Is it okay to post the contents of PMs in social groups?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you assume I have a crew? You haven't heard one word out of me about any of this til Ravi and Del started their shit. It wasn't their business or my business. It should have been between you and Gatsby. That's all I'm saying.

Actually, Willow, it started out between Me and Gatsby. The Thread was not Monitored, until it was Reported. The Forum is Loosely Moderated, most content ignored, that does not translate to Untouchable. Problems with Administration should be handled through PM Format. Count the untouched Threads in your group that ignore that. Taking your frustration on Meister, on the open boards while complaining that we allow it to happen on the open boards serves what purpose? This is exactly what Gat asked for, or do you think that only Gat's side should be heard?

Did Meister give him permission to publish the PM's or did he not?

No, I did not, Willow......but, I didn't hammer him for doing so, either

okay I'm going back down there and read it.
You mean to say you've been having a fit over what you don't even know??? :lmao:

I'm having a fit that you sleazebags go down there and then come back out and post shit stirring stuff about what should have been between the member and a moderator. Has
Gatsby been banned for posting PM"s? that's what you want isn't it?

i can assure you absolutely and without reservation or qualification that banning thegreatgasbag would break my heart.

i would bombard meister with pms begging him to overturn it.

i would take out ads in usa today, free republic and national geographic calling for his reinstatement forthwith.

i would petition the lord with prayer. (even though you cannot petition the lord with prayer)

the fucking guy thinks national review is a *leftist rag*

he's comedy gold. :thup:

ban him?

pffft

:lmao:

btw, the three types of forums you can create in social groups are:

Public
Moderated
Invite Only

I can't see how the dummies ever once thought their forum was private in the sense that only certain people could read it.

:D

i can't fathom the shit they want to post in private.

the "content" of posts on the normal board is embarrassing enough.
I'm pretty sure they were plotting a coup.

:eusa_shhh:

the honduran accents are a dead give away.

You mean to say you've been having a fit over what you don't even know??? :lmao:

I'm having a fit that you sleazebags go down there and then come back out and post shit stirring stuff about what should have been between the member and a moderator. Has

i can assure you absolutely and without reservation or qualification that banning thegreatgasbag would break my heart.

i would take out ads in usa today, free republic and national geographic calling for his reinstatement forthwith.

i would petition the lord with prayer. (even though you cannot petition the lord with prayer)

ban him?

pffft

WEll, it leaves me to wonder. What would happen to the rest of us if we published PM's. :eusa_whistle:

ban him?

pffft

WEll, it leaves me to wonder. What would happen to the rest of us if we published PM's. :eusa_whistle:

maybe since you're so tight with the gasbag, he can get you the same special treatment he enjoys.

:thup:

ban him?

pffft

maybe since you're so tight with the gasbag, he can get you the same special treatment he enjoys.

Don't you agree that if one member is allowed to publish PM's without repercussions the same should be true for all of us? Then we could start a thread every day asking "WHy baby why"

ban him?

pffft

Are you actually saying that I should give an infraction to him for posting the PM's Willow?

ban him?

pffft

Are you actually saying that I should give an infraction to him for posting the PM's Willow?

hanging's too good for him,

make him read man and god at yale.

ban him?

pffft

You've given me an infraction for less and then let me be punished a second time for the same crime, so now I'm asking how come he got off scott free?

Don't you agree that if one member is allowed to publish PM's without repercussions the same should be true for all of us? Then we could start a thread every day asking "WHy baby why"

no one asked why baby why, baby.

jesus, i'm gonna need a bigger tissue box

no one asked why baby why, baby.

jesus, i'm gonna need a bigger tissue box

sure ya'll did.

ban him?

pffft

I've gotten infractions for less.

btw, the three types of forums you can create in social groups are:

Public
Moderated
Invite Only

I can't see how the dummies ever once thought their forum was private in the sense that only certain people could read it.

:D

maybe they should change the name to mensa clubhouse?

You've given me an infraction for less and then let me be punished a second time for the same crime, so now I'm asking how come he got off scott free?

Flag it I guess, and someone will have to deal with it.
I just thought I would be level headed because of how upset he was and he did get the full context between us so you all in that club could make an educated opinion, Willow. But, like I said, flag it and I'll make sure it's seen by a mod. I'm sure Gat will see this post and know who his friends are. :eusa_eh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back