Newest PPP poll today....Trump Holding Steady Nationally!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Just love rubbing this into the DemocRATS and RINO'S!!!!

PPP ^ | 10/615 | Tom Jansen
PPP's newest national Republican poll actually finds the top of the field in a pretty similar place to where it was in late August. Donald Trump leads the field with 27%, similar to the 29% he had on our last survey. Ben Carson is in second place with 17%, also similar to the 15% he had last time around. Marco Rubio at 13%, Jeb Bush at 10%, Ted Cruz at 7%, Carly Fi orina at 6%, and Mike Huckab ee and John Kasich each at 4% round out the list of candida tes with decent levels of support. Chris Christie,...

e69blw.jpg

Rubio is slowly gaining strength. While I disagree with him on most of the issues, he is the only Republican running that actually knows what the hell he is talking about.

It's really telling how shitty the republican field is if Trump is STILL leading the polls.

It was funny, now it's just sad.

• Banned
It's really telling how shitty the republican field is if Trump is STILL leading the polls.

Bet you say the same thing with the Hildebeast leading the DemocRAT polls...how's it feel to have a murdering, lying, corrupt, bitch as your front runner?....Just says SO MUCH about you leftist scum!

S7zznRu.jpg

Bet you say the same thing with the Hildebeast leading the DemocRAT polls...how's it feel to have a murdering, lying, corrupt, bitch as your front runner?....Just says SO MUCH about you leftist scum!

S7zznRu.jpg

When did Trump switch parties?

Ein Vergleich:

PPP (D), released 01.09.2015:
572 RRV, MoE = +/-4.1

Trump 29
Carson 15
Bush 9
Fiorina 8
Rubio 7
Cruz 6
Kasich 6
Huckabee 5
Walker 5
Santorum 2
all others 1 or less

Margin: Trump +14

Und jetzt:

PPP (D), released 06.10.2015:
1,338 EV, MoE = +/-2.7, among them 627 RRV, MoE = +/-3.9

Trump 27
Carson 17
Rubio 13
Bush 10
Cruz 7
Fiorina 6
Huckabee 4
Kasich 4
alle andere 2 oder weniger
Margin: Trump +10

Beginn September: Trump +14
Beginn Oktober : Trump +10

Fortschritt!!

:lol:

Just love rubbing this into the DemocRATS and RINO'S!!!!

PPP ^ | 10/615 | Tom Jansen
PPP's newest national Republican poll actually finds the top of the field in a pretty similar place to where it was in late August. Donald Trump leads the field with 27%, similar to the 29% he had on our last survey. Ben Carson is in second place with 17%, also similar to the 15% he had last time around. Marco Rubio at 13%, Jeb Bush at 10%, Ted Cruz at 7%, Carly Fi orina at 6%, and Mike Huckab ee and John Kasich each at 4% round out the list of candida tes with decent levels of support. Chris Christie,...

e69blw.jpg
Thank God. He's the only hope of keeping the gop from dismantling what's left of the middle class and enshrining Citizens United .... because Hillary looks unstoppable as the dem nominee.

Lol the GOP is imploding.

Yes, It's all over for Trump. Trump is history. Trump is finished. LOL!! All your predictions hold as much water as does your global warming fears.
Trust me I am rooting for Trump. It will secure a democrat win. I can't say I am very surprised he is dominating the polls. Repubs are that dumb.

Forum List

Back