Is there a way of harmonizing the upper room with jesus christ, apostles, disciples?

GEORGE ORWELL

Dec 5, 2009
george-orwell-albums-bible-picture1176-upper-room.jpg
HOW CAN WE HARMONIZE THE STORIES ABOUT THE ''UPPER ROOM'' AND THE VARIOUS MEETINGS OF JESUS CHRIST, APOSTLES, DISCIPLES AND OTHERS THERE? Is there some logical answers to the above writings with the picture? Perhaps something that has been forgotten, or not considered? How far can archaeology go here? And apart from the Bible itself, what other early writings can be found that mentions about the Upper Room which may help us?

What? I'm supposed to click on that and listen to another old, ill-informed "The Bible is Full o'Shit" story?

Just post your question.

PS - I see now one can't even click on it to make any sense. You're asking us to read this microscopic diatriabe. (And I'm confident it is a diatribe.)

Can you type an intelligible question on your own?

Last edited:
Yet another Bible book burning is happening. The Upper Room question is being asked by those infidels who trample on God's Holy Word. From here, we can see it clearly. Try and be patient and the Lord will help you, and help us too! Ask anything in his name and it will be given you. Go on bended knee and ask for sight. He is good, and he is kind. It will be granted to all those asking in sincerity.

Forum List

Back