Is Barbecue going to be the next president of Haiti?

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Seems like he’s making a run for it. Will barbecue be the next president of Haiti?

IMG_2232.png

IMG_2231.png

From the streets to the presidency?? He was also a one time police officer, so the man has experience. He’s obviously a bit controversial.

IM2 Superbadbrutha Synthaholic Curried Goats @

Quite a few people in Haiti want the French back in power. And they want the restoration of civility and Catholicism. You can think of the glorious days of the French empire by the glory of God uniting the African and European brothers in Christ. For Thousands of years Africans have been Christians…

What we all know is the traditional people of Africa and the Caribbean areas along with South America utterly reject far left-wing politics. They are for traditionalism. So you have some issues in these areas, absolute poverty, all sorts of violence …but the people though want change for the better.

Quite a few people in Haiti want the French back in power. And they want the restoration of civility and Catholicism. You can think of the glorious days of the French empire by the glory of God uniting the African and European brothers in Christ. For Thousands of years Africans have been Christians…

What we all know is the traditional people of Africa and the Caribbean areas along with South America utterly reject far left-wing politics. They are for traditionalism. So you have some issues in these areas, absolute poverty, all sorts of violence …but the people though want change for the better.
:lmao:

What?

Quite a few people in Haiti want the French back in power.
(1) "Liberals" go bananas when they hear people say things like that.

(2) But, of course, it is probably true that the good people of Haiti (there must be some) would prefer to be ruled well by foreigners than badly by their own kind.

(3) I believe the only time Haiti had a modicum of law and order was during World War One. The United States had taken over the island to prevent Germany from establishing a submarine base.

(4) One reason liberals "dislike" The Donald is that he used a very unkind word to describe countries such as Haiti.

It's that because the West doesn't want to trade and do business with them?

MHGA !

Seems like he’s making a run for it. Will barbecue be the next president of Haiti?

View attachment 912722

View attachment 912723

From the streets to the presidency?? He was also a one time police officer, so the man has experience. He’s obviously a bit controversial.

Right now they need any president just so that they can get back a semblance of structure.

We can all understand that that type of radical feminist BLM in your face, disgraceful attitude would be crushed in the place like Haiti or the Congo. The traditional people of these countries have no time for that type of nonsense. Just goes to show what the hell is wrong with America why do we have left-wing fanatics in our country ruining things. It’s an embarrassment for the world, considering how so many poor people of the world and places like Haiti and the Congo dream of coming to America. And yet these left-wing BLM supporters Spit at an insult the glory and integrity of American European Christian culture every day it is disturbing.

IMG_2234.png

They don’t call him “barbecue” because he likes to cook chicken.

Would not be the first time in the USA Allied with a strong man.

I just wish the best for the people of Haiti. There is really not one single country in the Caribbean or Africa that has any kind of semblance of Westernism, or the types of civilized way we have in the west. And perhaps there was that 1000 years ago. We heard of the empires of Africa like the Mali Empire.

I’m praying and hoping that we see a black majority country rise to the top soon and become a top tourist destination of the world.

IM2 Curried Goats

Are you guys interested in going to Africa land of your ancestors. ? If you do please for your own sakes, don’t bring that disgraceful BLM attitude to those countries because in places like the Congo and Haiti and I’ll throw Africa, they have whore left-wing fanaticism. These are people with Christian values. They have poverty, but they have love and Christianity. They do the best with what they have.

Because I certainly have an interest in visiting Ireland and Italy, the land of my ancestors. And there were some issues in Northern Ireland for many years. Lots of poverty there. They’ve turned it around a little, but Northern Ireland remains British but the People yearn for freedom and liberty.

We can all understand that that type of radical feminist BLM in your face, disgraceful attitude would be crushed in the place like Haiti or the Congo. The traditional people of these countries have no time for that type of nonsense. Just goes to show what the hell is wrong with America why do we have left-wing fanatics in our country ruining things. It’s an embarrassment for the world, considering how so many poor people of the world and places like Haiti and the Congo dream of coming to America. And yet these left-wing BLM supporters Spit at an insult the glory and integrity of American European Christian culture every day it is disturbing.

View attachment 912767
They don’t call him “barbecue” because he likes to cook chicken.

Would not be the first time in the USA Allied with a strong man.

I just wish the best for the people of Haiti. There is really not one single country in the Caribbean or Africa that has any kind of semblance of Westernism, or the types of civilized way we have in the west. And perhaps there was that 1000 years ago. We heard of the empires of Africa like the Mali Empire.

I’m praying and hoping that we see a black majority country rise to the top soon and become a top tourist destination of the world.

IM2 Curried Goats

Are you guys interested in going to Africa land of your ancestors. ? If you do please for your own sakes, don’t bring that disgraceful BLM attitude to those countries because in places like the Congo and Haiti and I’ll throw Africa, they have whore left-wing fanaticism. These are people with Christian values. They have poverty, but they have love and Christianity. They do the best with what they have.

Because I certainly have an interest in visiting Ireland and Italy, the land of my ancestors. And there were some issues in Northern Ireland for many years. Lots of poverty there. They’ve turned it around a little, but Northern Ireland remains British but the People yearn for freedom and liberty.
:lmao:

I've been to Haiti and South Africa. You're cosplaying too hard.

Forum List

Back