Is Barbecue going to be the next president of Haiti?

ohmy.jpg

The only hope for that chuck of real estate is if all Haitians are relocated to a bunch of other countries. Hand the keys to the DR government and bulldoze everything.
Why should anyone take them in?
Maybe it's time they return to their continent

I've been told that one of the big benefits of immigration is introducing new cuisines to American cities.
I can't wait to try Haitian food! I bet it's delicious.

You damn sure weren't building them, that's when you were in Europe living in caves.
When winter comes in our nation in northern cities. African Americans are not living outside in the cold weather. And there is endless proof that they will live in a warm area of homes with illegal electric hook ups, defective kerosene and propane heaters, and actually burning anything inside those dwellings to keep somewhat comfortable. I certainly would like to know any way developed from African Americans to live toasty outside in those conditions. For that would be out of necessity. Up to now, nothing invented. Not a thing.

When winter comes in our nation in northern cities. African Americans are not living outside in the cold weather. And there is endless proof that they will live in a warm area of homes with illegal electric hook ups, defective kerosene and propane heaters, and actually burning anything inside those dwellings to keep somewhat comfortable. I certainly would like to know any way developed from African Americans to live toasty outside in those conditions. For that would be out of necessity. Up to now, nothing invented. Not a thing.
Talk about speaking out of ignorance, I guess that is what happens when you are taught they someone white invented everything. I'll be back later to school your dumbass on a little history.

Talk about speaking out of ignorance, I guess that is what happens when you are taught they someone white invented everything. I'll be back later to school your dumbass on a little history.
I made that thread because you said white men were in caves. This is not the past. Europeans had to invent to stay alive in the cold winters.

Seems like he’s making a run for it. Will barbecue be the next president of Haiti?

View attachment 912722

View attachment 912723

From the streets to the presidency?? He was also a one time police officer, so the man has experience. He’s obviously a bit controversial.

A murderous cannibal gang-leader in charge of Haiti would be a feather in Joe Biden's foreign policy cap!

Haiti can't afford a French or US type of government. A few gang leaders who dump the bureaucracy may be the best they can do there for a while.

Forum List

Back