Teens Beat Woman in Theater Because She Told Them to "Be Quiet"

Those delinquents are on the way to becoming the American born ISIS.

Too sad.

Darn. I was hoping it was the same theater that fruitcake shot up.

She is lucky to be "big boned" "heavy-set" to provide insulation from the blows. Teach her to yell shut up ni$$er or Ghetto. She paid her $15 and $9.75 for 12 ounce "diet" Coke and can't get no quiet up in here? WTH? Going to have to open back up some Blockbusters.
No, that big mouth black girl/ woman eventualy left. She never shut up, she's still with us in spirit. Some blacks have this need to disrupt and corrupt. I saw a black man die under the wheels of a RTD bus, and a few big mouthed blacks youths tried to make that accident into a racial incident. Isn't that funny? Laugh that up trolls. Accept it isn't humorous. Hardy har har. You can't take the image of that dying mangled man out of my memory.

They're "teens," so no pics. Here's the victim. She be white. Seems to be happening a lot lately.

Woman Attacked After Asking Teens To 'Be Quiet' In Movie

belmar-theater-attack-10pkg_frame_0.jpg
And we're supposed to care about their endless, brainless protests.

Screw integration.

Since the victim was white, and no description of the attackers was given by the media.

Makes it easy to figure out which protected group they belonged to. .... :cool:

There is no guarantee which group it was, although I have my suspicions. However, since no description was given, it's easy to tell they weren't white.

ANOTHER black becoming violent against a non-black
not headline news though--
more evidence when I say black vs white hate crimes are not labeled as such
blacks commit more hate crimes per capita

Forum List

Back