Is it a sin to do what we want to?

mike7508

Rookie
Dec 10, 2008
Hi...

I am in general really open minded and believe that people should do want they want to without being judged by others for their choices. Therefore I want to share the following with you:

I like this band called Karmina and they have a video for the song "The Kiss" where real people share their forbidden love story. Just heard that they are now looking for more people to share their forbidden love story on their blog, and will this way also try to attract attention to the prop 8 repeal in California. There are already some incredible love stories there. They will also choose select love stories for a video interview and, for an even more select few, a media appearance with Karmina.

If you are interested you can see more on *

I think it great to see a band getting involved in this issue and it is also a great song and video.

So if I want to slaughter goats in a satanic ceremony in my neighbors front yard, and then grab some rednecks and drive around town beating up homosexuals, you're down with that because it's what I want?

Or is it possible that what we want should be limited by other considerations?

So if I want to slaughter goats in a satanic ceremony in my neighbors front yard, and then grab some rednecks and drive around town beating up homosexuals, you're down with that because it's what I want?

Or is it possible that what we want should be limited by other considerations?

Yeah, I gotta catch up here with you. ;)

Hi...

I am in general really open minded and believe that people should do want they want to without being judged by others for their choices. Therefore I want to share the following with you:

I like this band called Karmina and they have a video for the song "The Kiss" where real people share their forbidden love story. Just heard that they are now looking for more people to share their forbidden love story on their blog, and will this way also try to attract attention to the prop 8 repeal in California. There are already some incredible love stories there. They will also choose select love stories for a video interview and, for an even more select few, a media appearance with Karmina.

If you are interested you can see more on *

I think it great to see a band getting involved in this issue and it is also a great song and video.

Okay, first of all, what's a "forbidden love story"? Second of all, WHY should you do what you want without being judged by others? I mean, feel free to do whatever you want without CARING what others think, but I'm a bit unclear as to why you think you should somehow be entitled to be free of others having opinions about your actions.

People cannot do whatever they please without being judged, Mike. That suggests that you can do anything you like as long as you think it's okay. Having sex with a child, for example, is not okay, and you will certainly be judged for it. Killing an animal in your backyard is also not okay, and will also have you judged.

You can do whatever you like, as long as you break no rules.

Forum List

Back