Is CNN more radical left than FoxNews is right?

ScreenHunter_11-Aug.-25-18.171.gif

Owners of Fox or CNN?

CNN is center-rightwing.

I'd say they are right-wing leaning. That is further right that center-rightwing.

They are just before FOX on the spectrum. All they lack are the constant lies. They are what FOX would be without the blatant propaganda and lies all the time.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X49Oi2gZLR4&feature=related]Family Guy : Quagmire tears Brian a new one. Best moment ever. - YouTube[/ame]

Given how obvious the right-wing leanings of CNN are, you'd have to be a total 'effin retard to call them left wing in any way. They're known as "Conservative News Network" for a reason. Look at 'em now, still trying so hard to spin Obama's growing lead as Romney's unstoppable momentum.

Last edited:
Given how obvious the right-wing leanings of CNN are, you'd have to be a total 'effin retard to call them left wing in any way. They're known as "Conservative News Network" for a reason. Look at 'em now, still trying so hard to spin Obama's growing lead as Romney's unstoppable momentum.
I really can't stand that network. I hope it goes down in flames...quickly!

Have you signed the petition yet?
No. Things like that should only be considered after a POTUS has been out of office for a while.
Obama's clock starts next January.
I do favor renaming Reagan Airport "National Airport" , though...
Leftist butthurt is no reason to spend the money.

Wingnuts only wanted to rename it after their addled figurehead so that they could get a little wet when they say "I'm coming into Reagan"

:lmao:

How far off to the left do you have to be before CNN looks conservative?

That's definitely pegging on "Moonbat". :lmao:
They hired, and regularly feature, two RW fringe extremist bloggers who have never worked for legitimate, fact-based press.

:lmao:

How far off to the left do you have to be before CNN looks conservative?

That's definitely pegging on "Moonbat". :lmao:

How far right do you have to be to consider CNN and Fox News equally biased?

Fox - way right

MSDNBC - crazy left

Networks - slightly left

CNN - center (one could make a case for a ever so slight lean to the left, no one should consider them conservative)

What part of one of cnn's news casters reads from media matters talking points is over your WAY FAR LEFT pointy little head?

What part of one of cnn's news casters reads from media matters talking points is over your WAY FAR LEFT pointy little head?
What's the problem you have with Media Matters?

No. Things like that should only be considered after a POTUS has been out of office for a while.
Obama's clock starts next January.
I do favor renaming Reagan Airport "National Airport" , though...
Leftist butthurt is no reason to spend the money.

Wingnuts only wanted to rename it after their addled figurehead so that they could get a little wet when they say "I'm coming into Reagan"
...says the guy who has man fantasies about The One.

Forum List

Back