Is anyone but me upset that transgenders are ruining womens' and girls' sports?

Where is the push-back from the so-called Women's Movement?

They realize that women have much bigger problems, like the religious right turning them into unwilling breeding machines or not being able to get equal pay for equal work. This is a much more serious issue to them than the very unlikely chance they will encounter a transgender athlete.

But I suspect that a lot of feminists KNOW Title IX is a scam, and the last thing they want to do is bring attention to it. Women are getting free rides to college for playing sports no one really cares about.

They realize that women have much bigger problems, like the religious right turning them into unwilling breeding machines or not being able to get equal pay for equal work. This is a much more serious issue to them than the very unlikely chance they will encounter a transgender athlete.

But I suspect that a lot of feminists KNOW Title IX is a scam, and the last thing they want to do is bring attention to it. Women are getting free rides to college for playing sports no one really cares about.
Hey, donkey basketball is very important to Okies.

After how many years of talking about equal pay for equal work why hasn't it happened?

Because the so-called Women's Movement isn't effective at real women's problems.

Maybe that's the problem. The United States government has been pushing for women's sports with Title IX suits, but no is doing anything about the transgenders.

That's because the last thing they want is someone actually questioning WHY we are requiring universities to give out scholarships to less smart women for playing sports that no one cares about.

I went to UIC in the mid-1980's. 2/3rds of our student fees supported the athletics programs and scholarships. Not because UIC was a big contender in any sport; quite the contrary, they literally could not give away tickets to the basketball games. They had no football team because that would compete with Urbana's money maker.

So maybe some tranny scams her way into a sport no one cared about... but the vast majority of cisgendered women on these teams will still be getting their free rides so long as no one questions it.

After how many years of talking about equal pay for equal work why hasn't it happened?

Because the so-called Women's Movement isn't effective at real women's problems.

Same reason universal health care hasn't happened... not for lack of trying, but because the interests supporting it are too powerful.

Of course, most companies treat what they pay people like a fucking state secret.

CT High Schools

Division 1 swimming
So it's been six years, and the only story you guys can find is this story from 2018 where two trans-kids won some plastic trophies.

And Lia Thomas, who was actually beaten by Cis-women in some events.

Forum List

Back