Is it racist to ask black teens to be quiet in a movie theater?

We're still behind times here. Our tv works on Coleman camp stove fuel. You have to be careful adjusting the brightness of the screen or you'll smoke it up and have to clean it to see anything. Sound is the same quality as an old 45 rpm record player - white noise and pops too.

WHITE noise ? Is that a raciest remark ? Why is the noise white ? I dont like the term White noise. I want it called Caucasian noise. This poster will be reported to Admin. .

Actually, to call a white man a caucasian is an insult

Dammit!, I So wanted to have a "W" word that I could cry about.

To call a White man Caucasian is to say he's a disgrace to his race- that he has been or should be disowned by the White race.

a Caucasian is to a White man as a ****** is to a black man

To call a White man Caucasian is to say he's a disgrace to his race- that he has been or should be disowned by the White race.

Do You mean to tell me that I could have been offended all thees years ?

Do You mean to tell me that I could have been offended all thees years ?
Racial politics are complex.

Hell, depending where you go, calling a White man a peckerwood either gets you free beer or punched in the mouth

Presently, Use of the word "******", in Reference to Name Calling Other Members, is Prohibited. The use of the word otherwise, is presently tolerated. Warning, Out of control Threads may end in the Flame Zone, the Romper Room, the Trash, or Mysteriously disappear. We do not refer to Other Members here by that Name in Any Forum.

WOW!!!

That was Intense!!!!!

could we do something about folks being called "old white people"? that's very damn offwensive to me. :eusa_eh:

signs by the five man electric band slideshow

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been in countries where they allowed their kids to run wild. Somalia turned into mess because they never disciplined their kids.

Political Correctness and lawyers are two of the reasons this country is headed for the garbage pile of history.
So did murka. Read the "news" much ?

It was to be the most expensive “shhhhhhhh” in history.

Delaware's Supreme Court, however, ruled that when a movie theater manager asked an audience to stay quiet during Tyler Perry’s “Why Did I Get Married,” the manager was not acting on a racial impulse, reported the Hollywood Reporter.

The ruling overturned a judgment that would have awarded 23 black theatergoers $1,500 for being told to be quiet in a way seen by some to be racially charged, according to the report.

Carmike 14 Theater was told to pay nearly $80,000 for insulting, humiliating and demeaning patrons in the "minority-themed" movie, reported Delaware Online.

Read more: Court Clears Delaware Cinema of Racial Bias in Telling Black Patrons to Stay Quiet - FoxNews.com

Wow.

Why does it matter what color the people were who disrupted everyones paid for movie viewing?

I dont get why it has to be about race.

I think that's fair. There are idiot cowards who only have courage when in groups in every race. ~BH

Can I get some money for being white?

Might have to be a victim of a hate crime, but then you'll have to become a pole-smoker or a rug-muncher.

Course there's no way you'll get anything for being a Goombah, Greaseball, Guido, Wop, Peckerwood, Gook, or a Chink.

Nope, the money is in being a Sambo, Porch Monkey, Boogie Woogie, Macaca, or an Eggplant.

Last edited:
There is something really wrong with the court that awarded them the money in the first place.
I agree. It's blatant pandering.

Talking and carrying on loudly during any type of serious performance, including a movie, is annoying and discourteous -- regardless of one's ethnicity. But while I haven't been to a movie in more than twenty years I do recall that Black people seem far more inclined to behave spontaneously in movies than are Whites. And if that observation makes me a racist, then that's what I am. But based on my own recollection and on what I've heard from others it's nothing but a simple fact.

I don't believe it's true of all Black people but the behavior of those who do conduct themselves rudely tends to promote racial hostility.

Asking a black person to be quiet at the movies is not racist,

but expecting blacks to be quiet at the movies is racist.

Forum List

Back