Is it okay to post the contents of PMs in social groups?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO! Del and Intense aren't liberals.

But do go on whining, last time you ended up getting a rule changed.

Wuss.

Yes cooter brown, you did, you started this bullshit thread.

Willow..Ravi is one of Dels whores...Just saying...............
:lol: I don't think you're his type so there's no sense in this continuous jealousy.

Ravi.....of your little posse you are the only one that would cause any pause.

I know you are bright..seldom gives away your real position and often makes off the cuff remarks to keep them guessing.

I THINK YOUR GOOD............iTS A REAL SHAME YOU DONT LEAD THE PARTY. THEY MIGHT HAVE HAD A CHANCE.

Why do you assume I have a crew? You haven't heard one word out of me about any of this til Ravi and Del started their shit. It wasn't their business or my business. It should have been between you and Gatsby. That's all I'm saying.

It was between Gat and myself. He is the one who brought it all out in the open in your former club, Willow.

Yes, IN the former club, then your liberal buddies ravi, del and intense drug the whole damn thing out here and created a shitstorm. Aren't you proud?

You still can't bring yourself to put any blame whatsoever on Gat, Willow. :eusa_eh:

It was between Gat and myself. He is the one who brought it all out in the open in your former club, Willow.

Yes, IN the former club, then your liberal buddies ravi, del and intense drug the whole damn thing out here and created a shitstorm. Aren't you proud?

You still can't bring yourself to put any blame whatsoever on Gat, Willow. :eusa_eh:

I'm sure I could if I knew the whole story. Why don't you get ravi to tell me the whole story?

I'm sure I could if I knew the whole story. Why don't you get ravi to tell me the whole story?

My gawd, it's all there in black and white....are you really as stupid as you pretend?

willow...i have not yucked it up at gats expense

but i sure yuck it up that anyone thinks anything they post on the net is private......

i laughed at the lefties for this and i will laugh at the righties for this...

first rule of the net...once yo u post it ...you lose all control of it....simple as that...i dont care where you are posting or what you are posting....

google is your friend

Google: CrusaderFrank

Ethics crusader Frank Buck retiring from the state House | KnoxViews

He posted our PM's to one another in one of the social club's threads, Frank.
At that point anybody on the board can read them

okay I'm going back down there and read it.
You mean to say you've been having a fit over what you don't even know??? :lmao:

I'm having a fit that you sleazebags go down there and then come back out and post shit stirring stuff about what should have been between the member and a moderator. Has
Gatsby been banned for posting PM"s? that's what you want isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back