Is It Just Me, Or Has The Media Actually Given Up On Joe Biden?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'm just wondering because there doesn't seem to be as much news about him as there used to be. I have a hunch that the media being owned by the left was getting tired of our country and their party being embarrassed by him and his mistakes which I don't blame them one bit. Btw, for the record I realize that not all Democrats are the same.

He still seems to be all over the news. I was a bit surprised when the story about Hunter's potential legal woes came to light. I'm not going to hold my breath that he'll truly be held accountable. I think DOJ understands that in about 3 months, Republicans will be issuing subpoenas and digging into some very nasty details about his business dealings with foreign powers and his use of Joe's name to enrich himself.

DOJ is just getting ahead of the story. He'll either plead out or his sentence will be rehab, pay a fine, and disappear. Once their little case is solved, the media will refuse to continue covering it no matter what evidence comes to light about Joe's corruption. That's okay though. There is enough independent media online now that the evidence can't just be suppressed and hidden.

He's still all over the news alright, but I haven't really heard any breaking viral news lately but maybe that's just me, but I'm pretty sure that Bidedumb will always have some kind of material like that.

My take on it is that most liberals don't want Joe to run in 2024! They know he's senile. They can see that's getting worse...not better! The problem is that they don't have a viable replacement for him! Kamala's stint as the VP has revealed her to be useless so she's not the answer. Pete B. has been equally uninspiring as the Transportation Secretary. Stacy Abrams can't even win Georgia let alone the country...good luck running her! Bernie Sanders? He's the cranky old man who yells at people to get off his lawn! Elizabeth Warren? She's got more baggage at this point than a fully loaded 747! Hillary? Don't even go there! AOC? She's dumb as a box of rocks and does nothing in Congress but "posture" for her liberal base.

So who do the Democrats run?

I'm just wondering because there doesn't seem to be as much news about him as there used to be. I have a hunch that the media being owned by the left was getting tired of our country and their party being embarrassed by him and his mistakes which I don't blame them one bit. Btw, for the record I realize that not all Democrats are the same.
The media is owned by liberals, not the left.

Confusing liberals with the left is like believing the Nazis were Jewish.

And they haven't given up on him - they're refusing to cover him as much because he's a dumpster fire.

Whenever the BDS loons are crying on each others' shoulders like this, it means something good has happened for America.

BDSers, what precisely set you off this time?
Ah, the recession we're in? The inflation that's costing the average American family another $5,000 this year? Violent crime spiking in cities across the nation? Fentanyl deaths claiming more American lives in just this year than died in the entire Vietnam War? Millions of illegal aliens flooding the country? The stock market cratering?

What pray tell has been "good" for America in this incompetent administration?

Oh, sure, the Dems are embarrassed by him.

But they like it that they have someone in the Oval Office who will say what they tell him and sign what they put in front of him.

They know that he will be lucky if he can mentally (and physically) keep it together for two more years.

The whole situation is really rather sad. But apparently Dr. Biden enjoys being First Lady.

I just found this video today. I don't understand everything but I do understand that if Biden doesn't shut his big fat mouth we literally could be headed for war. Biden and Kamala really love China, hmmm,.. I wonder why.

I find it hard to believe that the old fictions have you all this upset. The sheer panic that you're all displaying indicates your masters have found something new to frighten you with. So what is it?
Ah, the recession we're in? The inflation that's costing the average American family another $5,000 this year? Violent crime spiking in cities across the nation? Fentanyl deaths claiming more American lives in just this year than died in the entire Vietnam War? Millions of illegal aliens flooding the country? The stock market cratering?

What in that is "fiction", Mamooth? You Democrats are running the country into the ground! The only thing that frightens me is the thought of that not changing! We can't afford another two years of this nonsense let alone four! The Biden Administration is well on its way to being the most incompetent in US history!

Is It Just Me, Or Has The Media Actually Given Up On Joe Biden?​

It's you.

They're gonna give him one more month.

If the midterms are as brutal for Dems as it looks, under the bus he goes, to be run over again and again as they attempt to find a decent candidate for '24.

I have said Michelle Obama for awhile now, and I believe I heard Newt Gingrich mention her lately as well. But there is a good reason she insists she doesn't want to run. I will just leave it at that

Forum List

Back