Is it okay to post the contents of PMs in social groups?

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay I'm going back down there and read it.
You mean to say you've been having a fit over what you don't even know??? :lmao:

I'm having a fit that you sleazebags go down there and then come back out and post shit stirring stuff about what should have been between the member and a moderator. Has
Gatsby been banned for posting PM"s? that's what you want isn't it?

I don't really care if he's banned or not or if you're upset that the Conservative Club house is the laughing stock of the forum. I am getting a kick out of your extreme sensitivity.

okay I'm going back down there and read it.
You mean to say you've been having a fit over what you don't even know??? :lmao:

I'm having a fit that you sleazebags go down there and then come back out and post shit stirring stuff about what should have been between the member and a moderator. Has

Gat won't be banned, warned, or infracted, Willow. I knew he did it and I let it happen because I wanted everything on the table for the sake of the facts.

I don't really care if he's banned or not or if you're upset that the Conservative Club house is the laughing stock of the forum. I am getting a kick out of your extreme sensitivity.

Yes, asswipe, we know the end game. You wanted to get him banned.

willow gat make it public...he opted to go public.....and you are the first person to mention banning of any type

whatever gat did he has to answer for it, there's no other reason to drag this shit into an open forum other than to see if the shit stirrers can get another member banned. I'm not even allowed to ask Meister a question with out the "former mod" asking me if I'm challenging the mod on an open forum. She banned me for that first thing years ago..

willow gat make it public...he opted to go public.....and you are the first person to mention banning of any type

whatever gat did he has to answer for it, there's no other reason to drag this shit into an open forum other than to see if the shit stirrers can get another member banned. I'm not even allowed to ask Meister a question with out the "former mod" asking me if I'm challenging the mod on an open forum. She banned me for that first thing years ago..

Willow I have nothing to hide and nothing will happen to you.

I wanted an answer to the question in the OP. The butthurt that resulted was just a bonus.

willow...i have not yucked it up at gats expense

but i sure yuck it up that anyone thinks anything they post on the net is private......

i laughed at the lefties for this and i will laugh at the righties for this...

first rule of the net...once yo u post it ...you lose all control of it....simple as that...i dont care where you are posting or what you are posting....

google is your friend

No one that I know thinks there is absolute privacy on the Internet. You and a few others have been using that argument as a Strawman. The issue was privacy from the open boards, not absolute privacy on the Internet.

hate to tell you this, willow, he isn't important enough for anyone to give it much thought.

hate to tell you this, willow, he isn't important enough for anyone to give it much thought.

so says post number 1 5 1

btw, the three types of forums you can create in social groups are:

Public
Moderated
Invite Only

I can't see how the dummies ever once thought their forum was private in the sense that only certain people could read it.

:D

Public
Moderated
Invite Only

I can't see how the dummies ever once thought their forum was private in the sense that only certain people could read it.

i can't fathom the shit they want to post in private.

the "content" of posts on the normal board is embarrassing enough.

Public
Moderated
Invite Only

I'm pretty sure they were plotting a coup.

:eusa_shhh:

Public
Moderated
Invite Only

or coordinating another concerted neg rep effort.

serious business.

i evolved, btw. and am now a member of a social group. the door was open.

Public
Moderated
Invite Only

They don't have the skills to plot a crap.

[/B]
I guess the question was too damn hard.

I'm sorry on the outcome of what happened. If everything happened again exactly as it did last night, I would have handled it the same. If Gat would have ended the pm's with the thread being reinstated, it would have never ended the way it did last night, Willow.
That's as honest of an answer as I can give.
You and your crew have put all the blame on my actions and yet have given a free pass to Gat in all of this....that's fine, I have broad shoulders. But remember, there is always two sides to a coin and you're not looking at both side.

Why do you assume I have a crew? You haven't heard one word out of me about any of this til Ravi and Del started their shit. It wasn't their business or my business. It should have been between you and Gatsby. That's all I'm saying.

Actually, Willow, it started out between Me and Gatsby. The Thread was not Monitored, until it was Reported. The Forum is Loosely Moderated, most content ignored, that does not translate to Untouchable. Problems with Administration should be handled through PM Format. Count the untouched Threads in your group that ignore that. Taking your frustration on Meister, on the open boards while complaining that we allow it to happen on the open boards serves what purpose? This is exactly what Gat asked for, or do you think that only Gat's side should be heard?

I'm sorry on the outcome of what happened. If everything happened again exactly as it did last night, I would have handled it the same. If Gat would have ended the pm's with the thread being reinstated, it would have never ended the way it did last night, Willow.
That's as honest of an answer as I can give.
You and your crew have put all the blame on my actions and yet have given a free pass to Gat in all of this....that's fine, I have broad shoulders. But remember, there is always two sides to a coin and you're not looking at both side.

Why do you assume I have a crew? You haven't heard one word out of me about any of this til Ravi and Del started their shit. It wasn't their business or my business. It should have been between you and Gatsby. That's all I'm saying.

Actually, Willow, it started out between Me and Gatsby. The Thread was not Monitored, until it was Reported. The Forum is Loosely Moderated, most content ignored, that does not translate to Untouchable. Problems with Administration should be handled through PM Format. Count the untouched Threads in your group that ignore that. Taking your frustration on Meister, on the open boards while complaining that we allow it to happen on the open boards serves what purpose? This is exactly what Gat asked for, or do you think that only Gat's side should be heard?

Did Meister give him permission to publish the PM's or did he not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back