Is Barack Obama anti -Semitic

Is Obama anti-Semitic

• Yes

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
Not being in 100% agreement with Israel, doesn't necessarily make one anti-Semitic. If he were, why would so many Jews work for him? Our interests and Israel's aren't always going to coincide.

What about being 100% in agreement with Al Qaeda, as Obama is?

Not being 100% in agreement with the Koran can get a person's head lopped off
in Islamic law (shariah court) ---including
the heads of kaffirin. As a precaution----
when in shariah compliant lands----do not utter the word "Koran" or "muhummad"

I have relatives born in shariah compliant lands------they actually GASP if someone
mentions "muhummad" or "Koran"-----force of habit. Obama's apparent cave-in to islam may just be related to the fact that
he did attend ----at least sometime in his life-------muslim schools (I read it----must I
provide a citation?) Remember what happened to Salman Rushdie. My hubby has a theory about islam and Obamoid----
"he does not want to insult his father"
(a little more benign than --he wants to keep his head)

It seems to me this is obvious at this point but we have been told so many things about this guy that we now know aren't true. Remember when he was elected and we were told what a moderate he was? He has abandoned all pretense of that. And he was a compromiser? Again, even if you agree with him that is hard to defend.

So now here we have a guy the strongest influences on his life seem to be Islam (which isn't exactly always Jewish friendly) and Rev. Wright who claims its the Jews who forced Obama away from him. Obama legitimizes Al Sharpton (who refers to Jews as diamond merchants and is pretty fairly seen as a substantial influence behind Jewish deaths) and vilifies Benjamin Netanyahu. Obama is part of the far left of the Democratic party where both anti-Israel sentiment and anti-Semitism are well established. The effort to discredit Israel and move towards Iran and the Palestinians seems like no coincidence.

So isn't it time to call a spade a spade and admit this guy is an anti-Semite?

PS -- I am not Jewish.

I believe he is anti-semitic but you are missing the big picture. Obama didn't attend a Madrassa in Indonesia. His education was at a Catholic School the entire time he was there. He was greatly influenced by Catholicism which is highly anti-semitic when you study from Jesuit teachers. Their arch enemies are Protestants and Jews. The Vatican has no conflict with Communists - their pope - the Jesuit in there now - is a Communist. The Muslims are merely a weapon in the Vaticans hand - a Vatican that seeks to lay hold of Jerusalem and of course the guy in your Avatar is part of the plan to get it for them. Him and his Iranian ally who plan to march against Israel in the future. The Vatican has already signed concordats with Peking and Russia for their future relationship - surely you know this though.

Stop lying, Obama attended a public school in Indonesia, a Wahabi school, Wahabism is the radical teaching of Islam

No. It wasn't a Wahabi school. Not even remotely.

thanks for your input-----Have you ever met anyone from Kenya? I have-----both muslims and hindus. I am not suggesting that I know if the Kenyan school was particularly Wahhabi or not-----but if it represented anything like that which muslims of Kenya are taught IS ISLAM----
then it was more than enough ---'trouble'
I am delighted that you know----could you clue us in as to how NOT WAHHABI
the Kenyan muslim school was?

I'm delighted you think you know so much about Obama's schooling, perhaps you could clue us in as to when he went to school in Kenya?

In the meantime, here is the information on the school we know he did go to: Obama attended an Indonesian public school PolitiFact

It was neither a "madrassa", in the sense that folks are using it nor was it "Wahhabi".

It seems to me this is obvious at this point but we have been told so many things about this guy that we now know aren't true. Remember when he was elected and we were told what a moderate he was? He has abandoned all pretense of that. And he was a compromiser? Again, even if you agree with him that is hard to defend.

So now here we have a guy the strongest influences on his life seem to be Islam (which isn't exactly always Jewish friendly) and Rev. Wright who claims its the Jews who forced Obama away from him. Obama legitimizes Al Sharpton (who refers to Jews as diamond merchants and is pretty fairly seen as a substantial influence behind Jewish deaths) and vilifies Benjamin Netanyahu. Obama is part of the far left of the Democratic party where both anti-Israel sentiment and anti-Semitism are well established. The effort to discredit Israel and move towards Iran and the Palestinians seems like no coincidence.

PS -- I am not Jewish.

I believe he is anti-semitic but you are missing the big picture. Obama didn't attend a Madrassa in Indonesia. His education was at a Catholic School the entire time he was there. He was greatly influenced by Catholicism which is highly anti-semitic when you study from Jesuit teachers. Their arch enemies are Protestants and Jews. The Vatican has no conflict with Communists - their pope - the Jesuit in there now - is a Communist. The Muslims are merely a weapon in the Vaticans hand - a Vatican that seeks to lay hold of Jerusalem and of course the guy in your Avatar is part of the plan to get it for them. Him and his Iranian ally who plan to march against Israel in the future. The Vatican has already signed concordats with Peking and Russia for their future relationship - surely you know this though.

Stop lying, Obama attended a public school in Indonesia, a Wahabi school, Wahabism is the radical teaching of Islam

thanks for your input-----Have you ever met anyone from Kenya? I have-----both muslims and hindus. I am not suggesting that I know if the Kenyan school was particularly Wahhabi or not-----but if it represented anything like that which muslims of Kenya are taught IS ISLAM----

I'm delighted you think you know so much about Obama's schooling, perhaps you could clue us in as to when he went to school in Kenya?

In the meantime, here is the information on the school we know he did go to: Obama attended an Indonesian public school PolitiFact

It was neither a "madrassa", in the sense that folks are using it nor was it "Wahhabi".

LMAO @ Politifact. Puhlease.

Sekolah Dasar Nasional Menteng No. 1 or the Basuki school

PS -- I am not Jewish.

Ok-----I never suggested he want to a madrassa nor a WAHHABI school----However, parts of Indonesia are ALL MUSLIM
and SHARIAH adherent. thus the public
schools in such places would be "muslim
schools" I have known lots of people who
went to public schools in muslim countries---
based on what they seem to have been taught----they might just as well have attended madrassas. The curriculum included "Koran" memorization and
prayer Somewhere along my history---
I did read about his education and the fact
that he did well (in what seemed to be
grammar school type level) in "islam"
You insist I google? ok

oh gee----it turns out the ALL OF OBAMOID's school records are SEALED top secret----oh gee-------I wonder why

I was a bit confused about where Obama had actually lived------because his father is
KENYAN------gee----so sorry. Kenya---
Indonesia. both so lousy for hindus---
that the hindus are on the run I never
met a Christian from Kenya----just hindus.
The Christian I encountered from Indonesia
told me that Christians are on the run.
Hindus who had lived in Kenya really liked
their life there----until recently

I was a bit confused about where Obama had actually lived------because his father is

His mama moved where she could find someone to support her

I don't know. He did appoint Rahm Emanuel as his chief of staff, but his obvious hatred of Israel is probably more telling.

Rahman Emanuel is a JINO (Jew In Name Only.) like the 80% of left wing Jewish Americans who vote democrat.

They are the modern day version of the KAPO. Look up that term up. Yes, there were Jews that worked for the nazis.

Do not get deceived by wolves in Sheeps clothing. That is what they are. Period.

You're saying that (for the most part) only rightwingers are real Jews? Seriously?

my mama told me about ladies like
that

It seems to me this is obvious at this point but we have been told so many things about this guy that we now know aren't true. Remember when he was elected and we were told what a moderate he was?

No. Just the opposite. Or weren't you paying attention.

He ran on a liberal platform of transparency, closing Gitmo, and single-payer health care. Where the fuck were you in 2008?

Then he moved to the center, as most presidents do, and continued many of the programs and policies of his predecessor.

What Obama did that was smart, is he continued the programs of Bush that worked.

As for the rest of your OP, it's so preposterous and insane, either your a right-wing paid operative (coming here to stir the pot, gin up the tard base) or a complete idiot - so I won't waste another character on you

Ok-----I never suggested he want to a madrassa nor a WAHHABI school----However, parts of Indonesia are ALL MUSLIM
based on what they seem to have been taught----they might just as well have attended madrassas
. The curriculum included "Koran" memorization and
You insist I google? ok

Really?

Doesn't sound like it in this instance.

"..............to support her......" drug habit. There, fixed it for ya.

"..............to support her......" drug habit. There, fixed it for ya.

She defined "poor white trash"

based on what they seem to have been taught----they might just as well have attended madrassas
. The curriculum included "Koran" memorization and
You insist I google? ok

Really?

Doesn't sound like it in this instance.

really? what "doesn't seem like it.."?

PS -- I am not Jewish.

You are wrong and I put up the documentation (to prove it) including the records of the Catholic School he attended with his name on the paperwork. I have no idea where you get your information from but you are seriously misinformed. (on a number of matters)

So what! A mistake was made on a form. His step father at the time was muslim.

Do you have a problem that Obama is not a Muslim hater?

PS -- I am not Jewish.

You are wrong and I put up the documentation (to prove it) including the records of the Catholic School he attended with his name on the paperwork. I have no idea where you get your information from but you are seriously misinformed. (on a number of matters)

A Muslim cannot hate another Muslim. Read your Koran, fer chrissakes.

PS -- I am not Jewish.

Ah but if a Muslim leaves the faith and enters another it calls for death...hmmmm didn't Obama attend a Christian church, pastor by the name of Wright?

I have a very strong feeling that we don't know nuthin' much about Obama. His mom was American (protestant??) his dad Kenyan muslim (?) and somehow they both decided to live in Indonesia? sorry----but I am getting confused------is all that true? did the mom marry twice----both times to
muslims? must I google? where did Hawaii enter his life?

Ah but if a Muslim leaves the faith and enters another it calls for death...hmmmm didn't Obama attend a Christian church, pastor by the name of Wright?

strictly speaking ----when he went to Saudi Arabia--he should have been arrested and beheaded------unless he made a SECRET DEAL

Forum List

Back