Is Chris Matthews racist?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Matthews been in the news for his rant about Romney joking about his birth certificate.

Chris Matthews though must SEE Obama as a racist might, i.e. "black man"!
Proof seems to come from the below clip where 23 hours a day Matthews looks at Obama as a "black man" BUT for an hour.. he forgot it! Amazing!

CHRIS MATTHEWS: You know, I was trying to think about who he was tonight, and it's interesting: He is post-racial by all appearances. You know, I forgot he was black tonight for an hour. You know, he's gone a long way to become a leader of this country and passed so much history in just a year or two. I mean, it's something we don't even think about. I was watching, I said, "Wait a minute. He's an African-American guy in front of a bunch of other white people, and there he is, President of the United States, and we've completely forgotten that tonight. Completely forgotten it."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGfBSBSwUEM]Chris Matthews Says He Forgot Barack Obama Was Black For One Hour During The State Of The Union - YouTube[/ame]

Like many others on the Left, he's absolutely fixated on the color of people's skin, and on their "identity".

I don't know 100% if that makes him a racist, but it sure does make it difficult to have a reasonable conversation.

I am sure most people will NOT believe this because most white people will not answer the question honestly.
But some voted for Obama BECAUSE they didn't ever want (IN their own mind to for one moment) think they were racist.

In other words some whites voted for Obama because they didn't want to be thought "racist" by NOT voting for Obama!

This may be changed in that during 2008 there were 44% of the largest bloc (99.9 million) i.e. Whites , voted for Obama.
Polls this year show 38% of the largest bloc will vote for Obama.

The black vote which made up 12% in 2008 voted 94% for Obama -- but 2012 polls are 87% blacks will vote for Obama.

In 2008 the following was the election by 131 million voters:
  • Ethnicity % of voters # of voters Voted Obama Attitude today
  • White 76.3% 99,953,000 44% Democrat Obama BUT 38% vote today
  • black 12.1% 15,851,000 91% for Obama 87% would vote today
  • Hispanics 7.4% 9,694,000 more democrats 67%
  • Asian 2.5% 3,275,000 not sure

Dissecting the 2008 Electorate: Most Diverse in U.S. History | Pew Hispanic Center

Like many others on the Left, he's absolutely fixated on the color of people's skin, and on their "identity".

I don't know 100% if that makes him a racist, but it sure does make it difficult to have a reasonable conversation.

I am sure most people will NOT believe this because most white people will not answer the question honestly.
But some voted for Obama BECAUSE they didn't ever want (IN their own mind to for one moment) think they were racist.

In other words some whites voted for Obama because they didn't want to be thought "racist" by NOT voting for Obama!

This may be changed in that during 2008 there were 44% of the largest bloc (99.9 million) i.e. Whites , voted for Obama.

The black vote which made up 12% in 2008 voted 94% for Obama -- but 2012 polls are 87% blacks will vote for Obama.

Dissecting the 2008 Electorate: Most Diverse in U.S. History | Pew Hispanic Center

I always wondered what % of African Americans would say publicly that they will vote for Obama but in the privacy of the voting booth..don't.

Same with unionized workers.

I always wondered what % of African Americans would say publicly that they will vote for Obama but in the privacy of the voting booth..don't.

Same with unionized workers.

VERY GOOD point!!!
Obviously if as I pointed out some Whites did vote for Obama because they didn't want to appear racist in their OWN mind it definitely is a possibility for some blacks/union members to save face said they voted for Obama but didn't!
Good point!

The GOP has written off the black vote, period. The best indicator of that is their focus now on harping on the lie about Obama and welfare.

Matthews been in the news for his rant about Romney joking about his birth certificate.

Chris Matthews though must SEE Obama as a racist might, i.e. "black man"!
Proof seems to come from the below clip where 23 hours a day Matthews looks at Obama as a "black man" BUT for an hour.. he forgot it! Amazing!

CHRIS MATTHEWS: You know, I was trying to think about who he was tonight, and it's interesting: He is post-racial by all appearances. You know, I forgot he was black tonight for an hour. You know, he's gone a long way to become a leader of this country and passed so much history in just a year or two. I mean, it's something we don't even think about. I was watching, I said, "Wait a minute. He's an African-American guy in front of a bunch of other white people, and there he is, President of the United States, and we've completely forgotten that tonight. Completely forgotten it."

Chris Matthews Says He Forgot Barack Obama Was Black For One Hour During The State Of The Union - YouTube

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs4Gj7JsET4]I know you are but what am I - Pee Wee - YouTube[/ame]

Dear racist republican party members.

When you candidate cant win even ONE point of the black vote in this country you have no right to call anyone a racist on black issues.

Your little "I know you are but what am I" rants jsut make you look MORE racist

Chris Matthews is a limp-wrist, limp-dick white piece of trash that sucks up to black people out of fear. Deep down he must believe there will be some race war and he will be safe since he kissed their ass for years on TV.

In school he was the crazy white kid that went crazy when the school didn't elect Bubba the black guy to whatever election they held. He ran around the school calling everyone racists like the end the world was near because of this "disaster."

The GOP has written off the black vote, period. The best indicator of that is their focus now on harping on the lie about Obama and welfare.

Yes.......except they have black members and candidates. Why is it that the dems put welfare and black together? Is it because you use entitlements to keep your selected demographic constituents in line to ensure your power? Conservatives don't like WELFARE, regardless of who gets it. So, who is the racist party?

Dear racist republican party members.

When you candidate cant win even ONE point of the black vote in this country you have no right to call anyone a racist on black issues.

Your little "I know you are but what am I" rants jsut make you look MORE racist

You have a little shit in the corner of your mouth.

Forum List

Back