Is it now "fair" to re-ask for Trump's tax returns?

are you really that stupid? you can't cheat when you get audited every year.

Moron...NO ONE is saying that Trump "cheated".........What his tax returns may instead reveal is his lies about his income and worth AND how he defrauds some of his sub contractors and how he hides his income in foreign havens.
Tax returns don't indicate wealth, Mr. IRSexpert. When's the last time you totaled your assets on an income tax form?

Well sir, if you don't think those tax lawyers that they pay hefty salaries to aren't just a little creative with the numbers, then your porch light may be on but you ain't home.

They can get as creative as they want. You either did something illegal or you didn't. If it's proven that Trump cheated on his taxes, then he won't need to release them, the IRS will let the MSM know about it. Because we all know how honest and trustworthy the IRS is.

Sorry, sir but you are very naive. Or else you are aware that tax evasion and cheating is rampant and are too stubborn to admit it.

are you accusing the IRS auditors who audit Trump every year of corruption?

Sir, you actually believe Trump is audited every year? Or is he lying? The auditing of a federal tax return is not public information. The IRS legally cannot respond to his claims of being under audit. And yes, I believe auditors for the IRS can be bought off just like any other person in government. Any other questions, sir?

Yes, every person in the income bracket is audited every year. Any further questions, M'am? So now you are accusing IRS auditors of accepting bribes? Was one of those bribes received from the Clinton foundation?

So you are saying that either the IRS auditors are in collusion with Trump's lawyers or that they are incompetent. Which is it?
Neither, they have to wait until investigations are complete and indictments are handed down.
Geez, with each new post you make yourself look more stupid.
Really? Stupider than the people who announce that Hillary's going to jail every other day?

Again, who does the IRS report to?

Now, even a right wing idiot would conclude that IF the IRS was truly in the Dems. "pocket", Trump's tax returns for the last couple of decades would be all over the media

Last edited:
I think we need to know how many jewish hating bigots belong to the DNC.
I'm curious, the GOP is 90% white and has public policies of being anti gay, anti black, anti Hispanic and recently, wanting a religious test to enter the country.

Democrats are a coalition party made up of gays, blacks, whites, Jewish, Hispanic and everyone not welcome in the GOP.

So why would you accuse the Democratic Party of being Jewish hating bigots?

are you really that stupid? you can't cheat when you get audited every year.

Moron...NO ONE is saying that Trump "cheated".........What his tax returns may instead reveal is his lies about his income and worth AND how he defrauds some of his sub contractors and how he hides his income in foreign havens.

Of course he lies about his income and worth. Forbes has his listed weatlh at less than half of what he states it is.

Does Forbes have access to every americans balance sheet? Do they have yours? Maybe not, since a net worth of $100 is probably of no interest to them.

The Fuck they aren't. His transcripts show that Barry was in fact a foreign exchange student.

Another fucking "birther"....Fear not.....Trump's investigators in Hawaii will be back any day now, tanned, rested and with "amazing" news. LOL

Your real problem is that you don't like the tax laws that allow deductions and exemptions for rich people and corportations, Guess what, the dems that you love wrote those tax laws.

Wrong !!!!! Trump COULD release his tax returns and openly state the following: "As you can see, I paid NO taxes BUT I did not cheat as confirmed by the IRS......Yes, the tax code favors us millionaires, and I will change it to benefit the middle class."

(of course, we will all be in our graves before THAT happens.)

The Fuck they aren't. His transcripts show that Barry was in fact a foreign exchange student.

Another fucking "birther"....Fear not.....Trump's investigators in Hawaii will be back any day now, tanned, rested and with "amazing" news. LOL

Do you understand that if a natural born American claimed to be a foreign student in order to get scholarships and grants, that that is illegal? Committing fraud is the allegation, not foreign birth. you don't even understand the issue with obozo and his college records.

ITS NOT A BIRTH ISSUE, DIPSHIT.

you are as stupid as the fake indian in your avatar. the defective liberal gene on full display.

You have irrefutable proof that Warren is NOT part Indian???....
or did you get that "conclusion" from the renowned scholar, Sean Hannity?

Your real problem is that you don't like the tax laws that allow deductions and exemptions for rich people and corportations, Guess what, the dems that you love wrote those tax laws.

Wrong !!!!! Trump COULD release his tax returns and openly state the following: "As you can see, I paid NO taxes BUT I did not cheat as confirmed by the IRS......Yes, the tax code favors us millionaires, and I will change it to benefit the middle class."

(of course, we will all be in our graves before THAT happens.)

Sure, he could to that, but we both know that the media and the dems would twist it and lie about it. But, to your point, Hillary could come out and say "yes, the Clinton foundation got millions from muslim countries the execute gays and treat women as property, but we didn't promise them anything in return" Can we expect such a statement?

Do you understand that if a natural born American claimed to be a foreign student in order to get scholarships and grants, that that is illegal? Committing fraud is the allegation, not foreign birth. you don't even understand the issue with obozo and his college records.

ITS NOT A BIRTH ISSUE, DIPSHIT.

You have every right to be a moron and to accuse Columbia and Harvard of being a bunch of idiots when admitting students and giving them scholarships.

you are as stupid as the fake indian in your avatar. the defective liberal gene on full display.

You have irrefutable proof that Warren is NOT part Indian???....
or did you get that "conclusion" from the renowned scholar, Sean Hannity?

She claims to be 1/32 indian. have you seen her family tree to verify that? The burden of proof is on the person making the claim.

Trump can not show his tax returns, even the ones not being audited from years ago. They will confirm he is a liar, a fraud, and a crook.

Tax returns don't indicate wealth, Mr. IRSexpert. When's the last time you totaled your assets on an income tax form?

No, moron, his 2015 tax returns SHOULD reveal if Trump earned anything, how he earned it, and IF he made so little to be eligible for welfare subsidies, don't you think?

Forum List

Back