Is GOP Health Care Proposal a Big Fuck You To Americans?

The GOP had eight years to construct a health care plan. They had no intention of helping American Citizens get the kind of care that is standard in most other industrial nations. They would rather that we pay twice as much for a system that does not cover all of our citizens, and gets third world results. But the CEOs sure get filthy rich.

And you think a government run plan is gonna save you how?

No incentive to deny coverage because there is no bottom line to pander to. Also we vote our representatives in and out and we can be more in control of what goes on - we can VOTE on it. Also, more oversight.

The GOP had eight years to construct a health care plan. They had no intention of helping American Citizens get the kind of care that is standard in most other industrial nations. They would rather that we pay twice as much for a system that does not cover all of our citizens, and gets third world results. But the CEOs sure get filthy rich.
and now Stalinists such as yourself are going to try and make the capitalists pay.

And you think a government run plan is gonna save you how?

No incentive to deny coverage because there is no bottom line to pander to. Also we vote our representatives in and out and we can be more in control of what goes on - we can VOTE on it. Also, more oversight.

That should keep the program fiscally manageable.

WELL PUNK, i BECAME ALMOST UNISURABLE AT 38 WITH MY FIRST HEART ATTACK, HAD A SMALL BUSINESS YA KNOW, NOW AFTER 2 MORE AND A NEW AORTA, WHO THE HELL WILL SELL ME INSURANCE, MY WIFE NOW HAS TO WORK JUST TO KEEP THOSE GRAFTING BASTARDS IN BUSINESS, WHAT A GREAT FUCKING COUNTRY WE LIVE IN

WELL PUNK, i BECAME ALMOST UNISURABLE AT 38 WITH MY FIRST HEART ATTACK, HAD A SMALL BUSINESS YA KNOW, NOW AFTER 2 MORE AND A NEW AORTA, WHO THE HELL WILL SELL ME INSURANCE, MY WIFE NOW HAS TO WORK JUST TO KEEP THOSE GRAFTING BASTARDS IN BUSINESS, WHAT A GREAT FUCKING COUNTRY WE LIVE IN

sorry to here about your health issues, Potter- my wife's dad has a bad ticker- very scary.

And why we need reform.

well punk, you can't be too fucking oldand have the views you have and I am certain you have never been seriously sick

38 years old. Catastrophic back injury when I was in law school followed by a bout of bacterial meningitis. nearly 50k in medical expenses. No insurance- all bills settled within three years- before finishing school.

Pure BS.

well punk, you can't be too fucking oldand have the views you have and I am certain you have never been seriously sick

38 years old. Catastrophic back injury when I was in law school followed by a bout of bacterial meningitis. nearly 50k in medical expenses. No insurance- all bills settled within three years- before finishing school.

Pure BS.

no, its not. I had a 2003 Altima that I had paid cah for and I sold for 17k. I used my student loans to pay debt instead of party. And I worked. In two years I paid off a little over 30k.

The OP is absolutely typical of liberal posts.
I read the title expecting to see some kind of analysis of the GOP program, showing it was flawed or something.
Instead we get some hardluck human interest story about someone who may or may not actually exist and who admits that the Democratic plan may not help her any more than the GOP one.
WTF?
Is that argumentation or emotionalism?

I read the title expecting to see some kind of analysis of the GOP program, showing it was flawed or something.
Instead we get some hardluck human interest story about someone who may or may not actually exist and who admits that the Democratic plan may not help her any more than the GOP one.
WTF?

Wasn't it the congressional budget committee that said the Republican plan would leave 7 million MORE than we have now uninsured and cost 36 billion more? I think that is what I heard on the news. Do I have to go look it up? OK.

AARP Online Community: Divided We Fail - Congressional Budget Office Thrashes Republican Health-Care Plan By, Ezra Klein - WA Post

Ezra Klein - Congressional Budget Office Thrashes Republican Health-Care Plan

The Democratic bill, in other words, covers 12 times as many people and saves $36 billion more than the Republican plan.

WTF?

naw, what you cannot abide is truth. The GOP plan is nothing but a joke. It's not a serious effort to address the health care needs and demands of the American public.

There is no reason to analyze the GOP plan since it is neither a plan nor a solution.

How does it address the growing number of uninsured? It raises the number. How does iot address the issues surrounding preexisting conditions? It doesn't, it ignores them.

How does it address the problem of insurance companies failing to pay claims? It doesn't.

Is GOP Health Care Proposal a Big Fuck You To Americans?

Its is a smaller F-You than HR3962.

That being said one horrible bill doesn't justify another horrible bill.

Both suck.

People are going bankrupt because of health issues and insurance scams posing as plans. Fix it or STFU. We Americans are better than what the GOP is selling.

Forum List

Back