Is it commonplace for doctors to dismiss all patients from their practice who aren’t vaxxed?

Talk not show you thirsty bastard and I mentioned wood after you fantasized about my stroke. Does getting hot and bothered make you loopey?
I believe I used the phrase, "No, I'll let you stroke off your own ego". It was post #453 if you'd like to confirm. You're the dick obsessed one, you nasty boy.

I believe I used the phrase, "No, I'll let you stroke off your own ego". It was post #453 if you'd like to confirm. You're the dick obsessed one, you nasty boy.
Uh huh. No one can see the thirst in the line "I'll let you stroke off..." totally concealed it. :lmao:

Well, THAT part is excellent!! Darn, I wish I had learned at an early age not to trust just every villain with a microphone comes along. Took me --- never mind how long. Now if you could learn also to live and let live and respect other people's decisions, you'd be ahead of most of us.
Bet you trust him ,,,,,

desantis declares victory in war on covid ELEVEN + times: "Today, Florida broke its record in new cases which was set yesterday."​

'Killer' DeSantis is a member of the party of sickness and death. And he considers his party's mantra a calling, a command to go all out to see to it that as many as possible of the residents of his state get sick and DIE of Covid.

And he'd like to be president, so that his work in Florida can be applied on a nationwide scale.

Circe Covid set a record on the 24th in NY It is world wide and I'm supposed to respect the decisions of some lame brains who won't protect themselves or others ?
That's it!! I know it's hard if you have a butt-in-ski set of habits, but it's a great skill to learn, to respect other people's right to make their own decisions.

As for respecting people who say bad words or "Let's Go Brandon," an interesting challenge and a good question. To say those things is ALSO their decision. We're talking about ethics here, I guess you realize that.

My ethic on this, and I don't say it's easy! Advanced work, really, is to only object to people attacking ME. Well, I'd go after someone attacking a child, too, I suppose. I let other people take care of themselves. It's not going to hurt me (or the president, I bet) if someone says FU or Let's go Brandon/Biden. I don't have a dog in that fight.

And I think it's ethical not to get real detailed and elaborate about what you want to pretend "hurts you." There is surely no longer ANY evidence at all that other people's vaccination status matters to anyone but themselves, now that the transmission rate among vaccinated people is so high. Stuff like that, like "second-hand smoke," like how everybody should compost their own garbage (new law -- in California, of course), how no one should use plastic bags ----------- frankly, it's not polite or reasonable to be constantly taking up reasons why you personally should defend yourself against all sorts of private decisions people make. The public has started to call these people "Karens." Be generous and open-handed, I'd say: let people live as they like without pretending it's harming you, when it isn't, not really.

There is a big difference between people harming you on purpose and you just wanting people to do what you think they s'posed to.

You are all over the place.

The vast majority of Healthcare professionals are still urging everyone to get vaccinated.

Do you think just because we've made incredible scientific advancements that that means we can tinker with body chemistry flawlessly? You clearly have very little scientific understanding. Those warnings are there for legal reasons not because everyone who takes those drugs are going to experience those side effects. Everyone has their own chemistry, everyone is going to react to medication a little differently, pharmaceutical companies make drugs that have to work for millions of people, they don't make them for you specifically.

As for the lobbying, well according to Republicans and Republican Supreme Court Justices, that's just freedom of speech, which companies are entitled to. If you want to stop companies in the Healthcare industry from spending their money however they want then you need to remove the profit motive from the Healthcare industry and adopt a Medicare for All type system.

But then all drugs would be Government drugs. :eek:
A couple of adjustments are needed with your assessment-
1. “All over the place” I can do well, but that’s the only one you got right. Open concept not limited in potential possibilities.
2. US governmental spokespeople, NIH directed messaging, parroting press conferences, all reluctant to admit being wrong. Shocker. After all, it’s better to stick to previously made falsehoods if it means saving face! Your idea that US government healthcare would never involve falsehoods is naïve.
To suggest that the number of US doctors who supported the government narrative in early 2020 still have that same information is beyond inaccurate. Hundreds of peer-reviewed journal submissions are proving the governmental/Fauci led narrative false, as in inferior to newer technology that didn’t rush the testing process. COVID-19 shot manufacturers rushed the process and blew it. They would have fared much better targeting memory T cells instead of targeting a piece of Spike to train memory B cells. Four months average protection is lacking. Do you understand the extent of superior products that will soon be available? From your post that doesn’t seem to be the case.

Since release of these mRNA inferior products (Pfizer’s and Moderna’s), research scientists have been scrambling to develop now true vaccines. Traditional this time around, no rushed trials, that actually work beyond 4 months of limited antibodies. As in years and years of antibody protection, if not decades.
3. Lose the urge to put down other posters who have a different take. I don’t play the game. Plus, It makes you small and I’m small enough.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back