Hillary Clinton: If you're pro-life, vote Trump

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
I don't put a lot of stock in anything Hillary Clinton says, especially since she called for the genocide of Trump voters in 2016, but I definitely didn't expect her to campaign for Donald Trump on behalf of the pro-life community.

Looks like she tried to delete this after it sunk in what she actually did, but the internet is forever. LOL

I don't put a lot of stock in anything Hillary Clinton says, especially since she called for the genocide of Trump voters in 2016, but I definitely didn't expect her to campaign for Donald Trump on behalf of the pro-life community.

Looks like she tried to delete this after it sunk in what she actually did, but the internet is forever. LOL

Amazing though how many on the left don't even realize that a national abortion ban after 16 weeks, means pro-abortion up to 16 weeks. I'm not so sure either side realizes this.

Trump should hire her.....There's a couple Arkincide jobs that need to be attended to in NYC. ;)

After her tweet, I'm beginning to wonder whether she's already working for him.

We know Hillary is a whore who will follow the money wherever it goes, so it's not totally unlikely.

Forum List

Back