Is Hillary Clinton A Racist?

That brings up a good question. Once Trump takes over and we all know he can do no wrong, what will you turnips complain about? Rehash the past?

Maybe they'll spend the next 4 years blaming Bush, you know, like the left did for the last 8 years

when FDR became president, he made a bargain with southern Dems that required him to block anti-lynching legislation and exclude blacks from New Deal programs. RACIST!

Lyndon Johnson spoke of civil rights legislation as tactical measures for keeping blacks on the Democrat plantation. RACIST!

"DO NOTHING WITH US! LEAVE US ALONE! If the black man cannot stand on his own legs, let him fail. let him alone. if you will only untie his hands and give him a chance, I think he will thrive" - Frederick Douglass, speaking out against big government RACIST liberals

Yes. But Democrats were ordered to vote for her. So they've conveniently ignored the fact she's a corrupt hateful bigot. They did what they were told to do. It is what it is.

I think she's an opportunist that thinks she's above the common folk and that they are basically detritus en masse.

I doubt that has anything more to do with skin color than with her avaricious narcissistic personality.

she hates everyone that isn't her equally, IMO, and if they serve no purpose to her goals, doubly so....

This is another joke...

Is there any one whiter than snow? No....

Hillary Clinton has fought for the Black and minority communities all her working life...

The OP and others have fought to keep them as low as possible, not because there Black or Brown but because they are different and poor...

So you want to cherry pick a few statements in 45 years, go on... But on any scale she has been a champion for the poor and downtrodden...

This is a the actual truth unlike the manure the Alt Right keep feeding each other...

I believe the evidence is overwhelming that she is.

Her relationship with Senator Byrd.
She called Latinos Lazy and Taco Bowls
She called Blacks, Super Predators
She and her party ridiculed Jews and Christians, especially Bernie Sanders.
She called Bernie Sanders supporters "Basement Dwellers" which is not necessarily racist, but it points to her willingness to label human beings with derogatory and insulting terms.
She called people living in flyover states "Uneducated Rednecks"
She insulted and degraded coal miners and disrespected the work they did, and promised to put them out of business and out of work.
She called Trump Supporters a basket of irredeemable deplorables.

There is no question about it that Hillary Clinton is a bigot. The puzzling question I have, is why did her fellow liberals let her get away with it?
Why should anyone care? She lost. She doesn't even have a job. So apparently the liberals didn't let her get away with it. Leave her alone, why doncha?

That brings up a good question. Once Trump takes over and we all know he can do no wrong, what will you turnips complain about? Rehash the past?

Maybe they'll spend the next 4 years blaming Bush, you know, like the left did for the last 8 years

But Bush handed over an economy in ruin. Obama is leaving on trending upwards. Big difference.

But Bush handed over an economy in ruin. Obama is leaving on trending upwards. Big difference.

Obama is also leaving us an additional $10 trillion in debt

Forum List

Back