Is it commonplace for doctors to dismiss all patients from their practice who aren’t vaxxed?

You can shove that pathetic strawman lie right up your ass.
But you are a DemNazi, correct, and you hate people who won't get vaccinated. Just like The Nazis hated The Jews who wouldn't get Vacinnated.

I think I Hitler Nail Right On The Head!

I bet you even drive a Volkswagen out of loyalty to Dah Fadderland.

Have fun on the AutoBahn Adolph

That seems to be a violation of the oath she took..

I swear to fulfill, to the best of my ability and judgment, this covenant:

I will respect the hard-won scientific gains of those physicians in whose steps I walk, and gladly share such knowledge as is mine with those who are to follow.

I will apply, for the benefit of the sick, all measures [that] are required, avoiding those twin traps of overtreatment and therapeutic nihilism.

I will remember that there is art to medicine as well as science, and that warmth, sympathy, and understanding may outweigh the surgeon's knife or the chemist's drug.

I will not be ashamed to say "I know not", nor will I fail to call in my colleagues when the skills of another are needed for a patient's recovery.

I will respect the privacy of my patients, for their problems are not disclosed to me that the world may know. Most especially must I tread with care in matters of life and death. If it is given me to save a life, all thanks. But it may also be within my power to take a life; this awesome responsibility must be faced with great humbleness and awareness of my own frailty. Above all, I must not play at God.

I will remember that I do not treat a fever chart, a cancerous growth, but a sick human being, whose illness may affect the person's family and economic stability. My responsibility includes these related problems, if I am to care adequately for the sick.

I will prevent disease whenever I can, for prevention is preferable to cure.

I will remember that I remain a member of society, with special obligations to all my fellow human beings, those sound of mind and body as well as the infirm.

If I do not violate this oath, may I enjoy life and art, respected while I live and remembered with affection thereafter. May I always act so as to preserve the finest traditions of my calling and may I long experience the joy of healing those who seek my help.
Interesting. But from comments she’s made (she practically worships Fauci), i gather she’s a diehard leftist. So she is being blinded by that.

This doesn’t affect me personally, since I am vaxxed, but my doctor told me she told all her patients who have not been vaccinated that she will no longer accept them into her practice and that they need to find a new doctor. I’m just wondering if any posters here have run into this, and what your opinion is.

No, thats not common practice. I don't know any doctor who ascribes to such idiocy.

what is it unvaccinated carry that a vaccinated does not? tell me.
The unvaccinated are more likely to contract and therefore carry and spread the disease. You can't spread the disease if you don't have it and being vaccinated severely reduces the likelihood of that happening.
Are you suggesting a vaccine cures colds?
No.
coronavirus?
No again. I'm suggesting being vaccinated makes you a lot less likely to contract coronavirus.
hahahahahahahahhaaha if they believe that, then they should stop practicing. viruses mutate, and will always mutate.
I don't practice, many in my family do. The fact that viruses mutate and will always mutate does not change the fact that being vaccinated significantly reduces your chances of getting coronavirus and not having the virus means you aren't spreading the virus.

In moderation, red meat, bread, eggs (which no doctor recommends against) will not kill you. Smoking is kind of a given but that will still take a long time to kill you. And none of these outside of second hand smoke (which you wouldn't be allowed to smoke in an office anyway) are transmissible by air through the simple act of exhalation. The vaccine has been proven to protect against the severe effects of COVID. It is safe and readily available. If I were a doctor, I wouldn't want anyone unvaccinated in my office either, especially with how easily omicron seems to spread.

I've never seen any empirical evidence that proves that this injection will protect one from serious illness or death. Not one.

My doctor refuses to allow a "vaccinated" person into his office.

I applaud him.

And before the whiners start, he is not hurting for clients.
Isn't that little punk vaccinated? So what is he/she afraid of?

I've noticed that 2 common symptoms of the vax can be found in a lot of vaxxed people, one is being irrational, and the other is being way more aggressive than usual. Your punk has both symptoms.

If we applied those two symptoms to USMB, we'd be at almost 100 percent inoculated.

....."one is being irrational, and the other is being way more aggressive than usual."

And will always mutate to a less virulent form. It's called survival. Killing your host makes survival a little difficult.
BTW, I listened to former director of CDC state today that viruses always mutate, and that they are always less threatening and more contagious.

Isn't that little punk vaccinated? So what is he/she afraid of?

I've noticed that 2 common symptoms of the vax can be found in a lot of vaxxed people, one is being irrational, and the other is being way more aggressive than usual. Your punk has both symptoms.
he's science and says fk you

It’s pretty hard to get dismissed from a practice. If any physicians ban unvaccinated patients, they’re likely extremely rare.

The unvaccinated are more likely to contract and therefore carry and spread the disease. You can't spread the disease if you don't have it and being vaccinated severely reduces the likelihood of that happening.
oh bull shit. Colin Powell, demofks full vaccinated, and he died. So you're fking wrong. And, patient zero of omnicron in SA was vaccinated. So your science is wrong.

Do doctors turn away people who get diseases from IV drug use or unprotected sex?

How about jumping off a roof?

What other behaviors do doctors refuse to treat?

I am not a doctor. My personal opinion if people will flaunt medical advice thus putting themselves and others at risk - fuck em. But that’s why I am not a doctor.
yep fk em. You can say that to me all fking day, but you can't say, hey mther fker take this vaccine. And then refuse services.

Then why are we hearing stories, almost on a daily basis, of people who are vaccinated contracting the virus?

The truth is that it doesn't "severely reduce" anything...

oh bull shit. Colin Powell, demofks full vaccinated, and he died. So you're fking wrong.
The vaccination isn't a forcefield. It reduces your chances of contracting coronavirus, it doesn't make you impervious to it. You not understanding how science works doesn't make me wrong.
And, patient zero of omnicron in SA was vaccinated. So your science is wrong.
Again, no. I never said vaccinated people will never get the coronavirus, I said it reduces the likelihood of you getting it and thus spreading it and that is absolutely proven by the science.

My doctor refuses to allow a "vaccinated" person into his office.

I applaud him.

And before the whiners start, he is not hurting for clients.

Probably a lie. Just the same that "doctor" has the right to do that as well.

The vaccination isn't a forcefield. It reduces your chances of contracting coronavirus, it doesn't make you impervious to it. You not understanding how science works doesn't make me wrong.
so you were wrong. simple as that. so there is no protection vaccinated or not, just as I said. your own words.

Forum List

Back