Teens Beat Woman in Theater Because She Told Them to "Be Quiet"

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
They're "teens," so no pics. Here's the victim. She be white. Seems to be happening a lot lately.

Woman Attacked After Asking Teens To 'Be Quiet' In Movie

belmar-theater-attack-10pkg_frame_0.jpg

Yeah, the kids in the theater sometimes get out of hand.

One reason why fewer people go to the movies in the theater these days.

Yeah, the kids in the theater sometimes get out of hand.

One reason why fewer people go to the movies in the theater these days.
That's EXACTLY why I quit going. The last time I went many years ago something like this almost happened to me. "Kids" have no fear these days.

Remember when an unsolved crime was reported on the news and the media would provide a description of the assailant?Yeah...me too.
`
Someday, you actually might want to READ what a link points to. Frightening concept, eh? The attacker was described as a "heavy set" black female between the ages of 16 and 20.

There is another thread about how much better we are NOW as opposed to 50 years ago. Let me tell you, nobody got in fist fights let alone worry about mass shootings during a movie. Once I heard someone shusss someone talking to their partner. Oh my god. That was outrageous. Remember the 70's "invasion of the body snatchers"? Well, during a showing of that film some anonymous black woman was yacking it up and I thought we were going to have race riot over something so stupid. A couple of blacks couldn't actually respect people and shut the hell up. Nope, instead, they thought better and tried take over the issue and made the fact they pissed off people and made it a racial issue, instead. It didn't work then, it won't work now. Nice deflection.

Last edited:
Darn. I was hoping it was the same theater that fruitcake shot up.

She is lucky to be "big boned" "heavy-set" to provide insulation from the blows. Teach her to yell shut up ni$$er or Ghetto. She paid her $15 and $9.75 for 12 ounce "diet" Coke and can't get no quiet up in here? WTH? Going to have to open back up some Blockbusters.

Remember when an unsolved crime was reported on the news and the media would provide a description of the assailant?Yeah...me too.
`
Someday, you actually might want to READ what a link points to. Frightening concept, eh? The attacker was described as a "heavy set" black female between the ages of 16 and 20.
My bad. Maybe SOMEDAY I will LEARN to read the ENTIRE article. grrrrrrr.

One of the assailants is 18 so there is a picture of that black boy. Somewhere on this board too.

There is another thread about how much better we are NOW as opposed to 50 years ago. Let me tell you, nobody got in fist fights let alone worry about mass shootings during a movie.

They did in Texas. Hell even the state legislature was known to get into occasional fist fights, sometimes even bench clearing all hands in brawls like it was a huge bar or sumpin.

Assaulting women was not done, however, and if some kids did this, about 50 adult men would take them outside and whoop them with belts.

Why are people such wusses today?

Forum List

Back