Is Biden using his dead son to further his own political aspersions?

almost as bad as teddy drowning a young girl? or bill getting blown in the oval office while hillary ignored it? or lib "leaders" calling for the murder of cops? or Al S. evading taxes? or al gore cheating on his dying wife? or jesse jackson... oh forget it too much to write....

Al Gore cheated on his dying wife? What wife died? Me thinks you are thinking of Newt Gingrich, even though he actually asked for the divorce prior to her hospital stay. Maybe you should quit writing, and go read something.

almost as bad as teddy drowning a young girl? or bill getting blown in the oval office while hillary ignored it? or lib "leaders" calling for the murder of cops? or Al S. evading taxes? or al gore cheating on his dying wife? or jesse jackson... oh forget it too much to write....

Al Gore cheated on his dying wife? What wife died? Me thinks you are thinking of Newt Gingrich, even though he actually asked for the divorce prior to her hospital stay. Maybe you should quit writing, and go read something.
Actually it was Edwards.

The Republaccusers are filthy, just like the OP
Filthy you say? Are you clean & articulate without a negro dialect?

Doubling down eh?
Eh is not articulate

Provide proof the link is false or slither back to your blacks are oppressed threads.

Neither is your lack of punctuation, Edgar Allen NO.
Why do you post in threads when you're empty handed?
Again I'll ask you to provide proof the link is false.

The Republaccusers are filthy, just like the OP

Doubling down eh?
Eh is not articulate

Provide proof the link is false or slither back to your blacks are oppressed threads.

Its an allegation. It cant be disproven and is the perfect bs for Republaccusers like yourself

Doubling down eh?
Eh is not articulate

Its an allegation. It cant be disproven and is the perfect bs for Republaccusers like yourself
So you have nothing then.

Predictable

Yeah word on the street is that he killed Beau just to get the sympathy vote....

Seriously, come on guys this attack line on ole Joe is low even by partisan standards.
So you have proof the link is false then? Or are you just here to cuddle with CC?

Doubling down eh?
Eh is not articulate

Predictable

My nothing matches your nothing

Eh is not articulate

Predictable

Your nothing is appreciated I suppose. The bumps you provide keep it on the first page.

he probably is.

Remember how they came down on Sanatorium for the way he grieved his dead child? and how can we forget what they did with Sarah Palin's down syndrome baby.

the left has no shame or HONOR anymore. IT'S WIN at any cost

m.nydailynews.com/news/politics/joe-biden-leaked-dying-son-plea-run-2016-article-1.2387021Questionable character if true
You're the one spreading "aspersions". If anything, the death of his son is what's keeping him from running.
Right, That's why his super PAC is already running commercials
Gee, I thought Citizens United guaranteed that PACs and campaigns wouldn't have any contact!!! I guess that's just another right wing lie.

m.nydailynews.com/news/politics/joe-biden-leaked-dying-son-plea-run-2016-article-1.2387021Questionable character if true
You're the one spreading "aspersions". If anything, the death of his son is what's keeping him from running.
Right, That's why his super PAC is already running commercials
Gee, I thought Citizens United guaranteed that PACs and campaigns wouldn't have any contact!!! I guess that's just another right wing lie.
I thinks that decision was a mistake dummy. And anyone with a brain knows the campaign’s & pacs are on the same page.

Yeah word on the street is that he killed Beau just to get the sympathy vote....

Seriously, come on guys this attack line on ole Joe is low even by partisan standards.
So you have proof the link is false then? Or are you just here to cuddle with CC?

That's not the point, the point is that when you start trying to use the death of someone's child as an attack vector on their character then you've lost any sense of decency, I don't like Joe Biden's politics, philosophy or history any more than you do but I don't think he's earned having the death of his son rubbed in his and his families faces like this, do you?

Predictable

Your nothing is appreciated I suppose. The bumps you provide keep it on the first page.

I heard you were bent over in your cell. Just saying. You gotta link to prove its false?

Forum List

Back