Is it now "fair" to re-ask for Trump's tax returns?

What this is about is something for you leftist to nitpick on as you usually do. No matter what those tax returns say, we'll be subject to the whining and crying by the left. Why should Trump give you that opportunity? Does he owe you a favor or something?

You'll have to take my word for this.......but I SINCERELY hope that Trump does NOT release his tax returns. The albatross on his back is much more of a weapon against him.

Again, you morons choose to "defend" something that Trump has NOT been accused of......NO ONE is claiming that Trump "cheated".........but the claim, instead, is that he has lied about his income, and the amount of LEGAL tax shelters he has been involved in to avoid taxation......Now THAT would be damning enough.........AGAIN, NO ONE is accusing Trump of "cheating" on the returns...that is your straw man avoidance..

So if he lied about his income WTF gives a shit? What does that have to do with our decisions on who to elect? Hillary lied about Benghazi, Hillary lied about transmitting and receiving classified material, and all you care about is if Trump used LEGAL tax shelters and lied about how much he made?

She claims to be 1/32 indian. have you seen her family tree to verify that? The burden of proof is on the person making the claim.

Bullshit, there are NO family trees beyond the last 50 years or so for Native Americans.....In the 1920-30s the federal government asked tribes to come up with THEIR OWN base roll of who is a tribal member.

Mr. Redfish, as it pertains to Mrs. Warren, "It is important to note that the Cherokees did not have a written language until 1821 and they did not begin keeping written records of deaths or marriages until well after that time. The first documentation of tribal members by individual name was conducted by the United States government in 1817 with the Reservation Roll and the 1817-1835 Emigration Rolls. These rolls contained limited genealogical information and only listed head of households and numbers of family members." Tracing Your Cherokee Roots

I do believe Mrs. Warren is stating 1/32nd which would put her Cherokee heritage back 8 generations, so roughly 160 years ago from the time she stated her lineage. That would place her Cherokee ancestor into the 1830s+/-.

Again, you morons choose to "defend" something that Trump has NOT been accused of......NO ONE is claiming that Trump "cheated".........but the claim, instead, is that he has lied about his income, and the amount of LEGAL tax shelters he has been involved in to avoid taxation......Now THAT would be damning enough.........AGAIN, NO ONE is accusing Trump of "cheating" on the returns...that is your straw man avoidance..

So if he lied about his income WTF gives a shit? What does that have to do with our decisions on who to elect? Hillary lied about Benghazi, Hillary lied about transmitting and receiving classified material, and all you care about is if Trump used LEGAL tax shelters and lied about how much he made?

YES !!!! Hillary has been investigated by every pertinent department...including by right wingers in congress....and NOTHING...NO smoking guns except for what O'Really tells you to think.
(and like I stated, I hope that he does NOT release his tax returns until his concession speech to Hillary....LOL)

She claims to be 1/32 indian. have you seen her family tree to verify that? The burden of proof is on the person making the claim.

Bullshit, there are NO family trees beyond the last 50 years or so for Native Americans.....In the 1920-30s the federal government asked tribes to come up with THEIR OWN base roll of who is a tribal member.

Mr. Redfish, as it pertains to Mrs. Warren, "It is important to note that the Cherokees did not have a written language until 1821 and they did not begin keeping written records of deaths or marriages until well after that time. The first documentation of tribal members by individual name was conducted by the United States government in 1817 with the Reservation Roll and the 1817-1835 Emigration Rolls. These rolls contained limited genealogical information and only listed head of households and numbers of family members." Tracing Your Cherokee Roots

I do believe Mrs. Warren is stating 1/32nd which would put her Cherokee heritage back 8 generations, so roughly 160 years ago from the time she stated her lineage. That would place her Cherokee ancestor into the 1830s+/-.

But, but....I so much want to have Trump's moronic name-calling of Warren as "Pocahontas" to be repeated; after all, there are about 2 million Natives left in this country...and why not add that voting bloc to all the other minority groups that will vote AGAINST the Donald.?

Absolutely fair to ask so long as a .pdf file of your own tax return is arrached to the request.

Otherwise?

Then fuck off hypocrite.

Oh, to call Lizzie Cheekbones "Pocahontas" is racist toward actual Native Americans!

Now, FAUXAHONTAS....yeah, thazz cool!

Absolutely fair to ask so long as a .pdf file of your own tax return is arrached to the request.

When I run for president in 8 years, I can assure you I'll release my tax returns....as ALL other candidates have done before me...EXCEPT for Trump.....LOL

(BTW, will Mike Pence be releasing his....or is the Trumpster preventing him????)

YES !!!! Hillary has been investigated by every pertinent department...including by right wingers in congress....and NOTHING...NO smoking guns except for what O'Really tells you to think.
(and like I stated, I hope that he does NOT release his tax returns until his concession speech to Hillary....LOL)

Turned up nothing? Then you wonder why we on the right refer to people like you as the uninformed voter:

Right. What makes her part Indian is that nobody can prove she's not because she won't take a DNA test as requested by the Republicans.

The Clinton Foundations financial records are available on line.

As is 30 years of their tax returns.

Why won't the GOP apply the same standards to Trump? I don't get it. Do they really want someone who won't even stand up to their own scrutiny?

Right. What makes her part Indian is that nobody can prove she's not because she won't take a DNA test as requested by the Republicans.
I'm more interested in Tax returns, aren't you?

Turned up nothing? Then you wonder why we on the right refer to people like you as the uninformed voter:

Sure, a partisan hack (Gowdy) found WHAT indictable offense???? Please list ALL those charges.......

Sure, a partisan hack (Gowdy) found WHAT indictable offense???? Please list ALL those charges.......

There were no charges. Don't you see that's the point? Did you even watch the video as he revealed all the lies of Hillary that the director of the FBI couldn't deny? Then Comey went on to say that Hillary never lied to the FBI. What?????? We are to believe that Hillary gave the FBI all the opposite answers she gave to Congress under oath?

The real problem in this country is we have partisan hacks like you willing to keep the same corrupt system we have as long as your people are running it.

Forum List

Back