Is CNN more radical left than FoxNews is right?

Given how obvious the right-wing leanings of CNN are, you'd have to be a total 'effin retard to call them left wing in any way. They're known as "Conservative News Network" for a reason. Look at 'em now, still trying so hard to spin Obama's growing lead as Romney's unstoppable momentum.

What part of one of cnn's news casters reads from media matters talking points is over your WAY FAR LEFT pointy little head?
What's the problem you have with Media Matters?
They lie. A lot.

I have always wondered what difference does the political "lean" of a network matter?

So what if there is one conservative leaning network and a bunch of others that are a mix of leaning left or left or slight left or hardcore left.

Do any of you think any network and some talking heads with opinions can sway your political views that easily? If I watch nothing but lefty programming will I become left leaning? Doubt it.

Why not just gather information and seek facts versus spin? Rhetorical question.

Also is the OP referring to news or opinion based shows on the network?

ScreenHunter_11-Aug.-25-18.171.gif

Owners of Fox or CNN?

The right wing is really good at ignoring the question.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx7Z5B3wWmE&NR=1&feature=endscreen]Just when I think you've said the stupidest thing ever, you keep talkin' - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back