Is it okay to post the contents of PMs in social groups?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey...he got what he wanted lastnight, Willow. But, after the back and forths that you were able to read, it ended up being what it was. I have no control and never did as to the percieved privacy issues you people are referring to.

I only know what YOU told me at the time I asked the question.

I never mentioned anything about privacy to you...last time you "asked the question".

Club first opened. I asked "Will these clubs be moderated?" You answered. "No Willow they won't." Now what did I miss? oh yess,, that little report button. so I ask the question again. if this required "moderation" why wasn't it handled privately?

I only know what YOU told me at the time I asked the question.

I never mentioned anything about privacy to you...last time you "asked the question".

Club first opened. I asked "Will these clubs be moderated?" You answered. "No Willow they won't." Now what did I miss? oh yess,, that little report button. so I ask the question again. if this required "moderation" why wasn't it handled privately?

Your club wasn't being moderated. Sombody flagged....wait, I'm just restating what I have already stated....refer to a prior post of mine Willow, there lies your answer.

Your club wasn't being moderated. Sombody flagged....wait, I'm just restating what I have already stated....refer to a prior post of mine Willow, there lies your answer.

Actually, It's not my damn club. And You can count on the fact that I'll never post there again. Now tell me. are you proud of how this was handled?

Actually, It's not my damn club. And You can count on the fact that I'll never post there again. Now tell me. are you proud of how this was handled?

I guess the question was too damn hard.

He's answered you several times. Bottom line is, someone reported a post. Thread wasn't moderated. Stupid people think what they post on a messageboard is private.

You need more tissues.

questioning moderator action on the open board, willow?

I'm sorry on the outcome of what happened. If everything happened again exactly as it did last night, I would have handled it the same. If Gat would have ended the pm's with the thread being reinstated, it would have never ended the way it did last night, Willow.
That's as honest of an answer as I can give.
You and your crew have put all the blame on my actions and yet have given a free pass to Gat in all of this....that's fine, I have broad shoulders. But remember, there is always two sides to a coin and you're not looking at one side.

He's answered you several times. Bottom line is, someone reported a post. Thread wasn't moderated. Stupid people think what they post on a messageboard is private.

You need more tissues.

No, asshole, he hasn't. He knows I'm asking about this fucking fiasco you've created. I'm asking him if that's the proper way to handle it. Is that okay by you? Yes? or No?

[/B]

You need more tissues.

No, asshole, he hasn't. He knows I'm asking about this fucking fiasco you've created. I'm asking him if that's the proper way to handle it. Is that okay by you? Yes? or No?
I didn't create anything, baby. Love the personal responsibility. :clap2:

I'm sorry on the outcome of what happened. If everything happened again exactly as it did last night, I would have handled it the same. If Gat would have ended the pm's with the thread being reinstated, it would have never ended the way it did last night, Willow.
You and your crew have put all the blame on my actions and yet have given a free pass to Gat in all of this....that's fine, I have broad shoulders. But remember, there is always two sides to a coin and you're not looking at both side.

Why do you assume I have a crew? You haven't heard one word out of me about any of this til Ravi and Del started their shit. It wasn't their business or my business. It should have been between you and Gatsby. That's all I'm saying.

You need more tissues.

Yes cooter brown, you did, you started this bullshit thread.

[/B]

You and your crew have put all the blame on my actions and yet have given a free pass to Gat in all of this....that's fine, I have broad shoulders. But remember, there is always two sides to a coin and you're not looking at both side.

Why do you assume I have a crew? You haven't heard one word out of me about any of this til Ravi and Del started their shit. It wasn't their business or my business. It should have been between you and Gatsby. That's all I'm saying.

It was between Gat and myself. He is the one who brought it all out in the open in your former club, Willow.

Yes cooter brown, you did, you started this bullshit thread.
I didn't create a fucking fiasco, dummy. The Conservative Clubhouse did, to vast amusement.

It was between Gat and myself. He is the one who brought it all out in the open in your former club, Willow.
Bingo.

Yes, IN the former club, then your liberal buddies ravi, del and intense drug the whole damn thing out here and created a shitstorm. Aren't you proud?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back