Is it racist to ask black teens to be quiet in a movie theater?

If you want to watch a movie in peace, wait until the cd comes out and watch it at home. There, you can even tell the wife to stfu while you're trying to watch a movie. You might not get lucky for a long long time but you can see the movie in peace and quiet.

Yes that's it. Don't expect common courtesy at a movie theatre especially from blacks when they start behaving like *******.
Reported for referring to people as the n word

If I was that theater owner no more black themed movies would be shown. If they want to bust a gut over Big Momma's antics let them watch it somewhere else, it's not worth the aggravation.

If you want to watch a movie in peace, wait until the cd comes out and watch it at home. There, you can even tell the wife to stfu while you're trying to watch a movie. You might not get lucky for a long long time but you can see the movie in peace and quiet.

Maybe Stevie Wonder could watch a movie on a cd but I prefer Blue Ray or DVD

We're still behind times here. Our tv works on Coleman camp stove fuel. You have to be careful adjusting the brightness of the screen or you'll smoke it up and have to clean it to see anything. Sound is the same quality as an old 45 rpm record player - white noise and pops too.

It was to be the most expensive “shhhhhhhh” in history.

Delaware's Supreme Court, however, ruled that when a movie theater manager asked an audience to stay quiet during Tyler Perry’s “Why Did I Get Married,” the manager was not acting on a racial impulse, reported the Hollywood Reporter.

The ruling overturned a judgment that would have awarded 23 black theatergoers $1,500 for being told to be quiet in a way seen by some to be racially charged, according to the report.

Carmike 14 Theater was told to pay nearly $80,000 for insulting, humiliating and demeaning patrons in the "minority-themed" movie, reported Delaware Online.

Read more: Court Clears Delaware Cinema of Racial Bias in Telling Black Patrons to Stay Quiet - FoxNews.com

Wow.

Why does it matter what color the people were who disrupted everyones paid for movie viewing?

I dont get why it has to be about race.

Because it was going to be a payout. That is why it became about race.

Presently, Use of the word "******", in Reference to Name Calling Other Members, is Prohibited. The use of the word otherwise, is presently tolerated. Warning, Out of control Threads may end in the Flame Zone, the Romper Room, the Trash, or Mysteriously disappear. We do not refer to Other Members here by that Name in Any Forum.

Delaware's Supreme Court, however, ruled that when a movie theater manager asked an audience to stay quiet during Tyler Perry’s “Why Did I Get Married,” the manager was not acting on a racial impulse, reported the Hollywood Reporter.

The ruling overturned a judgment that would have awarded 23 black theatergoers $1,500 for being told to be quiet in a way seen by some to be racially charged, according to the report.

Carmike 14 Theater was told to pay nearly $80,000 for insulting, humiliating and demeaning patrons in the "minority-themed" movie, reported Delaware Online.

Read more: Court Clears Delaware Cinema of Racial Bias in Telling Black Patrons to Stay Quiet - FoxNews.com

Wow.

They had to pay? That's insane.

Well guess what, the Carmike won't have another black movie in it ever.

fyi; black people can not be quiet during a black movie. Acting up is part of the fun for them.

Wow.

That is unbelievable. What in the heck??!

Is it racist to ask black teens to be quiet in a movie theater?

Folks who don't live in the South don't know just how loud blacks get in a group setting. Just go to a High School graduation and you'll see (and hear) what I mean. Some schools will even withhold a diploma for excessive cheering. I guess they're being racist.

What Planet are you posting from??? ;):lol:

We're still behind times here. Our tv works on Coleman camp stove fuel. You have to be careful adjusting the brightness of the screen or you'll smoke it up and have to clean it to see anything. Sound is the same quality as an old 45 rpm record player - white noise and pops too.

Why does the noise have to be 'white'?

What is up with that!? :lol:

Presently, Use of the word "******", in Reference to Name Calling Other Members, is Prohibited. The use of the word otherwise, is presently tolerated. Warning, Out of control Threads may end in the Flame Zone, the Romper Room, the Trash, or Mysteriously disappear. We do not refer to Other Members here by that Name in Any Forum.
Calling Obama a camel jockey ****** is okay, though, since he doesn't post here?

What about wop? Honkey? Cracker?

Can we get a full list?

Calling Obama a camel jockey ****** is okay, though, since he doesn't post here?

Can we get a full list?

Feel Better yet???

Snow Kitten Puhleez!

Can we get a full list?

wop is out, since the other 1/2 of obama is Irish white.

Honkey is a bit of a stretch since he does not have the physical build to get the honk sound that forms the reference

cracker is out also, since it's a remark on skin tone.

Zebra! You can use zebra if you like, or grey meat, that will also fly.

Wop has nothing to do with bog-trotters

Wop - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We need a list of what slurs are cool and which aren't

I know only kikes can call kikes kikes for signing with little circles and we've established that a jew can call arabs towelheads while camel-jockey is out, but I'm not sure about cockroach- I think it's cool when referring to mexicans but not to refer to the Tutsi?

Wop has nothing to do with bog-trotters

Wop - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We need a list of what slurs are cool and which aren't

I know only kikes can call kikes kikes for signing with little circles and we've established that a jew can call arabs towelheads while camel-jockey is out, but I'm not sure about cockroach- I think it's cool when referring to mexicans but not to refer to the Tutsi?

Like I said, wop is out.

And who you callen a "bog totter"? ya krispy krakah!

WHITE noise ? Is that a raciest remark ? Why is the noise white ? I dont like the term White noise. I want it called Caucasian noise. This poster will be reported to Admin. .

WHITE noise ? Is that a raciest remark ? Why is the noise white ? I dont like the term White noise. I want it called Caucasian noise. This poster will be reported to Admin. .

Actually, to call a white man a caucasian is an insult

Forum List

Back