back. If they try to come back, let them pick up trash along side the roadway for 60 days and then send them back.

Anyone who has read my posts on this forum KNOWS that I have no love for the federal government. It is bloated, expensive, wasteful, incompetent, and encroaches dangerously into personal freedoms. But in this arena, it should be aggressive and it should be effective. Barry and his boys are no better than the last President.

In this country, at least for now, the people ARE the government... well, they're supposed to be.

High_Gravity, you are an idiot. Admitting that someone has a relevant point does not mean you support them.

For instance, I agree with the Republicans that Barack Obama has spent more money than all other presidents in the United States combined. Also admit that most of the money that Obama spent, save of Obamacare, was to finance the POLICE STATE voted into law by the Republicans. Can't you simply accept the fact that I'm not on either side of that phony classification system? Does it really upset your world view that much?

If you care so much about my alleged "buddies" and what they think, why don't you ask them? Maybe they can get it through your stupid fucking head that I am not one of them.

Your little cheering section is a just a few pea brained dumb asses that can't get off this board and have intelligent conversations. Further, I've noticed that you guys argue with others on other threads as if you have a monopoly on understanding. Your little clique group can't seem to get along with anybody. Everybody that disagrees with you is a liar, hypocrite, idiot, faggot, etc. It seems to me that all the time you guys spend making those allegations might lead some to think, you are worried about yourself and trying to impute your weaknesses onto others.

I feel sorry for you and you know, deep inside, that this is the only place you can nurse your addictions while feeding your weaknesses. See you around.

Do you use Tide or Bleech for your KKK Sheets?

Okay, let's get one thing straight. As for the intracacies of immigration law: I don't really care. As long as someone comes here illegally and is subsequently sent packing, then they (the government) is doing what I want them to do. Although I would prefer they meet them at the border and keep them from entering in the first place.

It all boils down to the issue of whether or not a nation has the RIGHT to say who can enter into their geographical borders. The one enumerated duty of the federal government in the constitution is to protect its citizens. One way of doing that is by controlling its borders. A nation, THIS NATION, has the right and the DUTY to say who can come here and who cannot. Whether that is Hispanics, Romanians, Russians, or three-toed sloths it doesn't make any difference. When the nation passes a law to say that you have to abide by these certain steps and you don't, then illegal alien meet the agent from ICE. Jail them, take their DNA, fingerprints and picture and then send them back. If they try to come back, let them pick up trash along side the roadway for 60 days and then send them back.

Anyone who has read my posts on this forum KNOWS that I have no love for the federal government. It is bloated, expensive, wasteful, incompetent, and encroaches dangerously into personal freedoms. But in this arena, it should be aggressive and it should be effective. Barry and his boys are no better than the last President.

In this country, at least for now, the people ARE the government... well, they're supposed to be.

The more you write, the deeper you dig that hole.

The American people are the people that have the final say. Whether you like it or not - and make no mistake, I'm not all that amused by some of the decisions the American people make, they have spoken about the immigration situation. The American people hire, rent to, sell to and buy from the Hispanics regardless of the laws that the American people have deemed to be unconstitutional.

The difference between you and I is that I understand the difference between an unalienable Right versus the geographic territory the government has power over.

The reality is, the anti - immigrant lobby has gotten TRILLIONS of dollars allocated to destroy your Liberties under the guise of fighting so - called "illegal" immigration. You're only pissed at me because you can't stop it and I'd rather have a Guest Worker living next door and keep my Liberties than to live in a absolute POLICE STATE where everybody has the Mark of the Beast and begs government's permisssion to allow them to make their every movement.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back