Is it now "fair" to re-ask for Trump's tax returns?

The IRS has them. Like every other high profile republican Trump is audited every year as a target of Obama's crooks (I take the 5th) in the IRS.

Would everyone here calling for Trump to release his tax returns like to post theirs here for all of us to see?

How truly STUPID.........Would everyone here raise your hand if you're running for president of the U.S.????
Whats truly STUPID is the person who still does not comprehend running for president is irrelevant in regards to releasing tax returns.

sure there is, but we have laws regarding both. Why aren't you asking if the Clinton foundation is in full compliance with the tax exempt foundation laws?

Trump should simply do what Hillary has done regarding PERSONAL tax returns........after THAT happens, we'll inquire about the Clinton foundation and the Trump foundation returns......DEAL ????

Look, when are you people going to get this straight? The public has a right to know EVERYTHING...about Hillary...down to her bra and panty size. But if you dare ask Trump's ex-wives or the IRS, or ex-business associates about Trump's credibility, prepare to be SUED!!!

This probe/no-probe double standard is going to come out in debates. And guess who is going to get hot under the collar about it? Hillary has been vetted to death, and now they even have to manufacture things to beat her up about. The surface hasn't even been scratched on Trump....

...Well there is one little nick... Case Alleging Trump Raped 13 Year Old Girl Is Re-Filed In New York Can you imagine the media buzz if Hillary was being sued for raping a 13 year old girl? Think Fox News would pass that one by? No, but they're walking right by the Jane Doe vs Trump case like ignoring the blue whale in the living room.

Who directed the IRS to attack conservative organizations? and to ignore the violations of liberal organizations?

WOW........Breibart brand of "proof" reincarnated......

not accusing those schools of anything. just asking how a poor mixed race kid from Hawaii afforded the very expensive tuition at those schools. He says he had average high school grades, but was still admitted. Could any kid in the US get in with average grades? Why don't you care?

You obviously have NO idea how the university admission system works....and this is not the place to teach idiots.....Re-read what you actually wrote above and find exactly what is wrong with your reasoning.

The IRS has them. Like every other high profile republican Trump is audited every year as a target of Obama's crooks (I take the 5th) in the IRS.

the above is what passes for right wing "intelligentsia"........
(and the moron actually thinks that he has adequately contributed to the debate....Go figure the IQ level.)

Just more libtard pandering. Obama and Hillary could stand back to back, squat, and shit on the American flag, and the leftists would applause and ask where are Trumps tax returns...

I'm sure its an oversight on your half brain part........Here's a friendly reminder of what Trump himself "thinks" of you as his moronic supporters.......

Sioux Center, Iowa (CNN)Donald Trump boasted Saturday that support for his presidential campaign would not decline even if he shot someone in the middle of a crowded street.

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters," Trump said at a campaign rally here.

[QUOTE="nat4900, post: 14831457, member: 53797" T]rump should simply do what Hillary has done regarding PERSONAL tax returns........after THAT happens, we'll inquire about the Clinton foundation and the Trump foundation returns......DEAL ????[/QUOTE]

Well, as expected, right wingers didn't like THAT deal....I wonder why?

[QUOTE="nat4900, post: 14831457, member: 53797" T]rump should simply do what Hillary has done regarding PERSONAL tax returns........after THAT happens, we'll inquire about the Clinton foundation and the Trump foundation returns......DEAL ????

Well, as expected, right wingers didn't like THAT deal....I wonder why?[/QUOTE]

The Clinton Foundation has their audited financial statements available for the world to see ... since 1998 and up Thats why.

The Clinton Foundation has their audited financial statements available for the world to see ... since 1998 and up Thats why.

Thank you........I kind of recalled that such was the case, but I wanted to FIRST have one....even ONE right winger take up the 'deal".......I guess they knew too.

This probe/no-probe double standard is going to come out in debates. And guess who is going to get hot under the collar about it? Hillary has been vetted to death, and now they even have to manufacture things to beat her up about. The surface hasn't even been scratched on Trump....

...Well there is one little nick... Case Alleging Trump Raped 13 Year Old Girl Is Re-Filed In New York Can you imagine the media buzz if Hillary was being sued for raping a 13 year old girl? Think Fox News would pass that one by? No, but they're walking right by the Jane Doe vs Trump case like ignoring the blue whale in the living room.

Right, and if it were Hillary, the MSM wouldn't even mention it.

Speculation on your part (as always). But lets try dealing in the truth for a few seconds:

IF what you say is true and there have been no “inconsistencies” found…why not release them? Show the world how rich you (supposedly) are?

Certainly previous years could be released if some mysterious audit is taking place (again, all we have is Drumpf’s word on that and we all know he’s is a congenital liar).

Whats he hiding?

My humble guess regarding what he is hiding boils down to foreign tax shelters and his lack of "generosity" especially toward the veterans' causes as he has claimed.

I'm pretty sure he is nowhere near as wealthy as he pretends to be

So, your "conclusion" is then that there is nothing ILLEGAL on trump's tax returns.......ERGO, release those fucking returns, right?

It really has nothing to do with legal or illegal. If he did something illegal, he would be charged with a crime, so nothing illegal there.

What this is about is something for you leftist to nitpick on as you usually do. No matter what those tax returns say, we'll be subject to the whining and crying by the left. Why should Trump give you that opportunity? Does he owe you a favor or something?

Forum List

Back