Is Barack Obama anti -Semitic

Is Obama anti-Semitic

• Yes

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
I don't know. He did appoint Rahm Emanuel as his chief of staff, but his obvious hatred of Israel is probably more telling.

Rahman Emanuel is a JINO (Jew In Name Only.) like the 80% of left wing Jewish Americans who vote democrat.

They are the modern day version of the KAPO. Look that term up. Yes, there were Jews that worked for the nazis.

Do not get deceived by wolves in Sheeps clothing. That is what they are. Period.
Soros was a Jew that worked for Nazis. Most democrat Jews are self haters. The others are just fucking to stupid to see the truth.

only lately-------in the past the best jews were democrats------like me----and my
parents and my grandmother who witnessed the triangle fire and MARCHED along with all the othe jewish unionists
Since the democrat party is the party of hate and Jew who is one must hate themselves....If there is one people that democrats hate more the black people it is Jews.

I think Obama is obviously pro-Islam and probably considers himself a Muslim. Is he truly anti-semitic? Maybe.....

He clearly hates Israel. :(
What is it that points to President Obama "clearly" hating Israel?

Ah.....if you have to ask that question you're either stupid or have been in a comma the last six years.....:(
And yet, I do not see an answer. You'd think, that if its "clear", you'd have no trouble giving at least somewhat of an answer. Not so clear after all, is it?

I don't know. He did appoint Rahm Emanuel as his chief of staff, but his obvious hatred of Israel is probably more telling.

Rahman Emanuel is a JINO (Jew In Name Only.) like the 80% of left wing Jewish Americans who vote democrat.

They are the modern day version of the KAPO. Look that term up. Yes, there were Jews that worked for the nazis.

Do not get deceived by wolves in Sheeps clothing. That is what they are. Period.
Soros was a Jew that worked for Nazis. Most democrat Jews are self haters. The others are just fucking to stupid to see the truth.

only lately-------in the past the best jews were democrats------like me----and my
parents and my grandmother who witnessed the triangle fire and MARCHED along with all the othe jewish unionists
Since the democrat party is the party of hate and Jew who is one must hate themselves....If there is one people that democrats hate more the black people it is Jews.
Does it hurt? this twisting you are doing?

Watch the AHC channel series (Formerly Military Channel) about Hitler and the Nazis. There is a segment called "The Jews Who Fought For Hitler" and it explains why Jews work for despotic murderous dictators. Very interesting and easy to grasp.
So....are you attempting to make a case that anyone who is not 100% behind Israel is automatically anti-semetic? Even if they themselves are Jewish?
No.
Good. Because that would have been incredibly stupid.
How did you arrive at the premise of your question in the first place?
From reading your post.
My post about the AHC Channel? I can't fathom your question about "automatically anti-Semitic"

only lately ------in the past your statement was true only in the SOUTH-----lately it is
a growing issue thruout the country

It is interesting to see a thread on whether the President of the United States is anti-semetic or not morph into Rightwing posters telling us who is a real Jew and who is a self-hating fake Jew.

I got the official Indonesian policy on Judaism-----it is considered a "NOT LEGAL RELIGION" and its two remaining syngogues were trashed to the ground----there are something like 12 jews left in Indonesia----they carry ID cards that label them ""Christian" Indonesia did ---at one
time---harbor a jewish community---generally people who ended up there having fled muslim persecution---long ago---during the time that the DUTCH were in control over there. I got the opinion of a Christian who had fled present day Indonesia----a left over from the DUTCH days. do you really want to demand a link?
Of course. You haven't provided any evidence that anything you've said is true. You claimed he went to a Wahabi school without presenting evidence. Why should we believe anything you have to say? Nothing you've said so far has panned out.

So....are you attempting to make a case that anyone who is not 100% behind Israel is automatically anti-semetic? Even if they themselves are Jewish?
No.
Good. Because that would have been incredibly stupid.
How did you arrive at the premise of your question in the first place?
From reading your post.
My post about the AHC Channel? I can't fathom your question about "automatically anti-Semitic"
Of course you can't.

It seems to me this is obvious at this point but we have been told so many things about this guy that we now know aren't true. Remember when he was elected and we were told what a moderate he was? He has abandoned all pretense of that. And he was a compromiser? Again, even if you agree with him that is hard to defend.

So now here we have a guy the strongest influences on his life seem to be Islam (which isn't exactly always Jewish friendly) and Rev. Wright who claims its the Jews who forced Obama away from him. Obama legitimizes Al Sharpton (who refers to Jews as diamond merchants and is pretty fairly seen as a substantial influence behind Jewish deaths) and vilifies Benjamin Netanyahu. Obama is part of the far left of the Democratic party where both anti-Israel sentiment and anti-Semitism are well established. The effort to discredit Israel and move towards Iran and the Palestinians seems like no coincidence.

So isn't it time to call a spade a spade and admit this guy is an anti-Semite?

PS -- I am not Jewish.

I believe he is anti-semitic but you are missing the big picture. Obama didn't attend a Madrassa in Indonesia. His education was at a Catholic School the entire time he was there. He was greatly influenced by Catholicism which is highly anti-semitic when you study from Jesuit teachers. Their arch enemies are Protestants and Jews. The Vatican has no conflict with Communists - their pope - the Jesuit in there now - is a Communist. The Muslims are merely a weapon in the Vaticans hand - a Vatican that seeks to lay hold of Jerusalem and of course the guy in your Avatar is part of the plan to get it for them. Him and his Iranian ally who plan to march against Israel in the future. The Vatican has already signed concordats with Peking and Russia for their future relationship - surely you know this though.

Stop lying, Obama attended a public school in Indonesia, a Wahabi school, Wahabism is the radical teaching of Islam

Wrong. He attended a Catholic school. You can do your own research on that one. I am sure your capable.

LOL Listen up you little anti Catholic loon, NOTHING you post should ever be taken serious or as fact. NOTHING

Trust me, no one takes your pixelated trash seriously, either.

From reading your post.

Shortbus, what EXACTLY is different between the goals of Obama and the goals of Al Qaeda? :dunno:
Well, for the simple-minded, such as your self....President Obama's goals are to run this country, including its foreign policy for what is best for the United States.

Al Qaeda's goals are to get all westerners out of the Middle East by terrorism.

Those two don't look even remotely similar.............to the intelligent and to the sane.

Take this seriously, Irish Lass.

When Obama was listed in Fransiskus Assisi school in Jakarta, His father registered his son as “Muslim”.

Barack Obama alias Barry Soetoro attending a Roman Catholic school in Indonesia.

President Barack Obama went to a Roman Catholic School as a young boy. The enrollment document at Fransiskus Assisi school in Jakarta, lists Barry Soetoro as a Indonesian citizen, born on August 4, 1961 in Honolulu. Obama’s Muslim step-father listed the boy’s religion as“Islam” .

Obama’s staff is once again battling claims he is a Muslim after his former grade school in Indonesia showed his transcripts to foreign media which listed his religion as “Islam.”

The claim that Barack Hussein Obama was raised as a Muslim, is not new. Already in 2007, several American bloggers displayed the true identity of Obama.

I’m not making any charges or implying any judgement here, just putting up this AP Photo by Tatan Syuflana, along with the commentary from a post at Free Republic:

This registration document, made available on Jan. 24, 2007, by the Fransiskus Assisi school:

Obama listed as Muslim in Catholic school in Indonesia News that matters

Good work, Jeremiah. But you're wasting your keyboard time arguing with the fake Irish fat chick.

I cite what I post. Show us yours.

I've not noticed you citing much. Most of you assclowns are just demagogues, flinging shit with no fact or basis.

As for the administration and it's hate:

Jew hatred:

{On Friday, Secretary of State John Kerry told the Trilateral Commission that Israel would turn into “an apartheid state” unless it made concessions to the Palestinians – the same Palestinians who just signed a peace deal between the Palestinian Authority and internationally recognized terrorist groups Hamas and Islamic Jihad. The same Palestinians who have stated time and again that they will not accept the existence of a Jewish state.} - The Anti-Semitism of the Obama Administration - Breitbart

Christian hatred:

christians-60000-letters-warning-dont-preach-against-obama.jpg

Well, at least he loves Muslims:
obama-slander-prophet.jpg

Forum List

Back