Is it immoral to vote for a politician who calls Islam a religion of peace?

Is it immoral to vote for a politician who calls Islam a religion of peace?

• Total voters
1. Yes because the Muslim Brotherhood is living their religion of killing jews and infidels. By the letter of their religion, we are consigned to death unless we convert.
2. We were in Saudi Arabia at the invitation of their government.
3. Iraq has itself to blame for its problems. When you allow a gangster to run your country, you get what you get.

Now, my question to you is, are you actually trying to justify Osama's actions?

Justify it, no?

Pointing out that they weren't getting secret brain messages from Mohammed? Uh, yeah.

Again- one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

This it's a matter of perspective BS you're doing is trying to have it both ways. I don't care whose freedom fighter you think he is. Osama was a terrorist. That is indisputable to any rational thinking person. Now, what really made him a terrorist? You think it was all these alleged injustices? No. The guy had blood lust; and he had a book that inspired blood lust that helped him to recruit morons to kill the infidels.
Nonsense.

As with all terrorists and criminals, OBL was alone responsible for his criminal acts, not a religion or its tenets misappropriated by terrorists and criminals who are in no way representative of Islam or all Muslims.

Yea, the inflamatory rhetoric of Islam bares no responsibility. The quran and it's associative clerics just preach killing whitey over and over. That doesn't mean anything.

Came across this FSF Quote. Pretty much shows his capacity to not care so much about your liberal/conservative dogma.

"“An artist is someone who can hold two opposing viewpoints and still remain fully functional.”

Also, this is how FSF would evaluate your deficit of thought process:

"“People over forty can seldom be permanently convinced of anything. At eighteen our convictions are hills from which we look; at forty-five they are caves in which we hide.”

_____

LAWYERED

Really? Go ahead and document this alleged worse track record as it relates to modern times and not some ancient story you've otherwise made up in your head.

Oh, so the ONLY way you get to you point is by excluding MOST of history And then claiming slaughters like the Iraq war (150,000 to 1,000,000 dead because God told Bush to invade) aren't indictments of Christianity, but some crazy people shooting up an office that prints racist cartoons is an indictment of Islam.

Riiiiiiiiight.

Can you say, "Confirmation bias"? Sure. I knew you could.

Mister-Rogers-2.jpg

This it's a matter of perspective BS you're doing is trying to have it both ways. I don't care whose freedom fighter you think he is. Osama was a terrorist. That is indisputable to any rational thinking person. Now, what really made him a terrorist? You think it was all these alleged injustices? No. The guy had blood lust; and he had a book that inspired blood lust that helped him to recruit morons to kill the infidels.

No, he was an extremist. He was an extremist when he was killing Russians in Afghanistan. He was an extremist when he was killing Americans in New York.

And we armed him.

Point is, most of the worlds 1.3 billion Muslims read the same book and DON'T become extremists. They go to their jobs, they love their families, they try to get by day to day to just like you do.

The Koran no more made Bin Laden an extremist than the Bible made Eric Rudolf one.

Really? Go ahead and document this alleged worse track record as it relates to modern times and not some ancient story you've otherwise made up in your head.

Oh, so the ONLY way you get to you point is by excluding MOST of history And then claiming slaughters like the Iraq war (150,000 to 1,000,000 dead because God told Bush to invade) aren't indictments of Christianity, but some crazy people shooting up an office that prints racist cartoons is an indictment of Islam.

Riiiiiiiiight.

Can you say, "Confirmation bias"? Sure. I knew you could.

Mister-Rogers-2.jpg

Those Iraq deaths are inflated and on Islam's tally, dude. Yea, I can say you have a confirmation bias.

No, he was an extremist. He was an extremist when he was killing Russians in Afghanistan. He was an extremist when he was killing Americans in New York.

And we armed him.

Point is, most of the worlds 1.3 billion Muslims read the same book and DON'T become extremists. They go to their jobs, they love their families, they try to get by day to day to just like you do.

The Koran no more made Bin Laden an extremist than the Bible made Eric Rudolf one.

LMAO; don't be trying to split hairs on terrorist and extremist (not that there's a hair to split) just cos your heroes are in deenial about what a terrorist is. If you can't even admit that Osama was a terrorist, then you have zero credibility...

Most of the world's 1.3 billion Muslims may not want to get their hands bloody; but that doesn't change what the quran is and what it ultimately dictates; stone cold hate and violence and absolute oppression to whomever gives it the fucking time of day.

Those Iraq deaths are inflated and on Islam's tally, dude. Yea, I can say you have a confirmation bias.

How is that possible? Because they wouldn't lay down when we invaded them? Because we were unable to retain law and order in the country, because when Jesus was telling Bush to invade, He forgot to mention he really did need 500,000 troops to secure the country like General Shinkisi said?

Seems to me that if those Iraqis died, it was kind of on us. And Jesus for telling Bush to invade. Jesus sucks as a tactical planner.

LMAO; don't be trying to split hairs on terrorist and extremist (not that there's a hair to split) just cos your heroes are in deenial about what a terrorist is. If you can't even admit that Osama was a terrorist, then you have zero credibility...

Most of the world's 1.3 billion Muslims may not want to get their hands bloody; but that doesn't change what the quran is and what it ultimately dictates; stone cold hate and violence and absolute oppression to whomever gives it the fucking time of day.

Guy, none of you want to get your hands dirty. I was a soldier for about a quarter of my life. Most of my peers didn't want to show up to do that.

As Orwell once said, "People Sleep Peacefully in Their Beds at Night Only Because Rough Men Stand Ready to Do Violence on Their Behalf"

That is true for Christians, Muslims or Jews.

It is true whether you call them Soldiers, Guerrillas, Terrorists, Freedom Fighters or Extremists.

to try to pretend that the Koran is any more a source of justification than the Bible is kind of silly. Every army has had Chaplains telling you God is totally cool with war.

How is that possible? Because they wouldn't lay down when we invaded them? Because we were unable to retain law and order in the country, because when Jesus was telling Bush to invade, He forgot to mention he really did need 500,000 troops to secure the country like General Shinkisi said?

Seems to me that if those Iraqis died, it was kind of on us. And Jesus for telling Bush to invade. Jesus sucks as a tactical planner.

Islam made Iraq a piece of shit long ago. And as we tried to fix it, Islam said 'we want to keep our stuff shitty'... Your logic is about like blaming corporate America for the existence of gangs. Yea, there's plenty to criticize corporate America for; but ultimately the gangs are just full of shitty people doing their best to spread their misery.

Guy, none of you want to get your hands dirty. I was a soldier for about a quarter of my life. Most of my peers didn't want to show up to do that.

As Orwell once said, "People Sleep Peacefully in Their Beds at Night Only Because Rough Men Stand Ready to Do Violence on Their Behalf"

That is true for Christians, Muslims or Jews.

It is true whether you call them Soldiers, Guerrillas, Terrorists, Freedom Fighters or Extremists.

to try to pretend that the Koran is any more a source of justification than the Bible is kind of silly. Every army has had Chaplains telling you God is totally cool with war.

You were a potato peeler...if that. But that's beside the point. Anyhow, let's not get away from it....Are you honestly saying that Osama was not a terrorist?

Islam made Iraq a piece of shit long ago. And as we tried to fix it, Islam said 'we want to keep our stuff shitty'... Your logic is about like blaming corporate America for the existence of gangs. Yea, there's plenty to criticize corporate America for; but ultimately the gangs are just full of shitty people doing their best to spread their misery.

Yup, you're totally not racist.

Here's the thing, before we started making war on the place, Iraq was a prosperous country. Then Saddam, who Reagan thought was a great guy, but he turned on Bush, got them into wars with us.

Maybe we need to start owning the problems we cause.

Again, sticking your dick in a hornets nest means you don't get the right to complain about being stung.

Yup, you're totally not racist.

Here's the thing, before we started making war on the place, Iraq was a prosperous country. Then Saddam, who Reagan thought was a great guy, but he turned on Bush, got them into wars with us.

Maybe we need to start owning the problems we cause.

Again, sticking your dick in a hornets nest means you don't get the right to complain about being stung.

Ah the irony impaired racist far left drones and their comments..

You were a potato peeler...if that. But that's beside the point. Anyhow, let's not get away from it....Are you honestly saying that Osama was not a terrorist?

Uh, you do realize no one in the army peels potatoes anymore, right? Haven't in a long time.

Terrorist is a word that has no meaning and should be expunged from the language. What do you even mean by that? That he's someone who makes you feel really scared as you hunker down with your arsenal?

This thread inspired by the insight of former GBII adviser Elliot Abrams and the audacious rhetoric of Mr. Mohamad Mukadam.

Abrams states:

What is authentic Islam? Is ISIS an authentic form of Islam, or is it not? I think it's very important that the United States government shut-up about that question...

It used to annoy me enormously when President [George W.] Bush, for whom I was working, would say, 'Islam is a religion of peace...

For American government officials to be telling Muslims, 'I know real Islam' ... is ridiculous. It would be an outrage about Judaism and Christianity as well. ... For government officials who are 99 percent Christians to be trying to find what is authentic in Islam seems to me to be a fool's errand...

The average American thinks this (that Islam is a religion of peace) is crap...

The only people doing the beheadings are Muslims, so don't tell me it's all wonderful...

Is there something in Islam that has led some Muslims to behave in a way we consider to be terrible? And what's the debate within Islam?... That's a real description of a real problem... saying 'Islam is a religion of peace' isn't [realistic].

When asked about if Muslims kill apostates, this was Mr. Mohamad Mukadam's response:

"If it's an Islamic country, the Sharia is very clear. Apostasy is dealt with the death penalty."

Knowing that Islam is a great evil in this world, is it thusly immoral to vote for a politician who calls Islam a religion of peace?

Source: Should Presidents Call Islam a Religion of Peace Two George W. Bush Officials Debate

Source: Mr. Mohamad Mukadam gives his take on death to apostates.

And for the sake of further clarity, George W Bush and Obama have both called Islam a religion of peace; and neither of them have reversed their positions on the matter.
I always say, " judge by results." What is the result in countries dominated by muslims?
Would you want to live there?

Uh, you do realize no one in the army peels potatoes anymore, right? Haven't in a long time.

Terrorist is a word that has no meaning and should be expunged from the language. What do you even mean by that? That he's someone who makes you feel really scared as you hunker down with your arsenal?
The word has no meaning to obabblites. It has meaning to clear thinkers.

Anyone who would chop down a cherry tree and then lie about it is a terrorist.

No, but if you were a Tory who was loyal to the crown, and these guys were rebelling against the established government, and at the end of the war, you had to flee to Canada, as millions of Loyalists did.... you might see Geo. Washington as a terrorist.

Anyone who would chop down a cherry tree and then lie about it is a terrorist.

No, but if you were a Tory who was loyal to the crown, and these guys were rebelling against the established government, and at the end of the war, you had to flee to Canada, as millions of Loyalists did.... you might see Geo. Washington as a terrorist.
I would see him as a revolutionary.

Forum List

Back