Is Anyone Else Getting Tired Of The Queer Agenda???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bat. Shit. CRAZY.
"Brown also shies away from using asterisks out of the fear that the symbol is not inclusive enough. The school’s resource page says: 'Trans is an umbrella term that includes, but is not limited to, the following identities: transgender, transsexual, a person of trans experience, genderqueer, androgynous, third gender, agender, non-binary gender, two-spirit, and any other non-normative gender identity,'"
Brown University Uses ‘Gender-Inclusive’ ‘They’ for Acceptance Letters

As you can see from post #317, I’ve been warning people as early as 2016 that the left was on a mission to normalize pedophilia like they did with homosexuality, transvestism, and gender “confusion”.
"It would be very, very inhuman to judge such a person," said Berlin's "Project Dunkelfeld" creator Dr. Klaus Beier.
The left is absolutely obsessed with child sex because deviance gets them all frothy and that is the ultimate disturbing deviance.

VICE pushes to 'destigmatize' pedophilia: 'It would be very, very inhuman to judge such a person'

We have a tiny faction of genetic freaks that are attracted to those of the same gender....it's minute but yet this country seems to be obsessed with these freaks of nature and view them as some protected class. Do your thing in the privacy of your own abode....if you are a queer male that wants to suck dick? Knock yourself out but I don't need to know that you are "Queer, Loud And Proud" while waving your rainbow colored flag. Keep your business "YOUR business" and stop insisting that your flaunting of your queerness is some kind of God given right that everyone must embrace lest they be labeled. At one time I supported queers being able to enter into a civil agreement where they could share in the fruits (pun intended) of their joint labor....but I have seen how militant these fags have become and how they are pushing queerness in public schools using GLSEN that I no longer have any support left for these freaks.......anyone else feel the same way? I think it's time for a "pushback"......
No. Have you come to terms with you gay leanings?

We have a tiny faction of genetic freaks that are attracted to those of the same gender....it's minute but yet this country seems to be obsessed with these freaks of nature and view them as some protected class. Do your thing in the privacy of your own abode....if you are a queer male that wants to suck dick? Knock yourself out but I don't need to know that you are "Queer, Loud And Proud" while waving your rainbow colored flag. Keep your business "YOUR business" and stop insisting that your flaunting of your queerness is some kind of God given right that everyone must embrace lest they be labeled. At one time I supported queers being able to enter into a civil agreement where they could share in the fruits (pun intended) of their joint labor....but I have seen how militant these fags have become and how they are pushing queerness in public schools using GLSEN that I no longer have any support left for these freaks.......anyone else feel the same way? I think it's time for a "pushback"......

I have never given one inch on this subject, and I have never pulled my punches on it when talking to others. These are sick people who suffer from a mental disorder. Period.

Political correctness makes people fucking retarded

Gay people will do what ever gay people do, after all being gay is a choice... make good choices.

nope.

I support gay rights.

Fucked up goes without saying.... lol

The left’s message is essentially this: “we cannot take responsibility for anything - nor can we endure even the slightest discomfort of self restraint - so we will work to convince society that any fucked up, disturbing, deviant, sick, satanic act is ok!”.

These fags?

Let me guess. You believe that you’re some kind of moral person and have values that people would admire and want.
When the truth is, you’ no smarter than a bag of rocks.
Your life is depressing and your soul is a vacuum.
And if somebody says you’re a Republican you’ll say no I’m not and then vote Republican every election.
Did I cover the main points?

Fucked up goes without saying.... lol

The left’s message is essentially this: “we cannot take responsibility for anything - nor can we endure even the slightest discomfort of self restraint - so we will work to convince society that any fucked up, disturbing, deviant, sick, satanic act is ok!”.

the rights message is essentially "“we cannot take responsibility for anything that we do or anyone we kill. Nor can we endure even the slightest discomfort of self restraint - so we will work to convince society that any person who does not tow the conservative christian line (except for trump, republicans, conservative pundits and christian evangelical leaders) must be hounded, persecuted, discriminated against and ultimately purged."

the rights message is essentially "“we cannot take responsibility for anything that we do or anyone we kill. Nor can we endure even the slightest discomfort of self restraint - so we will work to convince society that any person who does not tow the conservative christian line (except for trump, republicans, conservative pundits and christian evangelical leaders) must be hounded, persecuted, discriminated against and ultimately purged."
Nobody is "hounded" or "persecuted" or "discriminated" against, you freaking Drama Queen. The fact is, the right expects some basic decency in society. And walking down the street in chaps with your ass hanging out while you walk a half naked homo on a leash it simply unacceptable in a civilized society. Period. End of story.

You people can't keep your queer, deviant shit in the bedroom (where it fucking belongs) and society is sick of it. So after years and years of ignoring your shit, we're pushing back. Hard. And we're going to win.

Ah yes faggots. A true story I told on here once about 6 months ago got me all sorts of sh#t from the local site faggots. They LOVE throwing it up and me and I could give a sh#t less that they do.
So without anymore delay here is my true life faggot story....

I Spit On A Homo Today

Yeah I did in real life. I was going to the bank to do my account shift on some money and three homo's had a table set up outside the bank. As I was walking by the table one homo put his hand on my shoulder and I brushed it off and said "Piss off faggot".

Well that pissed him/it off I guess and he put two fingers in my chest so I spit on him. {Remember I DO carry a weapon} So I go into the bank where the manager is laughing his ass off because he saw what happened. {I'm kind of KNOWN for not liking faggots/muslims and democrats}

Anyway I finish my bank stuff and walk out and there is a cop waiting. He asked what happened and I tell him. The cop asked the fag "Did you touch him BEFORE he spit?" And the homo said yes. Well the cop told me I could go and the homo blew up waving his little homo arms and screaming.

The cop TRIED to explain to the homo you CAN"T just walk up and touch some body and when you do and they tell you to piss off you need to quit. Well the homo went into full fag drama mode picking stuff up off the table and throwing. {some kind of petition} cursing and calling the cop names.

So the cop arrests and cuffs the guy/it and the homo turns to me and yells "I hope your happy mother F#cker. My reply? " Hell, you may have made my month!"

Fury

I had my charges dismissed (self defense) Monday for ramming the end of my broomstick into the adam's apple of some giant 6'4'' commie demanding I wear a mask while sweeping the sidewalk in front of my house

And there it is! ^ Homophobe wants to make September Kill a Queer Month. Sad :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back