Is it immoral to vote for a politician who calls Islam a religion of peace?

Is it immoral to vote for a politician who calls Islam a religion of peace?

• Total voters
And by your phony logic, that makes him a freedom fighter when he was killing three thousand innocents?

No, I don't think he was EITHER. He wasn't a Freedom Fighter when he was trying to impose his extreme views on Afghanistan, and he wasn't a terrorist when he sponsored an attack on the WTC.

We was an extremist.

And we armed him.
Gatsby should read this, he'll agree with a lot of it. Full text bin Laden s letter to America World news The Guardian

Maybe, you should read it. Osama uses very clear quran passages in his first two paragraphs to state that Islam vs others is a war that that poser book commands:

[
In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful,

"Permission to fight (against disbelievers) is given to those (believers) who are fought against, because they have been wronged and surely, Allah is Able to give them (believers) victory" [Quran 22:39]

"Those who believe, fight in the Cause of Allah, and those who disbelieve, fight in the cause of Taghut (anything worshipped other than Allah e.g. Satan). So fight you against the friends of Satan; ever feeble is indeed the plot of Satan."[Quran 4:76]
/QUOTE]

See, some of us can read and connect dots. Some of us are caught up in dogma that wouldn't allow such things.

And by your phony logic, that makes him a freedom fighter when he was killing three thousand innocents?

No, I don't think he was EITHER. He wasn't a Freedom Fighter when he was trying to impose his extreme views on Afghanistan, and he wasn't a terrorist when he sponsored an attack on the WTC.

We was an extremist.

And we armed him.
Gatsby should read this, he'll agree with a lot of it. Full text bin Laden s letter to America World news The Guardian

Maybe, you should read it. Osama uses very clear quran passages in his first two paragraphs to state that Islam vs others is a war that that poser book commands:

[

"Permission to fight (against disbelievers) is given to those (believers) who are fought against, because they have been wronged and surely, Allah is Able to give them (believers) victory" [Quran 22:39]

"Those who believe, fight in the Cause of Allah, and those who disbelieve, fight in the cause of Taghut (anything worshipped other than Allah e.g. Satan). So fight you against the friends of Satan; ever feeble is indeed the plot of Satan."[Quran 4:76]
/QUOTE]

See, some of us can read and connect dots. Some of us are caught up in dogma that wouldn't allow such things.
I've read it, you're turn. Or are you afraid to know your enemy?

We was an extremist.

And we armed him.

[

/QUOTE]

Your turn to make a valid point. I just showed you what Islam is about, which is the point of this thread. If you don't have a valid counter, then I'm not going to cater to your laziness.

We was an extremist.

And we armed him.

[

/QUOTE]

You're turn to make a valid point. I just showed you what Islam is about, which is the point of this thread. If you don't have a valid counter, then I'm not going to cater to your laziness.
Islam is about the submission to God and doing His Will. The What Is His Will is where it gets messy. Read bin Laden, it will be very educational for you.

True...terrorists make do with what they have. Which makes me wonder why we don't make do with what we have and wipe them off the face of the earth once and for all...instead of creating Rules of engagement to tie our hands and prolong the conflict.
Terror is a tactic, not a person. It cannot be wiped from the face of the earth no matter how many people you kill. You can get close by killing all humans however.
Terrorists are persons. Identifiable and there to be killed. Let's get on with it, Crusaders!
Terrorists are persons only when they decide to use terror. Up to that point they are just people.

And we happily use terror, it wins wars.
I think you meant to say persons are terrorists when they decide to useTerror.
That's what I said...
If that's what you said, then the only conclusion we can come to is ...you can't read.

We was an extremist.

And we armed him.

[

/QUOTE]

The enemy of most Americans is not the politicians who make agenda-driven pronouncements to minimize public outrage or garner votes but rather ideologues to who do so simply to serve their ideology.

We was an extremist.

And we armed him.

[

/QUOTE]

You're turn to make a valid point. I just showed you what Islam is about, which is the point of this thread. If you don't have a valid counter, then I'm not going to cater to your laziness.
Islam is about the submission to God and doing His Will. The What Is His Will is where it gets messy. Read bin Laden, it will be very educational for you.

Yea, that's not a counter. You seem to be even leaning towards my side in your incoherence.

Terror is a tactic, not a person. It cannot be wiped from the face of the earth no matter how many people you kill. You can get close by killing all humans however.
Terrorists are persons. Identifiable and there to be killed. Let's get on with it, Crusaders!
Terrorists are persons only when they decide to use terror. Up to that point they are just people.

That's what I said...
If that's what you said, then the only conclusion we can come to is ...you can't read.
Projection. A terrorist only becomes one when they decide to use terror, so you can kill off any that already have but the next one is just standing in line waiting his turn and there's no way to tell them apart from anyone else. For all you know, the next thing to blow up will be by my hand, pun intended.

[

/QUOTE]

Yea, that's not a counter. You seem to be even leaning towards my side in your incoherence.
If you won't read what your enemy writes, I can't help you. How did Patton beat Rommel, he read his book.

We was an extremist.

And we armed him.

[

/QUOTE]

Have you read it? I had to LOL when Osama started touting Jesus and Moses and claiming he was a follower and the rightful inheritors of Palestine based upon their beliefs in them as stated in The Torah. Wow, Osama argues like joeb. They're totally birds of a feather.

If you won't read what your enemy writes, I can't help you. How did Patton beat Rommel, he read his book.

You make lame assumptions. I never said I'd read it or not not read it. You were using a source without making a coherent point. I told you that I wasn't going to indulge your laziness and incoherence. It's just as if you started talking about gummy bears and posted a My Pony link for me; I wouldn't need to read that either.

You make lame assumptions. I never said I'd read it or not not read it. You were using a source without making a coherent point. I told you that I wasn't going to indulge your laziness and incoherence. It's just as if you started talking about gummy bears and posted a My Pony link for me; I wouldn't need to read that either.
Your ignorance is on you. What you won't like is how much you'll agree with bin Laden, few here do.

Your ignorance is on you. What you won't like is how much you'll agree with bin Laden, few here do.

Feel free to state these concepts that I'd supposedly agree with him upon. It's not my job to read a long link and try to figure out what point(s) you're allegedly trying to make, dumbass.

Feel free to state these concepts that I'd supposedly agree with him upon. It's not my job to read a long link and try to figure out what point(s) you're allegedly trying to make, dumbass.
The point is to know your enemy, so, grow up and do so.

I know my enemy. That's the whole point of this thread. And nothing on OBL's letter counters that reality. But if you think so, then post the specific point. You posting a link is not making any sort of point.

....[/quo]

I know my enemy. That's the whole point of this thread. And nothing on OBL's letter counters that reality.
How would you know, you haven't read it...

That's what I said...
Projection. A terrorist only becomes one when they decide to use terror, so you can kill off any that already have but the next one is just standing in line waiting his turn and there's no way to tell them apart from anyone else. For all you know, the next thing to blow up will be by my hand, pun intended.
Try not to get any on your keyboard. You're confused enuf without a short circuit.

That's what I said...
Try not to get any on your keyboard. You're confused enuf without a short circuit.
I'm confused about nothing at all. When you study the world and see it clearly that happens.

That's what I said...
I'm confused about nothing at all. When you study the world and see it clearly that happens.

So, cos I haven't stated that I have read your link (that you posted while making no coherent point or argument), I don't study the world? Seriously, dude__ shit or get off the pot already. You've said virtually nothing for six posts now. If you come back with nothing once again, then I may not bother to respond.

P.S. If you had any powers of deduction, you might know that I did read the link when I posted content from it, genius.

You can call Osama an extremist. The term is not mutually exclusive from terrorist just cos your god uses it is as a replacement term. (And so you're whole 1980 Reagan, Afghan crap meant nothing with regards to terminology...just thought you'd see if I'd get lost in that rabbit hole; PATHETIC).

Oh, guy, I think you've gotten lost down so many rabbit holes that you're Bugs Bunny.

But Bin Laden was a "Freedom Fighter" if you bought Reagan's rhetoric. He was fighting against an unwanted invader. True, he was worse than the people he was fighting, but we backed a lot of those during the Cold War and not all of them came back to bite us in the ass.

Forum List

Back