Is Anyone Else Getting Tired Of The Queer Agenda???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale Smith

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Dallas, Texas
We have a tiny faction of genetic freaks that are attracted to those of the same gender....it's minute but yet this country seems to be obsessed with these freaks of nature and view them as some protected class. Do your thing in the privacy of your own abode....if you are a queer male that wants to suck dick? Knock yourself out but I don't need to know that you are "Queer, Loud And Proud" while waving your rainbow colored flag. Keep your business "YOUR business" and stop insisting that your flaunting of your queerness is some kind of God given right that everyone must embrace lest they be labeled. At one time I supported queers being able to enter into a civil agreement where they could share in the fruits (pun intended) of their joint labor....but I have seen how militant these fags have become and how they are pushing queerness in public schools using GLSEN that I no longer have any support left for these freaks.......anyone else feel the same way? I think it's time for a "pushback"......

Someone should be going around to schools teaching the works of Nietzsche.

What a lot of us are tired of is both sides of this 'issue' and what passes for rhetoric from both sides.
We don't really care a lot about the tiny percent of the population that claims to have some kinds of problems with expressing its lifestyle, and we don't care for all the extreme vitriol poured on by extremists who seem to have an unhealthy aversion to other adults' sexual predilections.
The whole thing strikes us as, to quote the 'Bard', much ado about nothing.

In the privacy of their own sanctuary I do not care how anyone gets their freak on. Public display of your sexual preference is not necessary in my opinion. Parades, flags and PDA is way out of line for one's sexual leanings.
What is the need for the attention grabbing behavior?
Did you mean PUBIC DISPLAY in your prose above Ridgey...LOL'r

What a lot of us are tired of is both sides of this 'issue' and what passes for rhetoric from both sides.
We don't really care a lot about the tiny percent of the population that claims to have some kinds of problems with expressing its lifestyle, and we don't care for all the extreme vitriol poured on by extremists who seem to have an unhealthy aversion to other adults' sexual predilections.
In the privacy of their own sanctuary I do not care how anyone gets their freak on. Public display of your sexual preference is not necessary in my opinion. Parades, flags and PDA is way out of line for one's sexual leanings.

Back in 2003, I took a day off from work to take my son and daughter to Six Flags in Arlington, Texas....I did it during the middle part of the week because I figured that we wouldn't have to wait so long in line to ride. As fate would have it, it happened to take place on "Gay Pride" day and the shit I witnessed along with my kids was beyond disgusting. Queer dudes wearing "Daisy Duke" shorts and their partner fondling them.....PDA while they waited in line. I ended up taking my kids back home, getting their swimsuits and we went to a water park. The images of that day still disgusts me and we have never went back to Six Flags......I guess that should have been my "wake up" moment that shit had hit the fan and that America was turning into a real cesspool.

Ah yes faggots. A true story I told on here once about 6 months ago got me all sorts of sh#t from the local site faggots. They LOVE throwing it up and me and I could give a sh#t less that they do.
So without anymore delay here is my true life faggot story....

I Spit On A Homo Today

Yeah I did in real life. I was going to the bank to do my account shift on some money and three homo's had a table set up outside the bank. As I was walking by the table one homo put his hand on my shoulder and I brushed it off and said "Piss off faggot".

Well that pissed him/it off I guess and he put two fingers in my chest so I spit on him. {Remember I DO carry a weapon} So I go into the bank where the manager is laughing his ass off because he saw what happened. {I'm kind of KNOWN for not liking faggots/muslims and democrats}

Anyway I finish my bank stuff and walk out and there is a cop waiting. He asked what happened and I tell him. The cop asked the fag "Did you touch him BEFORE he spit?" And the homo said yes. Well the cop told me I could go and the homo blew up waving his little homo arms and screaming.

The cop TRIED to explain to the homo you CAN"T just walk up and touch some body and when you do and they tell you to piss off you need to quit. Well the homo went into full fag drama mode picking stuff up off the table and throwing. {some kind of petition} cursing and calling the cop names.

So the cop arrests and cuffs the guy/it and the homo turns to me and yells "I hope your happy mother F#cker. My reply? " Hell, you may have made my month!"

Fury

"Is Anyone Else Getting Tired Of The Queer Agenda???"

No, Americans have long ago grown tired of this sort of ignorance, fear, stupidity, bigotry, and hate directed at gay Americans.

And there is no ‘agenda,’ the notion is a delusional lie.

We have a tiny faction of genetic freaks that are attracted to those of the same gender....it's minute but yet this country seems to be obsessed with these freaks of nature and view them as some protected class. Do your thing in the privacy of your own abode....if you are a queer male that wants to suck dick? Knock yourself out but I don't need to know that you are "Queer, Loud And Proud" while waving your rainbow colored flag. Keep your business "YOUR business" and stop insisting that your flaunting of your queerness is some kind of God given right that everyone must embrace lest they be labeled. At one time I supported queers being able to enter into a civil agreement where they could share in the fruits (pun intended) of their joint labor....but I have seen how militant these fags have become and how they are pushing queerness in public schools using GLSEN that I no longer have any support left for these freaks.......anyone else feel the same way? I think it's time for a "pushback"......
Wrong.

We have a tiny faction if ignorant bigots with an unwarranted hatred of gay Americans.

No, Americans have long ago grown tired of this sort of ignorance, fear, stupidity, bigotry, and hate directed at gay Americans.

America has long grown tired of faggots/liberals and muslims telling them what to think. THAT'S what America is tired of.

Oh, there is an agenda on the part of organizers; it is their meal ticket. Just like 'televangelists' and race exploiters, once an infrastructure of organizers gets involved, it becomes self-perpetuating. They definitely acquire an 'agenda'.

There remains no explanation (other than psychological) for the extremism displayed against those professing 'alternate sexual preferences'.

Wrong.

We have a tiny faction if ignorant bigots with an unwarranted hatred of gay Americans.
Faggots make up 3% of the population, guess who that makes the tiny faction idiot?

Oh, there is an agenda on the part of organizers; it is their meal ticket. Just like 'televangelists' and race exploiters, once an infrastructure of organizers gets involved, it becomes self-perpetuating. They definitely acquire an 'agenda'.

There remains no explanation (other than psychological) for the extremism displayed against those professing 'alternate sexual preferences'.
Some call it an "agenda"; I call it "grooming."

Greg

Back in 2003, I took a day off from work to take my son and daughter to Six Flags in Arlington, Texas....I did it during the middle part of the week because I figured that we wouldn't have to wait so long in line to ride. As fate would have it, it happened to take place on "Gay Pride" day and the shit I witnessed along with my kids was beyond disgusting. Queer dudes wearing "Daisy Duke" shorts and their partner fondling them.....PDA while they waited in line. I ended up taking my kids back home, getting their swimsuits and we went to a water park. The images of that day still disgusts me and we have never went back to Six Flags......I guess that should have been my "wake up" moment that shit had hit the fan and that America was turning into a real cesspool.
You Got your timing wrong on the day,it must have been Six Faggs Day....just sayin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back