Former Carter aide calls activist press a 'fundamental threat to democracy'

Discussion in 'Media' started by longknife, Oct 28, 2012.

1. longknife

longknife Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,514
    Pat Caddell, who was an aide to President Jimmy Carter and who has worked in several other Democratic administrations, says he is "nauseated" by by active participation of the mainstream media in covering up any news, such as the news about Benghazi, that might be harmful to President Obama's reelection chances. In a speech earlier this week, he concluded:
    I can only agree with this. I've written several times in 2007 and later that NBC News and the New York Times actively sided with al-Qaeda in Iraq against the United States, and as far as I'm concerned, they're guilty of treason. Whether Obama or Romney wins on November 6, the mainstream media will continue to be a danger to our country. The Gen-Xers at these institutions are behaving just like Germany's Lost Generation in the 1930s that created the Holocaust. That's how generational hatred works during generational Crisis eras. To say that they're a danger to America is not an overstatement.

Accuracy in Media @ http://www.aim.org/video/pat-caddell-the-audacity-of-corruption/&r=keyword&word=video

:clap2::clap2:

2. Stephanie

Stephanie Diamond Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,359
    The Lamestream media has become a enemy to us and our country..

They wouldn't of let this go if it had happened under Bush you can bet your ass on that.