Is Biden using his dead son to further his own political aspersions?

m.nydailynews.com/news/politics/joe-biden-leaked-dying-son-plea-run-2016-article-1.2387021

Questionable character if true

. Grief is real, and watching Biden put his big toe in the water to see if he could handle the high temperatures of all the mean and ruthless news articles, lies and comments is a lot to take on while in the stages of grief.

The left seems to be going down the tubes, I believe he is being honest about his feelings of not being sure if his emotions are strong enough to fight the battle ahead if he runs.

I find his actions to be honest and forthright.

~

m.nydailynews.com/news/politics/joe-biden-leaked-dying-son-plea-run-2016-article-1.2387021

Questionable character if true

. Grief is real, and watching Biden put his big toe in the water to see if he could handle the high temperatures of all the mean and ruthless news articles, lies and comments is a lot to take on while in the stages of grief.

The left seems to be going down the tubes, I believe he is being honest about his feelings of not being sure if his emotions are strong enough to fight the battle ahead if he runs.

I find his actions to be honest and forthright.

~
You may very well be right. I didn't post the article as a matter of fact. I posted it as I found it interesting and not out of the realm of possibility.
I have no more knowledge of it's validity than the respondents in this thread do of its falsehood.

Forum List

Back