CDZ Is it possible for America to unite?

So, then, everybody should just be a moderate and just be content with all of the bad, anti-liberty legislation coming out of Washington from both parties?

Hm. No, I don't think so.

It would help if three-quarters of the GOP voters didn't live on an imaginary planet of hateful b******* about phony character assassination and Scandals about Democrats... And Misinformation about tax rates etc etc Etc.

It would help if democrats would acknowledge that abortion is killing a baby.

It would help if the left acknowledge we are a Christian nation

It would help if the democrats acknowledge their evil past and stop trying to erase history from public view of historical statues and monuments

Sorry, I think I'll go with the Supreme Court rulings on all of that, brainwashed super dupe pseudo Patriot.

And the left hates a right leaning supreme Court ..why??????

Just because bill Maher, Jimmy Kimmel, Jimmy falon, Stephen colbert and big bird from sesame Street told you????

There was a previous thread with the topic being is it possible for America to re-unite. I do not think America has ever been united except for the WWII era and possibly in the Revolutionary War era.

I think America could be united today but not by any manner most on here would find acceptable. I might or might not go into that later. First I would like to see if anyone has any ideas on the subject.

I can see someone posting that some external threat of a significant nature would unite us but with our society being the way it is now I do not think such a threat would be recognized in time to deal with it. Look how long it took us to wake up to the Nazi threat.

Look at the attack on the WTC...we were sort of united for a week or so.

The only realistic way is to get rid of the current way of voting, which has made more divisions that there should be, and embrace Proportional Representation.

There was a previous thread with the topic being is it possible for America to re-unite. I do not think America has ever been united except for the WWII era and possibly in the Revolutionary War era.

I think America could be united today but not by any manner most on here would find acceptable. I might or might not go into that later. First I would like to see if anyone has any ideas on the subject.

I can see someone posting that some external threat of a significant nature would unite us but with our society being the way it is now I do not think such a threat would be recognized in time to deal with it. Look how long it took us to wake up to the Nazi threat.

Is it possible for America to unite?

Nope; not gonna hapN

I will NEVER have a goddamn thing to do with ANY Republican, EVER again; period.

Not gonna

Thanks Donald

Last edited:
It would help if three-quarters of the GOP voters didn't live on an imaginary planet of hateful b******* about phony character assassination and Scandals about Democrats... And Misinformation about tax rates etc etc Etc.

It would help if the democrats acknowledge their evil past and stop trying to erase history from public view of historical statues and monuments

Sorry, I think I'll go with the Supreme Court rulings on all of that, brainwashed super dupe pseudo Patriot.

And the left hates a right leaning supreme Court ..why??????

Just because bill Maher, Jimmy Kimmel, Jimmy falon, Stephen colbert and big bird from sesame Street told you????

As long as they don't go against settled law, not worried.

Nope; not gonna hapN
Spoken like a perfect hater dupe... Change the channel get some fresh air read a newspaper...

Well it appears that I found the problem why this country is so divided...

"if three-quarters of the GOP voters didn't live on an imaginary planet of hateful b******* about phony character assassination and Scandals about Democrats... And Misinformation about tax rates etc etc Etc.."

"You are brainwashed out of your tiny mind...."

"The GOP is a forever disaster......"

"it would help if your posts weren't total garbage based on total garbage...."

"Great job scumbag GOP and silly dupes..."

"..super duper...."

"..brainwashed super dupe pseudo Patriot..."

"Spoken like a perfect hater dupe......"

Nope; not gonna hapN

I will NEVER have a goddamn thing to do with ANY Republican, EVER again; period.

Not gonna

Thanks Donald
people with a mind set like you are showing here are part of the problem...

"if three-quarters of the GOP voters didn't live on an imaginary planet of hateful b******* about phony character assassination and Scandals about Democrats... And Misinformation about tax rates etc etc Etc.."

"..super duper...."

he has a point franco.....

"..super duper...."

he has a point franco.....

Clean debate zone, no less.

<insert rolleyes.gif here>

Nope; not gonna hapN

Not gonna

Thanks Donald

Trump is THE problem; sorry you didn't notice that

Only if people abandon the stupidity and hypocrisy of identity politics.

The trend has been going in the wrong direction in that regard.

Nope; not gonna hapN

Not gonna

Thanks Donald

sorry you apparently did not remember you said....I will NEVER have a goddamn thing to do with ANY Republican, EVER again; period.....people with your mindset are part of the problem,but then the far left and far right people all think anyone who dont agree with you are the problem.....

Nope; not gonna hapN

Not gonna

Thanks Donald

No, just like you call the NRA the problem...

Just admit it you are after us and the Constitution

Trump and the NRA are just in the way...

Those are not what has divided this country. What is undermining the unity is that half of the people in it have refused to acknowledge a legal Presidential election for over two years, and have done everything within their power to overturn it.

The same people also claim that the other side and the President is "divisive", yet they use class-warfare to create real disagreement and hostility.

For example, read caddo kid's post above:

"Trump is THE problem; sorry you didn't notice that..."http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts...4825,454935984484814d040d94a43c18540b19b57384

"My name is Donald Trump: I like to grab pussy & toss paper towels to hurricane survivors..."

The level of discourse I see on this thread is to be expected on this board even on this forum that is supposed to be a tad above the other forums.

Now, while I would not claim that this message board is representative of all of America there is definitely some relation to the pop. as a whole and that is very discouraging regarding the future of America.

Trump has united US. It's evident by the far-left attempt to incite hatred toward him.

`
Yes, it is possible. As draconian as this sounds, once most of the old guard hardliners pass on, people in my generation and under, will be forced to deal with the consequences of the sins of our elders. Survival makes for strange bedfellows.

It's good that we're divided because if all we have to argue about are petty things then nothing is really wrong.

Just think of the catastrophe that would have to happen to unite everyone and be happy we're divided

Forum List

Back