Is it racist to ask black teens to be quiet in a movie theater?

Asking a black person to be quiet at the movies is not racist,

but expecting blacks to be quiet at the movies is racist.
Do you agree that being quiet at the movies is courteous and considerate of others?

If you agree then you are saying that expecting Blacks to be courteous and considerate of others is racist.

If you do not agree, please explain why.

Also, what do you think Chris Rock meant when he said, "I like Black people but I can't stand *******?" ******

If you want to watch a movie in peace, wait until the cd comes out and watch it at home. There, you can even tell the wife to stfu while you're trying to watch a movie. You might not get lucky for a long long time but you can see the movie in peace and quiet.

Yes that's it. Don't expect common courtesy at a movie theatre especially from blacks when they start behaving like *******.
Reported for referring to people as the n word

Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive . a person of any race or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc.

Are these words going to be the new racist words now?
contemptible, inferior, ignorant

I've been in countries where they allowed their kids to run wild. Somalia turned into mess because they never disciplined their kids.

Political Correctness and lawyers are two of the reasons this country is headed for the garbage pile of history.
So did murka. Read the "news" much ?

I read the news all of the time.

WTF is a murka?

The reason this country is going downhill is because the left bad-mouthed this country for years, and now that they're in charge they can't recognize anything they're doing wrong no matter how extreme it is.

Presently, Use of the word "******", in Reference to Name Calling Other Members, is Prohibited. The use of the word otherwise, is presently tolerated. Warning, Out of control Threads may end in the Flame Zone, the Romper Room, the Trash, or Mysteriously disappear. We do not refer to Other Members here by that Name in Any Forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Go watch the new Justin Bieber movie or a Twilight film and than tell me white teens are quiet and behaved in the cinema, fuckin bullshit.

It is never impolite to ask anyone to be quite during a movie, it is stupid not too. It is racist if the group you are asking to be quite get upset. Our apartment complex is very diverse (politically correct for lots of minorities) and they are half again louder than the rest of us, inside or outside doesn't matter. I think that a lot of it is their wanting to be recognized. I can usually recognize them buy the color of their underwear because their pants are down to the crack of their ass.

Holy fuck! What the fuck!

Jesus Christ! I can't fucking believe that shit!

This is a perfect example of why this country's civil litigation system needs to be changed.

Get rid of ACLU would be a great start!

I have no doubt this was a judge in a black district vying for court ruling ammo in his reelection bid! This the is the precise reason I think all judges should be appointed and none should be elected. The people pick the heads of the county and state. Allow the elected officials to make these appointments. Judges should never have to appease the general public in order to become judges!

Last edited:
Holy fuck! What the fuck!

Jesus Christ! I can't fucking believe that shit!

This is a perfect example of why this country's civil litigation system needs to be changed.

Get rid of ACLU would be a great start!

I have no doubt this was a judge in a black district vying for court ruling ammo in his reelection bid! This the is the precise reason I think all judges should be appointed and none should be elected. The people pick the heads of the county and state. Allow the elected officials to make these appointments. Judges should never have to appease the general public in order to become judges!

I am black and I agree that this case was bullshit, on the radio today I heard it was appealed though and the teens didn't get any money.

Go watch the new Justin Bieber movie or a Twilight film and than tell me white teens are quiet and behaved in the cinema, fuckin bullshit.

So true! It's a teenage thing. Since I have three youngsters we go to alot of the disney movies. White Teenage girls are the first and most likely to answer their cell phones in the middle of a movie! That drives me nutz!

So true! It's a teenage thing. Since I have three youngsters we go to alot of the disney movies. White Teenage girls are the first and most likely to answer their cell phones in the middle of a movie! That drives me nutz!

If I do go to a movie I just go during the day, there are less teenagers in the theatre. If you go during the weekend at night it is packed with teens, and they will act the fool during the movie regardless what color they are.

Of course it's not racist to ask blacks to be quiet in a movie theater. But when they go to Denny's afterward, it's totally racist to ask them to pay up front.

If I do go to a movie I just go during the day, there are less teenagers in the theatre. If you go during the weekend at night it is packed with teens, and they will act the fool during the movie regardless what color they are.
How true, HG, and what a sad commentary on today's youth (and a worse one on the parents who raised them). Some of the young people know better, but most are simply following a bad parental example. We've tolerated a society in which adult behavior has become more and more coarse, crude, loud, vulgar, and crass, often lacking even a trace of manners. civility, or consideration of others. This cuts across every line of class and race, and we ought to be ashamed of that aspect of the society we've created. It fouls our public discourse, tears at our body politic, and, dare I say it, exacerbates the racial and cultural divides in America, from all sides. It will be this way, so long as we tolerate everything, and stand for nothing. Kids learn what they see and hear. Teach your children well.....

How true, HG, and what a sad commentary on today's youth (and a worse one on the parents who raised them). Some of the young people know better, but most are simply following a bad parental example. We've tolerated a society in which adult behavior has become more and more coarse, crude, loud, vulgar, and crass, often lacking even a trace of manners. civility, or consideration of others. This cuts across every line of class and race, and we ought to be ashamed of that aspect of the society we've created. It fouls our public discourse, tears at our body politic, and, dare I say it, exacerbates the racial and cultural divides in America, from all sides. It will be this way, so long as we tolerate everything, and stand for nothing. Kids learn what they see and hear. Teach your children well.....

It's not necessarily the parents either, I lived in Omaha Nebraska for 4 years and when I went to the movies there it was predominantly white, and those kids had good parents who were dentists, lawyers, restaurant managers etc. we shouldn't always be so quick to point the finger at the parents, alot of this acting out is to do with peer pressures and just wanting to show their ass in front of their friends.

Is it racist to ask black teens to be quiet in a movie theater?

Folks who don't live in the South don't know just how loud blacks get in a group setting. Just go to a High School graduation and you'll see (and hear) what I mean. Some schools will even withhold a diploma for excessive cheering. I guess they're being racist.

What Planet are you posting from??? ;):lol:

Does this happen in the Northeast? I just go up there for business and when I lived up there I was very young. It's interesting to observe the different ways various races behave in the same situation.

It's not necessarily the parents either, I lived in Omaha Nebraska for 4 years and when I went to the movies there it was predominantly white, and those kids had good parents who were dentists, lawyers, restaurant managers etc. we shouldn't always be so quick to point the finger at the parents, alot of this acting out is to do with peer pressures and just wanting to show their ass in front of their friends.

Just because the parents have successful careers and make decent money does not mean they are good parents.

Just because the parents have successful careers and make decent money does not mean they are good parents.

Yeah, you got a point there.

Being loud and violent are common and natural traits of the Africans it's in their DNA, asking blacks not to loud and violent is racist.

Right again; I'm amazed at the behavior I've seen from educated, affluent adults who one would think would know better; some, obviously, either don't know, or simply don't care.

Right again; I'm amazed at the behavior I've seen from educated, affluent adults who one would think would know better; some, obviously, either don't know, or simply don't care.

When I was at tech school at Keesler Air Force Base Misssissipi, the 1 star General who was in charge of the base had a son who worked in blockbuster outside the post, he was a coke addict and nothing like his father. Sometime the apples falls far from the tree.

Forum List

Back