Is it now "fair" to re-ask for Trump's tax returns?

Do you understand that if a natural born American claimed to be a foreign student in order to get scholarships and grants, that that is illegal? Committing fraud is the allegation, not foreign birth. you don't even understand the issue with obozo and his college records.

ITS NOT A BIRTH ISSUE, DIPSHIT.

You have every right to be a moron and to accuse Columbia and Harvard of being a bunch of idiots when admitting students and giving them scholarships.

not accusing those schools of anything. just asking how a poor mixed race kid from Hawaii afforded the very expensive tuition at those schools. He says he had average high school grades, but was still admitted. Could any kid in the US get in with average grades? Why don't you care?

Now that the RNC convention is over, Trump is no longer the "presumptive" candidate, and the entire world is aware of the nebulous policies proposed by the GOP........it may be TIME for Trump to release ALL of his tax returns and to show voters exactly how much and how this candidate has made his so-called "billions"......

Its only FAIR !!!

Did O ever show us his grades? Keep fluffing.

Trump can not show his tax returns, even the ones not being audited from years ago. They will confirm he is a liar, a fraud, and a crook.

how does complying with the tax code and passing an audit every year make someone a liar, fraud, and crook? Can you explain?

you are as stupid as the fake indian in your avatar. the defective liberal gene on full display.

You have irrefutable proof that Warren is NOT part Indian???....
or did you get that "conclusion" from the renowned scholar, Sean Hannity?

Yes sir, Hannity has all the inside info on the marriages that occurred in territories that were not yet part of the United States one hundred years ago, when white settlers did indeed marry Native American women, because there was a time when the white settlers worked with the Indian tribes of the west instead of killing and relocating them. My family tree has many white settlers who migrated from the eastern coast and married Acadians in Louisiana. Sorry there were no courthouse filings since there were none readily available that had the appropriate paperwork to file. But that was the way it was in the late 18th century.

She claims to be 1/32 indian. have you seen her family tree to verify that? The burden of proof is on the person making the claim.

Bullshit, there are NO family trees beyond the last 50 years or so for Native Americans.....In the 1920-30s the federal government asked tribes to come up with THEIR OWN base roll of who is a tribal member.

Would everyone here calling for Trump to release his tax returns like to post theirs here for all of us to see? Your returns much like Trumps are private and releasing your tax returns is not a requirement to post here just as releasing tax returns is not a requirement to run for President.

They can get as creative as they want. You either did something illegal or you didn't. If it's proven that Trump cheated on his taxes, then he won't need to release them, the IRS will let the MSM know about it. Because we all know how honest and trustworthy the IRS is.

Again, you morons choose to "defend" something that Trump has NOT been accused of......NO ONE is claiming that Trump "cheated".........but the claim, instead, is that he has lied about his income, and the amount of LEGAL tax shelters he has been involved in to avoid taxation......Now THAT would be damning enough.........AGAIN, NO ONE is accusing Trump of "cheating" on the returns...that is your straw man avoidance..

are you really that stupid? you can't cheat when you get audited every year.

Moron...NO ONE is saying that Trump "cheated".........What his tax returns may instead reveal is his lies about his income and worth AND how he defrauds some of his sub contractors and how he hides his income in foreign havens.

I understand, you want some bullshit talking points to use to try to influence the ignorant that makes up most of the dem voting base. I understand completely.

But why haven't you asked for the same from the Clinton foundation? Are you OK it being used to launder money from muslim countries into the Clinton's pockets?

Would everyone here calling for Trump to release his tax returns like to post theirs here for all of us to see?

How truly STUPID.........Would everyone here raise your hand if you're running for president of the U.S.????

you are as stupid as the fake indian in your avatar. the defective liberal gene on full display.

You have irrefutable proof that Warren is NOT part Indian???....
or did you get that "conclusion" from the renowned scholar, Sean Hannity?

She claims to be 1/32 indian. have you seen her family tree to verify that? The burden of proof is on the person making the claim.
Trump can not show his tax returns, even the ones not being audited from years ago. They will confirm he is a liar, a fraud, and a crook.

how does complying with the tax code and passing an audit every year make someone a liar, fraud, and crook? Can you explain?
Trump has claimed Hillary Clinton is a crook based on his own subjective opinion. A crook is a person who obtains funds through fraud, trickery, and crime, even if those methods are only borderline crimes.
Trump can be considered a crook using the same methods and subjective opinions as the standard he has used to judge Clinton. No convictions or even court cases are on Clinton's record. Nothing more than his recent alleged opinion based on nothing of substance. People, upon seeing his returns may judge him to be a crook who has escaped legal repercussions.

Just more libtard pandering. Obama and Hillary could stand back to back, squat, and shit on the American flag, and the leftists would applause and ask where are Trumps tax returns...

I understand, you want some bullshit talking points to use to try to influence that ignorant that makes up most of the dem voting base. I understand completely.

But why haven't you asked for the same from the Clinton foundation? Are you OK it being used to launder money from muslim countries into the Clinton's pockets?

Ask a grown up if there's a difference between a FOUNDATION and PERSONAL TAX RETURNS

I understand, you want some bullshit talking points to use to try to influence that ignorant that makes up most of the dem voting base. I understand completely.

Ask a grown up if there's a difference between a FOUNDATION and PERSONAL TAX RETURNS

sure there is, but we have laws regarding both. Why aren't you asking if the Clinton foundation is in full compliance with the tax exempt foundation laws?

are you really that stupid? you can't cheat when you get audited every year.

Moron...NO ONE is saying that Trump "cheated".........What his tax returns may instead reveal is his lies about his income and worth AND how he defrauds some of his sub contractors and how he hides his income in foreign havens.

I understand, you want some bullshit talking points to use to try to influence the ignorant that makes up most of the dem voting base. I understand completely.

All of the Clinton Foundation's documents and audits are available online. In addition, they have been given high ratings from organizations that audit tax-exempt charities.

Excuse me, but if inconsistencies were to be found in Trump's tax returns, Koskinen would immediately be on the phone to Obama, who would then contact his media operatives.

So, your "conclusion" is then that there is nothing ILLEGAL on trump's tax returns.......ERGO, release those fucking returns, right?

It's money, moron. Answer the man's question.

When Crooked Hillary coughs up those thousands of emails she deleted, shows us the text of those speeches she gave her Wall Street backers and then truthfully tells us how she made $200 million off of a government salary and pension then maybe we will look into Trumps taxes.

Until then FHRC.

Speculation on your part (as always). But lets try dealing in the truth for a few seconds:

IF what you say is true and there have been no “inconsistencies” found…why not release them? Show the world how rich you (supposedly) are?

Certainly previous years could be released if some mysterious audit is taking place (again, all we have is Drumpf’s word on that and we all know he’s is a congenital liar).

Whats he hiding?

My humble guess regarding what he is hiding boils down to foreign tax shelters and his lack of "generosity" especially toward the veterans' causes as he has claimed.

It's money, moron. Answer the man's question.

Tell you what, nitwit.......Trump does NOT have to release his "foundation" tax returns....BUT, he SHOULD release his personal ones as Hillary has done.........Do you need more ridicule?

Forum List

Back