Is Anyone Else Getting Tired Of The Queer Agenda???

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Is Anyone Else Getting Tired Of The Queer Agenda???"

No, Americans have long ago grown tired of this sort of ignorance, fear, stupidity, bigotry, and hate directed at gay Americans.

And there is no ‘agenda,’ the notion is a delusional lie.
America has long grown tired of faggots/liberals and muslims telling them what to think. THAT'S what America is tired of.
Fair enough Fury....But pity us and the rest of the World...the Don has only been Pres., for a couple of weeks>>>>>>>And YES we Australians have already grown tired of his,Ignorance,Fear Mongering,Total Stupidity,Bigotry and hate directed at Muslims,Mexicans,Gays and importantly Women....But there IS an Agenda sadly it is built on his delusional Bullshit....just sayin...steve
American ignoramuses and ugly American GOP a-holes like Fury that is...
Hold on franco.....I like Fury and he is no Asshole in the main...just sayin...steve be kind but not dark to the Man

Fair enough Fury....But pity us and the rest of the World...the Don has only been Pres., for a couple of weeks>>>>>>>And YES we Australians have already grown tired of his,Ignorance,Fear Mongering,Total Stupidity,Bigotry and hate directed at Muslims,Mexicans,Gays and importantly Women....But there IS an Agenda sadly it is built on his delusional Bullshit....just sayin...steve

In other words you have no idea what you are talking about. Is that a good assessment?

In other words you have no idea what you are talking about. Is that a good assessment?
I say it as WE SEE IT.....you have your opinion,I have mine.....The Don is already Flip Flopping all over the place....Time for you to open your eyes..if that is possible??????steve

No, Americans have long ago grown tired of this sort of ignorance, fear, stupidity, bigotry, and hate directed at gay Americans.

America has long grown tired of faggots/liberals and muslims telling them what to think. THAT'S what America is tired of.
Hold on franco.....I like Fury and he is no Asshole in the main...just sayin...steve be kind but not dark to the Man
See sig last line. Politically of course. But in real life this phobia may have a-hole repercussions, nice furriner man.

See sig last line. Politically of course. But in real life this phobia may have a-hole repercussions, nice furriner man.
Hummmmmm steve

We have a tiny faction of genetic freaks that are attracted to those of the same gender....it's minute but yet this country seems to be obsessed with these freaks of nature and view them as some protected class. Do your thing in the privacy of your own abode....if you are a queer male that wants to suck dick? Knock yourself out but I don't need to know that you are "Queer, Loud And Proud" while waving your rainbow colored flag. Keep your business "YOUR business" and stop insisting that your flaunting of your queerness is some kind of God given right that everyone must embrace lest they be labeled. At one time I supported queers being able to enter into a civil agreement where they could share in the fruits (pun intended) of their joint labor....but I have seen how militant these fags have become and how they are pushing queerness in public schools using GLSEN that I no longer have any support left for these freaks.......anyone else feel the same way? I think it's time for a "pushback"......

I just don't get it, bud. Maybe you can explain it to me. I'm a heterosexual male (like you, I suppose). I can deep down honestly say: I just don't give a shit about what gay people are doing in their bedrooms. Never have.

"Genetic freaks" is just hyperbole. It's your opinion, nothing more. I'm fairly convinced I'm not obsessed by homosexuals, as you eluded to in your epic 'this country' label for every American. I see gay people just like straight people: just another annoying person I have to put up with in this great country of ours. To reiterate, I simply just don't give a shit about what gay people are doing in their bedrooms. Never have. Doesn't affect me enough to have a hard opinion either way. Sorry to disappoint.
Heteros outnumber the 'gays'. Known fact. Heteros have shunned them for centuries. This is re-searchable and verifiable. This is ultimately tied to some religious ideology. That sort of ideology is breaking down, and I'm not totally opposed to it for a myriad of reasons. Religion always seems to jump on the war bandwagon too often. War is expensive. We currently don't have the resources.

Thus, it seems the jist of your rant is that you simply don't dig on the gays. Not seen nor heard, etc. Got it.

Dear Syriusly Overturning unconstitutional bans is one thing; states enforcing imposing or incorporating the practice of same sex marriage into public policy is a separate issue.

This is like courts overturning a ban on Biblical references in student speeches at school.

That is SEPARATE from school administrations actually implementing the practice of prayer and Christianity in schools.

Overturning bans is separate from govt establishing a practice.

That is where the debate is now.

Because it is clearly discriminatory by creed to oppose and seek to bar "Christian prayer and practice" in public institutions and policies while pushing to include and endorse "LGBT" beliefs practices and creeds.

Either allow equal inclusion of both, and quit trying to impose or remove one or the other;
or else it is fueling conflict over discrimination by treating
* Christian practices beliefs and creeds
unequally to
* LGBT practices beliefs and creeds

That is the environment causing so much resentment hostility and conflict.

I've tried to explain to you over and over that rejecting unconstitutional laws is the responsibility of the Supreme Court.

So we are in agreement- the Supreme Court has the authority to overturn unconstitutional state marriage laws- just as it has done 4 times now- just as even Justice Scalia voted in Turner v. Safely.

Great- so now we are in agreement that the Supreme Court has the authority to overturn an unconstitutional state marriage law, you are just left disagreeing with the courts over the marriage rights of Americans who are gay.

Let us know how that goes.

You and wytchy should really attend some night classes at your local community colleges because it is painful explain the basics to you day in and day out. You don't even have a basic foundation of the U.S. Constitution or our structure of government.

Meanwhile- we are the ones pointing out the reality- that same gender couples can legally marry in all 50 states- because the states recognize the authority of the Supreme Court to overturn unconstitutional laws.

You are the one whining about how the Supreme Court can do what it has been doing for 50 years.
Even the Supreme Court didn't "recognize" that. I proved as much in the dissenting opinion of Antonin Scalia (as well as Clarence Thomas and Samuel Alito)..

The Supreme Court did recognize it- 5-4- and just like every other Supreme Court decision that overturned unconstitutional marriage laws- it is by majority- not the minority.

Same gender couples can marry in all 50 states- no matter how much you whine about it.

We have a tiny faction of genetic freaks that are attracted to those of the same gender....it's minute but yet this country seems to be obsessed with these freaks of nature and view them as some protected class. Do your thing in the privacy of your own abode....if you are a queer male that wants to suck dick? Knock yourself out but I don't need to know that you are "Queer, Loud And Proud" while waving your rainbow colored flag. Keep your business "YOUR business" and stop insisting that your flaunting of your queerness is some kind of God given right that everyone must embrace lest they be labeled. At one time I supported queers being able to enter into a civil agreement where they could share in the fruits (pun intended) of their joint labor....but I have seen how militant these fags have become and how they are pushing queerness in public schools using GLSEN that I no longer have any support left for these freaks.......anyone else feel the same way? I think it's time for a "pushback"......

I just don't get it, bud. Maybe you can explain it to me. I'm a heterosexual male (like you, I suppose). I can deep down honestly say: I just don't give a shit about what gay people are doing in their bedrooms. Never have.

"Genetic freaks" is just hyperbole. It's your opinion, nothing more. I'm fairly convinced I'm not obsessed by homosexuals, as you eluded to in your epic 'this country' label for every American. I see gay people just like straight people: just another annoying person I have to put up with in this great country of ours. To reiterate, I simply just don't give a shit about what gay people are doing in their bedrooms. Never have. Doesn't affect me enough to have a hard opinion either way. Sorry to disappoint.
Heteros outnumber the 'gays'. Known fact. Heteros have shunned them for centuries. This is re-searchable and verifiable. This is ultimately tied to some religious ideology. That sort of ideology is breaking down, and I'm not totally opposed to it for a myriad of reasons. Religion always seems to jump on the war bandwagon too often. War is expensive. We currently don't have the resources.

Thus, it seems the jist of your rant is that you simply don't dig on the gays. Not seen nor heard, etc. Got it.

Tired of militant queers that insist that we embrace their lifestyle choice and that bakers must bake them cakes and churches must marry them lest they be demonized, marginalized for not doing so AND it must be included in schools by allowing GLSEN in so they can preach "tolerance"........fuck that shit. Keep your homo asses to yourselves.

Dear Dale Smith:
If you would support this being said of Christians: to keep your beliefs in private and don't share them in public; to stop Christmas, Nativity Scenes, mention of God and Bible, display of Crosses.

Then fine.

it's fine to be consistent and limit expressions of faith in public policy, institutions and govt.

But what is causing so much distress, distrust and mutual offense:

if BOTH sides are defending their own practice in public and in govt while denouncing and suing to remove the other.

What's fair and "equal protection of the laws" is treating these RELATIVE beliefs the same: either tolerate both, or remove both. Either allow both to be implemented and incorporated/endorsed by govt, or keep policies NEUTRAL and don't cross the line imposing one belief or bias or the other!

But don't impose and defend
one, while denouncing the other as imposing faith based beliefs through govt. Be consistent. Be fair and equal. Let's keep govt neutral!

Tired of militant queers that insist that we embrace their lifestyle choice and that bakers must bake them cakes and churches must marry them lest they be demonized, marginalized for not doing so AND it must be included in schools by allowing GLSEN in so they can preach "tolerance"........fuck that shit. Keep your homo asses to yourselves.

The only Queer Agenda I see is when a governor tries to pass a law that allows a pizzeria to not sell pizza to people they suspect are gay.

Well, at least he isn't soft-spoken about his homophobia.

All you foreigners should consider turning off the Telly and take up fly fishing.

poor baby.... hates other people having rights. that isn't an "agenda", loser boy.

perhaps it's time for you to come out of the closet so you stop saying ridiculous hate-filled things.

poor baby.... hates other people having rights. that isn't an "agenda", loser boy.

perhaps it's time for you to come out of the closet so you stop saying ridiculous hate-filled things.
s

Queers didn't have rights? Or do you mean that these nasty deviants didn't have their unholy unions recognized by the state for tax purposes? Bite me, you disgusting liberal commie queer klunt.

Hi Dale, you strike me as somebody who has had homosexuality rammed down their throat many times and are doing a fantastic job of finally, 'pushing back' against a large group of gays'.

Bravo

Well, the way the RW'ers around here talk about how much they're winning, year after year,

shouldn't be long before your winning politicians roll back gay rights in this country by about 30 or 40 years, eh?

That's what you mean when you SAY you're winning, isn't it?

And YES we Australians have already grown tired of his,Ignorance,Fear Mongering,Total Stupidity,Bigotry
You just need to turn your Globalist Media outlets off and go to the great Outbacks enjoying your life. U.S. domestic policies do not affect your way of life over there. Your dramatic post about being tired of President Trump is laughable becuase it doesn't make any sense, does it?
hate directed at Muslims,Mexicans,Gays and importantly Women....But there IS an Agenda sadly it is built on his delusional Bullshit....just sayin...steve
You are yet to prove hate, Globalist. You are sucking up everything what your Globalist media says. Hating women? You may hate women because from your posts it is evident that women are in direct competition with you. For us ordinary people women are not a threat but great companions throughout the journey of life. That reminds, get a life and don't worry about us over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back