Is Anyone Else Getting Tired Of The Queer Agenda???

Status
Not open for further replies.
And YES we Australians have already grown tired of his,Ignorance,Fear Mongering,Total Stupidity,Bigotry
You just need to turn your Globalist Media outlets off and go to the great Outbacks enjoying your life. U.S. domestic policies do not affect your way of life over there. Your dramatic post about being tired of President Trump is laughable becuase it doesn't make any sense, does it?
hate directed at Muslims,Mexicans,Gays and importantly Women....But there IS an Agenda sadly it is built on his delusional Bullshit....just sayin...steve
You are yet to prove hate, Globalist. You are sucking up everything what your Globalist media says. Hating women? You may hate women because from your posts it is evident that women are in direct competition with you. For us ordinary people women are not a threat but great companions throughout the journey of life. That reminds, get a life and don't worry about us over here.
Complete Nonsense Defcon.....and you know it Trump is.....TIT....steve

"Is Anyone Else Getting Tired Of The Queer Agenda???"

No, Americans have long ago grown tired of this sort of ignorance, fear, stupidity, bigotry, and hate directed at gay Americans.

And there is no ‘agenda,’ the notion is a delusional lie.
America has long grown tired of faggots/liberals and muslims telling them what to think. THAT'S what America is tired of.
Fair enough Fury....But pity us and the rest of the World...the Don has only been Pres., for a couple of weeks>>>>>>>And YES we Australians have already grown tired of his,Ignorance,Fear Mongering,Total Stupidity,Bigotry and hate directed at Muslims,Mexicans,Gays and importantly Women....But there IS an Agenda sadly it is built on his delusional Bullshit....just sayin...steve

But Trump hasn't done anything to Mexicans, gays or women.

No, Americans have long ago grown tired of this sort of ignorance, fear, stupidity, bigotry, and hate directed at gay Americans.

America has long grown tired of faggots/liberals and muslims telling them what to think. THAT'S what America is tired of.
Fair enough Fury....But pity us and the rest of the World...the Don has only been Pres., for a couple of weeks>>>>>>>And YES we Australians have already grown tired of his,Ignorance,Fear Mongering,Total Stupidity,Bigotry and hate directed at Muslims,Mexicans,Gays and importantly Women....But there IS an Agenda sadly it is built on his delusional Bullshit....just sayin...steve

Apart from THREATENING,ABUSING,DEGRADING THEM...ETC,....Is there something defective in your brain to motivate say such errant nonsense...........he LIES Every time he opens his mouth,his administration is falling apart,as it should because all his selections in his team are.....lets put it kindly,like Trump himself....UNSUITABLE,UNWORTHY AND RUBBISH,if the Truth Were Known......."TRUMP COULDN'T ORGANIZE A PISS-UP IN A BREWERY".........This Great Leader is POOR and He himself will PROVE IT.steve

Apart from THREATENING,ABUSING,DEGRADING THEM...ETC,....Is there something defective in your brain to motivate say such errant nonsense...........he LIES Every time he opens his mouth,his administration is falling apart,as it should because all his selections in his team are.....lets put it kindly,like Trump himself....UNSUITABLE,UNWORTHY AND RUBBISH,if the Truth Were Known......."TRUMP COULDN'T ORGANIZE A PISS-UP IN A BREWERY".........This Great Leader is POOR and He himself will PROVE IT.steve

Not really. I mean all his accusers kind of went away after their stories fell apart.

Not really. I mean all his accusers kind of went away after their stories fell apart.
I don't do Accusing,as the future will pove...lets wait and see,your support is ill founded as Trump cannot,will not furnish even his tax returns,which in anyone's mind proves he is not Kosher...steve

I don't do Accusing,as the future will pove...lets wait and see,your support is ill founded as Trump cannot,will not furnish even his tax returns,which in anyone's mind proves he is not Kosher...steve

Don't really care about tax returns. Bammer appointed a guy to his cabinet that had not even paired his tax's and even fought hard to get him through confirmation. So as long as no laws were broken its really a non issue. Especially when you take into consideration what the shape of the world is in just now.

We have a tiny faction of genetic freaks that are attracted to those of the same gender....it's minute but yet this country seems to be obsessed with these freaks of nature and view them as some protected class. Do your thing in the privacy of your own abode....if you are a queer male that wants to suck dick? Knock yourself out but I don't need to know that you are "Queer, Loud And Proud" while waving your rainbow colored flag. Keep your business "YOUR business" and stop insisting that your flaunting of your queerness is some kind of God given right that everyone must embrace lest they be labeled. At one time I supported queers being able to enter into a civil agreement where they could share in the fruits (pun intended) of their joint labor....but I have seen how militant these fags have become and how they are pushing queerness in public schools using GLSEN that I no longer have any support left for these freaks.......anyone else feel the same way? I think it's time for a "pushback"......
It doesn't define my world. Why does it define yours?

We have a tiny faction of genetic freaks that are attracted to those of the same gender....it's minute but yet this country seems to be obsessed with these freaks of nature and view them as some protected class. Do your thing in the privacy of your own abode....if you are a queer male that wants to suck dick? Knock yourself out but I don't need to know that you are "Queer, Loud And Proud" while waving your rainbow colored flag. Keep your business "YOUR business" and stop insisting that your flaunting of your queerness is some kind of God given right that everyone must embrace lest they be labeled. At one time I supported queers being able to enter into a civil agreement where they could share in the fruits (pun intended) of their joint labor....but I have seen how militant these fags have become and how they are pushing queerness in public schools using GLSEN that I no longer have any support left for these freaks.......anyone else feel the same way? I think it's time for a "pushback"......
It doesn't define my world. Why does it define yours?

I am not a queer....so why would it?????

Don't really care about tax returns. Bammer appointed a guy to his cabinet that had not even paired his tax's and even fought hard to get him through confirmation. So as long as no laws were broken its really a non issue. Especially when you take into consideration what the shape of the world is in just now.
And will the World be really helped by the likes of Trump and his band of cohorts.....I think NOT

The fact that we've reached a point in society where someone even has to make a statement like this is inexcusable and it is a testament to how the left side of the aisle has lost both their mind and their moral compass:

For example, if SB6 fails to become law, a player on the men’s basketball team who self-identifies as female can choose the girls’ locker room to suit up and shower in. She warns, “The thought of 15- and 16 –year-old boys and girls showering together at school is something we should think about.”

Texas to the NFL: Stop playing games

Apart from THREATENING,ABUSING,DEGRADING THEM...ETC,....
You truly are a moron theliq. Trump hasn't "abused" anyone. Trump hasn't "threatened" anyone. And Trump is exponentially less "degrading" to women than both Bill and Hitlery Clinton.

I swear - you hatriots are the biggest bunch of pussies that mankind has ever created. If you don't get your way - you fall apart like fragile little snowflakes. If someone says something you don't agree with - you act like you were the victim of a brutal rape and beating.

All Trump does is tell it like it is. If you can't handle reality - you don't belong here. Go find another country that will cater to your pitiful need to be coddled and lied to.

It's a sad indictment on what the left-wing patriots have done to this nation that we get thrilled about seeing those rare moments when we have constitutional government - but this is one of them. Of the federal governments 18 enumerated powers, controlling restrooms across the nation is definitely not one of them.

I am so thrilled to see genuine constitutional government and I'm absolutely floored that it's coming from - of all people - Donald Trump. My #1 concern with him was his ego (much like Obama's). I couldn't envision a scenario where he would not impose his will over an issue. Kudos Mr. President for doing the right thing by the U.S. Constitution and the right thing by the American people.

(On a side note - it's refreshing to see basic decency and common sense ruling once again as well)

Trump administration working on new transgender bathroom directive

5.png

Trump delivering on all of his promises of "so much winning". It is great to have America back and not some marxist third-world European shit-hole initiation....

Trump to scale back on transgender students' protections

Bullshit. Like what did he delivered? I have not seen the results but chaos inside the administration, suppressing media like dictator, sucking Putin dick.
It's not "delivered" you illiterate nitwit. The sentence would be "what did he deliver?". And the answer is:
  • His campaign promises to roll back regulations on small business (check)
  • His campaign promise to approve the Keystone Pipeline (check)
  • His campaign promise to repeal Obamacare (has already loosened restrictions on it) (check)
  • His campaign promise to negotiate better deals for the U.S. (something he has already done on fighter jets and Air Force One) (check)
  • His campaign promise to enforce border security (check)
  • His promise to roll back the unelected bureaucracy of the EPA (check)
In only three weeks, he has literally delivered on more campaign promises than Barack Obama did in 8 years. If you weren't such an illiterate, uneducated, uninformed hatriot, you would know all of this already.

Most of America is tired of the queer agenda. That's why more and more states are stepping forward and restoring common decency to America:

“It does not discriminate but it is focused on public safety and common decency and privacy,” Patrick said.

Gee....what radical concepts. Common decency and privacy. Civilized concepts so basic, only the left could be confused by them.

Texas Bill Seeks to Protect Public Safety in Bathrooms

The entire globe is rapidly growing tired of the queer agenda...
Harold Albrecht, a Conservative Party member of Parliament from Kitchener, Ontario, says the bill presents threats in “four areas.”
  • “I am concerned that this bill would cause fear for many Canadians, fear that they would not be able to even discuss public policy issues, such as this one, on which they may disagree with the government-imposed agenda,” said Albrecht on the floor of Parliament.
  • “I am concerned about the potential harm to innocent children and youth as a result of the possible invasion of their privacy.
  • I am concerned that the terms ‘gender identity’ and ‘gender expression’ are very subjective terms, far too subjective to be used in the context of legal documents, particularly in the Canadian Human Rights Act or the Criminal Code of Canada.”
  • “Finally, I am concerned that when government adopts dramatic changes to public policy as it relates to gender identity and sexuality, with minimal research or support, the results could be harmful for all members of society, but especially for those we are actually trying to help; that is, transgendered children or youth,” said Albrecht.
That is exactly what the left-wing agenda sets out to achieve. Very vague language which they can leverage over the people as very broad powers.

Canada considers controversial new ‘gender identity’ bill: ‘This bill would cause fear’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back