Is Bush A Racist?

Originally posted by jimnyc
Nope, sorry! There is NO excuse or nothing in history that somehow makes it somehow ok/reasonable or understandable to commit murder, rape or assault.

Nobody said anything about reasonable or understandable....

Who are you arguing against?

Originally posted by LoneVoice
Nobody said anything about reasonable or understandable....

Who are you arguing against?

Then what exactly is it you are stating about the crimes in relation to history?

Then what exactly is it you are stating about the crimes in relation to history?
What I've already stated....

Not sure if that has any relation to this thread anyway...

Not sure if that has any relation to this thread anyway...

Why not? It's ok to claim that republicans are racist but it's somehow wrong of me to mention racial crime statistics - especially after you just mentioned statistics?

Would you like to answer the question now?

Is a policy of an equal playing field without racial preferences a sign of Republicans being against equality? No, it is the exact opposite, the Demos do not believe that minorities have he ability to do anything on their own and need the proverbial leg up from the government in the form of affirmative action and quotas. Racism in disguise.

Are you ignoring the effects that previous racism has inflicted on American society? You don't think that society should take responsibilty for those effects??? Instead, you think that those effects should be ignored and discounted as in the past???

Religious tolerance? Are you kidding? Who is demonized constantly by the left uh maybe christian conservatives? The only religion that is tolerated by Demos is secular humanism. If you really think that the speration of church and state was supposed to be taken to the lengths that it has I suggest you look at what is printed on our money.

Gay rights is simply an easy choice between right and wrong, if that makes us oppressive so be it.

So let me ask you the general religious question.... are you for or against expanding the influence of ALL religions in American society?

Sure being gay is a choice. Heck being straight is a choice. We all choose who our partner is. Your issue is whether you believe being straight or being gay is moral. That morality issue is founded on your personal religious beliefs.

Heh.... Looks like OCA decided to duck the question

Funny you say that 2 posts after you fail to answer my question.

Your question has been answered.

But this is going off topic anyway isn't it?

Your question has been answered.

But this is going off topic anyway isn't it?

Nope, perfectly on topic.

You tried to give an excuse to the amount of crimes committed by blacks, and yet call republicans racist when you can't provide any voting records to support your ridiculous claim.

You want to deal with conspiracies but not facts.

Is the Republican religious right platform, for or against the expansion of ALL religion in American society?

Is the Republican religious right platform, for or against the expansion of ALL religion in American society?

This is part of this discussion. We aren't going to start endless threads on the same subject.

Nope, perfectly on topic.

You tried to give an excuse to the amount of crimes committed by blacks, and yet call republicans racist when you can't provide any voting records to support your ridiculous claim.

You want to deal with conspiracies but not facts.

What conspiracy are you referring to?

No... I've said and restated that the Republican platform appeals to an oppressive majority.

Affirmative Action - resolving discrimination against minorities in the work place.
Religious Tolerance - equal respect for non-christian oriented religions
Gay Rights - allowing all people the right to choose their partner, and receiving the legal rights entailed.

So asked JimNYC,

I guess you could say we are soul brothers.

Reading your own post JimNYC, I would have to say that I am now certain that you are a closet racist. I can smell them a mile away. They like to intellectualize the issue, claim reverse prejudice, and invariably draw attention to Black crime rates. What they don't like to draw attention to is the abject poverty that breeds that crime and the disproportionate representation of Blacks on the poverty scale. They also like to avoid discussing rates of crime among the Black middle and upper classes.

Still this site with all its Republican banter is not as bad as Yahoo. Everyone over there continually refers to everyone else over there as assholes. Sad.

This is part of this discussion. We aren't going to start endless threads on the same subject.

Hmmm... I didn't think that question had anything to do with the topic: Is Bush a racist?

But since you moved it hear, please feel free to answer...

Originally posted by shergald
So asked JimNYC,

I guess you could say we are soul brothers.

Reading your own post JimNYC, I would have to say that I am now certain that you are a closet racist. I can smell them a mile away. They like to intellectualize the issue, claim reverse prejudice, and invariably draw attention to Black crime rates. What they don't like to draw attention to is the abject poverty that breeds that crime and the disproportionate representation of Blacks on the poverty scale. They also like to avoid discussing rates of crime among the Black middle and upper classes.

Still this site with all its Republican banter is not as bad as Yahoo. Everyone over there continually refers to everyone else over there as assholes. Sad.

I have a problem with crime, white or black. I don't have a problem pointing out the disproportionate amount committed by blacks. If that makes me a racist for stating the obvious, so be it.

Poverty isn't an excuse for crime. There is no excuse for breaking the law.

I would have to say that I am now certain that you are a closet racist.

And you, sir, are a closet Democrat. I believe you STILL have not addressed your claim to be a Republican when you first posted on this board. Care to enlighten those of us that are curious as to the reason you failed to admit being a Democrat?

Rich get richer and the poor get poorer.what people don't get enough handouts?if a person wants to succedd he can ,if he doesn't he won't it's that simple.irresponsibility is the real problem not how many government handouts people can get from uncle sam.if people apply themselves and work hard there are opportunities at every turn to live a good life.if people were responsible enough to seek personal improvement and were men and women who did not commit crimes,became involved in their communities,took classes and learned new skills,did not have children out of wedlock,stayed faithful to their spouses,took care of their parents,and did not piss money down the drain and saved for their futures-this country would be alot better place.in other words quit using drugs,quit popping 3 or 4 welfare babies out,quit being lazy and get a job and education,quit thinking about your damn self and help someone else for a change by volunteering in your community but most important learn about the issues of the day and be an informed voter someone who cares what goes on in washington and has his voice heard and that voice is one of clarity of thought putting their country above all else instead of being a mindless idiotic liberal who is too much of a sloth and too selfish to put anything but himself first.

Hmmm... I didn't think that question had anything to do with the topic: Is Bush a racist?

But since you moved it hear, please feel free to answer...

I'm not interested in disussing the same subjects over and over and over and over.... I am interested in keeping the threads in somewhat an orderly fashion though, for my benefit and the rest of the members.

Forum List

Back