Is anyone but me upset that transgenders are ruining womens' and girls' sports?

That's because the last thing they want is someone actually questioning WHY we are requiring universities to give out scholarships to less smart women for playing sports that no one cares about.

I went to UIC in the mid-1980's. 2/3rds of our student fees supported the athletics programs and scholarships. Not because UIC was a big contender in any sport; quite the contrary, they literally could not give away tickets to the basketball games. They had no football team because that would compete with Urbana's money maker.

So maybe some tranny scams her way into a sport no one cared about... but the vast majority of cisgendered women on these teams will still be getting their free rides so long as no one questions it.
I suspect there is more to playing sports on scholarships for these women than getting a “free ride”, as you say.

I got to say that your post should be nominated for most misogynistic post of the year. Bozo!🤡

I suspect there is more to playing sports on scholarships for these women than getting a “free ride”, as you say.
Then let's get rid of title IX, get rid of the scholarships, let women organize their own teams, and we'll see how it goes.

Betcha a lot of them won't bother without a bag of money at the end of the trail.

I got to say that your post should be nominated for most misogynistic post of the year. Bozo!
So you missed all the posts by "Christians" wanting to execute women for having abortions? Or are you just dense.

Then let's get rid of title IX, get rid of the scholarships, let women organize their own teams, and we'll see how it goes.

Betcha a lot of them won't bother without a bag of money at the end of the trail.

So you missed all the posts by "Christians" wanting to execute women for having abortions? Or are you just dense.
I am talking about YOUR post, you Neanderthal. You just demonstrated how to tell people you hate women without actually saying you hate women. You bozo!🤡

I am talking about YOUR post, you Neanderthal. You just demonstrated how to tell people you hate women without actually saying you hate women.

Weren't you the one who said it was an injustice Paula Abdul accused someone of rape because you don't find her attractive.

That's misogyny, bud.

Realizing that Title IX is a scam isn't misogyny, it's just calling out a scam.

Which is why you won't see feminists whining about the trannies.

1703967847957.png

OP, WHERE is it being ruined ?
by males who placed last in all male sports doing a lot better posing as females in female sports
Back in the late 1960s women wanted to be treated equally with men.....I remember it dearly...Now men want to be treated equally as women...What goes around, comes around.....
Equality from the neck up, not neck down

~S~

Forum List

Back