Is it immoral to vote for a politician who calls Islam a religion of peace?

Is it immoral to vote for a politician who calls Islam a religion of peace?

• Total voters
You can call Osama an extremist. The term is not mutually exclusive from terrorist just cos your god uses it is as a replacement term. (And so you're whole 1980 Reagan, Afghan crap meant nothing with regards to terminology...just thought you'd see if I'd get lost in that rabbit hole; PATHETIC).

Oh, guy, I think you've gotten lost down so many rabbit holes that you're Bugs Bunny.

But Bin Laden was a "Freedom Fighter" if you bought Reagan's rhetoric. He was fighting against an unwanted invader. True, he was worse than the people he was fighting, but we backed a lot of those during the Cold War and not all of them came back to bite us in the ass.

Guy, we already established that what you called OBL in 1980 has no bearing on what you call him in 2001 and beyond. You go ahead and tell how Osama was not a terrorist; or are you really willing to lock in the answer that the word terrorist shouldn't exist so that I can laugh at you forever more?

That's what I said...
If that's what you said, then the only conclusion we can come to is ...you can't read.
Projection. A terrorist only becomes one when they decide to use terror, so you can kill off any that already have but the next one is just standing in line waiting his turn and there's no way to tell them apart from anyone else. For all you know, the next thing to blow up will be by my hand, pun intended.
Try not to get any on your keyboard. You're confused enuf without a short circuit.
I'm confused about nothing at all. When you study the world and see it clearly that happens.

So, cos I haven't stated that I have read your link (that you posted while making no coherent point or argument), I don't study the world? Seriously, dude__ shit or get off the pot already. You've said virtually nothing for six posts now. If you come back with nothing once again, then I may not bother to respond.

P.S. If you had any powers of deduction, you might know that I did read the link when I posted content from it, genius.
You read as much as you wanted to, just like always, but you did not read the words of the man himself, and very few have.

If that's what you said, then the only conclusion we can come to is ...you can't read.
Projection. A terrorist only becomes one when they decide to use terror, so you can kill off any that already have but the next one is just standing in line waiting his turn and there's no way to tell them apart from anyone else. For all you know, the next thing to blow up will be by my hand, pun intended.
Try not to get any on your keyboard. You're confused enuf without a short circuit.
I'm confused about nothing at all. When you study the world and see it clearly that happens.

So, cos I haven't stated that I have read your link (that you posted while making no coherent point or argument), I don't study the world? Seriously, dude__ shit or get off the pot already. You've said virtually nothing for six posts now. If you come back with nothing once again, then I may not bother to respond.

P.S. If you had any powers of deduction, you might know that I did read the link when I posted content from it, genius.
You read as much as you wanted to, just like always, but you did not read the words of the man himself, and very few have.

My admonition still stands. You're just wasting my time__

1aa0cf97163fa4209cb1df58d60be5d4.jpg

Your ignorance is your own. Go forth.

Here is what the man said: Full text bin Laden s letter to America World news The Guardian

Here is what the man said: Full text bin Laden s letter to America World news The Guardian

Whatever, loser.

That's what I said...

I never new OBL was a Libtard...he had more complaints than Starkey.or the Luddster.

I never new OBL was a Libtard...he had more complaints than Starkey.or the Luddster.

LOL. I couldn't help but notice how much OBL had in common with libtard idiots as I read that. I don't see a difference tbh. Even their phony rewards are about the same; Dems call their reward so-called social equality and wealth redistribution and OBL calls his glory to the (so-called) great allah and paradise.

Guy, we already established that what you called OBL in 1980 has no bearing on what you call him in 2001 and beyond. You go ahead and tell how Osama was not a terrorist; or are you really willing to lock in the answer that the word terrorist shouldn't exist so that I can laugh at you forever more?

Obviously, you can use whatever word you want. Whatever makes your tiny dick feel better about your homophobia.

But Bin Laden is a monster we made.

100 versions of Frankenstein, and they all still miss the point.

Obviously, you can use whatever word you want. Whatever makes your tiny dick feel better about your homophobia.

But Bin Laden is a monster we made.

100 versions of Frankenstein, and they all still miss the point.

What the fuck are you talking about? Who said anything about anything homosexual related? Geez, you're a fucktard.

And regardless of whether you think we made OBL, is he or is he not a terrorist?

Had Americans been consulted on the US GWOT... we would have told Turkey to shove their Airspace refusal up their ass... and dared them to have something in the air when we came over... allowing the pincer which would have provided for the defeat of Iraqi military forces inside 96 hours.

which would have accomplished, what, exactly?

Allowing Turkey to 'refuse' to authorize US use of their airspace, the US could not insert into Northern Iraq in strength. Leaving only a southern path, leaving the north for Iraqi's military to flee.

The Northern push would have produced a 'Pinch' or Pincer... which would have robbed the soon to be known as "Iraqi Insurgency" of most of its more capable members.

Do you need me to explain why that would have been good from the American perspective?

Just think of it from your "leftist" perspective, then reverse it and there ya go.

Oh, I see, it advocates the SPECIFIC murder of children. that makes it SOOOOOO much better.

ROFLMNAO!

No it doesn't...

I never get tired of evil 'interpreting' the Scriptures.

Its never the same twice and it has absolutely no connection with the Scriptures.

Oh, I see, it advocates the SPECIFIC murder of children. that makes it SOOOOOO much better.

ROFLMNAO!

No it doesn't...

Its never the same twice and it has absolutely no connection with the Scriptures.

Even if he were hypothetically correct, it's the Muslims intentionally killing children; not Christians. Fools like joeb will point to some airstrikes that got away. But there's a difference between that and strapping a bomb to yourself and not giving a shit what innocent gets killed.

Allowing Turkey to 'refuse' to authorize US use of their airspace, the US could not insert into Northern Iraq in strength. Leaving only a southern path, leaving the north for Iraqi's military to flee.

The Northern push would have produced a 'Pinch' or Pincer... which would have robbed the soon to be known as "Iraqi Insurgency" of most of its more capable members.

Do you need me to explain why that would have been good from the American perspective?

Just think of it from your "leftist" perspective, then reverse it and there ya go.

Turkey is a sovereign nation. They can refuse anything they want. What you all forget is that most of the world didn't vote for an invasion. Bush went back to the UN and they said, no. Most of our allies didn't go along with the gag, either.

So let's say the Fourth Infantry (I think that was the division they wanted to send through Turkey) had entered IRaq? Again- so What. The Iraqi Military had collapsed in three weeks. They weren't the problem.

The problem was all the things the Iraq Military was keeping a lid on, compounded by the fact that Bush cut all those Iraqi Soldiers loose without paychecks and made they easy recruits for the various factions that began fighting it out.

There was a reason why going to Baghdad was a bad idea in 1991, which is why Bush Sr. Had the good sense not to do it.

ROFLMNAO!

No it doesn't...

The scripture is evil. Not the 'interpretation". The Old Testament is written for a tribe of savage assholes who had not tolerance for beliefs other than their own, and it advocated genocide.

Sadly, it is the basis of Christianity and Islam. Christianity just outgrew the savagery first. And not by much.

Even if he were hypothetically correct, it's the Muslims intentionally killing children; not Christians. Fools like joeb will point to some airstrikes that got away. But there's a difference between that and strapping a bomb to yourself and not giving a shit what innocent gets killed.

Airstrikes 'Didn't get away", guy. We intentionally carpet bombed Afghanistan and Iraq (and Serbia and Vietnam and Germany and Japan).

Now, that's what you do in war. You break the enemy's will to fight.

Just don't whine that they are "Terrorists' when they fight back.

Airstrikes 'Didn't get away", guy. We intentionally carpet bombed Afghanistan and Iraq (and Serbia and Vietnam and Germany and Japan).

Now, that's what you do in war. You break the enemy's will to fight.

Just don't whine that they are "Terrorists' when they fight back.

Yet Obama has emboldened the enemy, you now the one you voted for twice..

And AQ are not terrorists any more, or do you go against the far left on that one?

What the fuck are you talking about? Who said anything about anything homosexual related? Geez, you're a fucktard.

And regardless of whether you think we made OBL, is he or is he not a terrorist?

I've already told you. He was an extremist. If Bin Laden was an terrorist, then the guys who bombed Hiroshima were terrorists.

LOL look at you all hatin and shit.

And AQ are not terrorists any more, or do you go against the far left on that one?

1) Only voted for Obama once.
2) The people in the Middle East are going to do what they were going to do regardless of who we elect as President. Especially since Obama's policies really aren't radically different than George W. Stupid's.

1) Only voted for Obama once.
2) The people in the Middle East are going to do what they were going to do regardless of who we elect as President. Especially since Obama's policies really aren't radically different than George W. Stupid's.

Yet you support the far left at every turn and support Obama's illegal wars..

Typical far left drone..

Forum List

Back