Is God Punishing Haiti?

The devil?

Not so bad. Most conservatives worship Pat Robertson.

That's repugnant.
Where do you get these rediculous ideas?

Prove to me that MOST conservatives worship Pat robinson.

Show proof of that ludicrous statement.

Just open your eyes. Hatred is one of the defining attributes of Conservatism and Pat Robertson is a High Priest of Hatred.

There is my answer, you are a lying partsian hack who made it up.

Thanks.

Pat holds a view of Christianity that is based on "God likes me better than he likes you" He uses this to hold his view of Christian behavior up as an example for all to follow. Those who don't are devils and deserving of whatever ills befall them.
Same guy who said we deserved 9-11 because of immoral behavior

When Pat Robertson or his followers start blowing things up in the name of Jesus let me know.

I'd like to see that proof myself. I've been a Christian conservative my entire life and I've never really liked Pat Robertson. Personally I think the guy is a loon but I believe he means well.

Where is the "well" in condemning Haitians?

Point out where he condemned the Haitians. From what I've read he's stating his opinion on why Haiti is in the condition its in. Haiti's pact with the Devil is not something he just made up.

And who really gives a fuck how Robertson believes, what he says, or how he sees others?

Millions of right wing conservatives

shame on you mother fucker, for "politicizing" this tragic event.

Pat Robertson is good for comic relief, saw him say this on several news outlets yesterday. At the same time, while being accused of 'evilness', Mr. Robertson't organization already had people on the ground helping. While he was saying this he was pleading for donations-not for his organization, but for the red cross.
It's been easy to see where the compassion lies after the tragedy in Haiti. I have been a shill for the red cross on here. From the responses I have received, it appears that the more liberal among us joke about it or pass judgment, while the more conservative have been donating to the red cross. All the rightys have posted comments about donating, the leftys posted jokes or insults. Jay Canuck made a post about gay sex and earned a place on my ignore list for it.
Interesting to see those that claim the moral high ground in several areas act like that, very telling.
No matter how much comic relief pat robertson provides by spouting this bs, he is making efforts to help, while those that deride him for his 'evilness' have even said things like "I already donated, I paid my taxes"
I know what kind of people I want for my friends and nieghbors.

Text "haiti" to 90999 to automatically give $10 to Red Cross Haiti Relief Fund, or go to redcross.org to donate.

When you say "radical right" today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party away from the Republican Party, and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye. Barry Goldwater

Pat Robertson does not represent this Republican and his views tend to be of the open mouth and insert foot sort.

Millions of right wing conservatives

shame on you mother fucker, for "politicizing" this tragic event.

The topic of discussion is Mr Robertson and I am afraid he is fair game for his statements

No doubt... but then your hackery leads you to leap to put in a statement that his types of statements are supported by 'millions' of 'conservatives'.... that is where your winger hackery shows itself once again...

Pat Robertson Blames Earthquake on Pact Haitians Made with Satan - Political Punch

On the Christian Broadcasting Network’s “700 Club” today, after a lengthy interview with a missionary who talked about helping the victims earthquake in Haiti, Rev. Pat Robertson had some interesting thoughts as to why the earthquake struck the impoverished nation:

"And you know, Kristi, something happened a long time ago in Haiti, and people might not want to talk about it.

“They were under the heel of the French, uh, you know Napoleon the 3rd and whatever, and they got together and swore a pact to the Devil.

“They said, 'We will serve you if you'll get us free from the French.'

“True story.

“And so the Devil said, 'Okay, it's a deal.’

“And, uh, they kicked the French out, you know, with Haitians revolted and got themselves free.

“But ever since they have been cursed by, by one thing after another, desperately poor.

The devil?

Not so bad. Most conservatives worship Pat Robertson.

That's repugnant.

Well it looked like the only 2 cons to post on this up to this point were doing some dissin, including you.

Bush: God told me to invade Iraq

President 'revealed reasons for war in private meeting'

By Rupert Cornwell in Washington

Friday, 7 October 2005

President George Bush has claimed he was told by God to invade Iraq and attack Osama bin Laden's stronghold of Afghanistan as part of a divine mission to bring peace to the Middle East, security for Israel, and a state for the Palestinians.

The President made the assertion during his first meeting with Palestinian leaders in June 2003, according to a BBC series which will be broadcast this month.
Bush: God told me to invade Iraq - Americas, World - The Independent

Friday, 7 October 2005

President George Bush has claimed he was told by God to invade Iraq and attack Osama bin Laden's stronghold of Afghanistan as part of a divine mission to bring peace to the Middle East, security for Israel, and a state for the Palestinians.

The President made the assertion during his first meeting with Palestinian leaders in June 2003, according to a BBC series which will be broadcast this month.

Ahh.. the unsubstantiated hearsay defense by yet another winger

Friday, 7 October 2005

Ahh.. the unsubstantiated hearsay defense by yet another winger

Umm offense not defense.

Forum List

Back